PDA

View Full Version : You know alot about Space Anime?

Shipy
10-16-2006, 05:37 AM
Well if you do perhaps you could help me!!

When i was a little kid about 10-14years ago i had a VHS with a space anime on and im hoping to find it again

I can't remember alot of it but if you're an expert perhaps you could remembered it for me

Ok! here are what pops into my head
There are a group of Heroes they fly in a space ship or each have a space ship
The main character has a stick or sword i think stick to fight with which is very powerfull i think he wears red
I get an image of them frezzing an enemy in an episode something to do with her being a spider woman or something
In on episode the main character (red dude) has a argument with his fellow hero and walks of and then he is captured in an ice palace of some sort where there is an ice capsult that keeps on clossing in on him from above until he's rescued
Another episode i see in my head something like they tracel and see a desert island and one of the heros goes to see what it is and he gets caputured and the bad guy is tall and dark and i think has something to do with bats
and something to do with a weapon he (the hero) needs to get free
the bad guy sends some missiles to the other heroes but it somehow goes back to the badguy or i dunno

I get this feeling about medallions or something i dunno
I can say that i think it would have been popular in japan or i think so, since it was translated into danish and sold there. (where i come from)

If any names pop up into your mind i would extremly appriciate it!

Thanks!

Cowboy Bebop
11-09-2006, 07:44 PM
sounds like the power rangers

Ryu-Z
11-10-2006, 10:07 AM
i think i saw that on tv when i was like 11 but i was halfway asleep so i dont know :P but it did have something to do with space anime

TOIDI
11-11-2006, 12:00 AM
The only space animes i know of are Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star.

frenchfry_alchemist
11-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I doubt it's outlaw star....but that's the only thing I can think of that it could be.