PDA

View Full Version : 14-minute gameplay video of Bioshock.

BoldMushroom
09-22-2006, 07:13 AM
Courtesy of IGN (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/733/733807p1.html) - and Irrational Games, of course.

I've been excited about this game for a while, ever since I read the cover story in Game Informer this March. Being able to actually see it in action is exhilarating. I just wish there wasn't so much unnecessary narration... of course, I guess if you've never read anything on the game, a lot of the stuff they talk about will be new to you. Which begs the question, who is watching a 14-minute gameplay video of a game if they aren't already interested in it?

Note: Like IGN says, this is a huge file. The WMV version is 96.9 MB, and the Quicktime version is 174.9 MB.

Eris
09-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Can't wait. If it's half as good as System Shock II, it's better than most of the games I've played.

Buruku
09-26-2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah...this is one of the games my boyfriend was peeing his pants over, along with Lost planet and some other one. These games do look impressive, though I'll most likely end up watching them being played rather then doing the playing. There not my type I guess.