PDA

View Full Version : does anyone here now about imogen heap

tigercat070
10-06-2006, 05:52 PM
imogen heap is my favorit singer she is so good but i havent met anyone that knows who she is she is also known as frou frou does anyone els like aswell

Daenerys
12-07-2006, 03:01 AM
I've only heard her Hallelujah cover, and I wasn't impressed with it. Does she play an instrument?

nars
12-07-2006, 05:10 AM
Imogen Heap is an electronica band. They're great..

if you wanna just chill and relax... you should listen to

Imogen Heap - Hide n Seek

it's a great song.

*edit* This thread is about Imogen Heap, not the other bands you've listed. Nor is this thread about your band or your album.

Daenerys
12-07-2006, 05:30 AM
From what I've heard of her, she is most defintely not electronica.

Myrra
12-07-2006, 07:21 PM
*le sigh* I must step in and using my modly powers..mainly looking up the info on Imogen Heap I have uncovered...a website. Le gasp! Imogen Heap Website (http://www.imogenheap.co.uk/)
If you can't click then I can't help you further.

Thank you

(note: this is why I want people posting new threads to provide more info about the bands)

Sand_Whale
12-15-2006, 06:53 AM
Quite a good band/singer. She's actually coming to my state soon yay!

BoldMushroom
12-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Imogen Heap was part of a duo called Frou Frou, which disbanded in 2003 after releasing one album (Details) in 2002; she and Guy Swigsworth, the other half of Frou Frou, went onto separate projects afterwards. (The two were producers and musicians before and after Frou Frou.)

I've heard exactly one Imogen Heap song (not sure which one). It was pretty unique, but I didn't like it that much. I have Details, though regrettably, I haven't listened to it extensively yet... it is pretty different from the one Imogen Heap song I heard, though. It has more of a baroque pop feel, I guess.

animereality
12-15-2006, 02:07 PM
I love Imogen Heap. I first heard a track from 'the O.C'

I think 'Goodbye and go' Is my favorite one!

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-27-2007, 07:15 PM
I don't know much about Imogen Heap but I did like the one song I heard. It was very cool. If I wasn't so busy with other music, I'd give it more of a try. Perhaps I will in the future.