PDA

View Full Version : Lesson's in life and Bebop

Cowboy Bebop
09-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Ever Member of the Bebop came up with there own lesson in life "besides Ein" i want to know with one most describes you or anyone else you know

Lesson 1 By: Jet Black

It sounds good to call bounty hunting free lance work but all it really means is that were self imploed. So when theres no one to hunt we have nothing. Nothing to do nothing to live on. Well thats all part of the life we've chosen our destiny if you'd like.But when your out of money you start thinking of quick cash. Humans were ment to work and sweat to earn a living. Those who try to get rich quick or live in the expences of others all get devine restrubution somewhere along the line. That is the lesson. Unfortuntly we quickly forget the lessons we learn and then we have to learn them all over again.

Lesson 2 By: Faye Valintine

Survival of the fitest is the law of nature we decive or we are decived. Thust we florish or parish. Nothing good ever happen to me when i trusted others. That is the lesson.

Lesson 3 By:Edward Wong Hepalou tiverlarusky the 4th

Lesson lesson if you see a stranger follow him.

Lesson 4 By:Bebop the ship

Once the shipa destination is confirmed you can not change it. Arrival time is 82 hours till gate on mars.

Lesson 5 By:Spike Spigel

It was one year ago. I got ahold of a real ganymede rock lobster. I put it in the storge fridge so noone else would eat it and forgot about it for a whole year. I wonder what it lokks like after all this time. The real lesson is dont leave stuff in the fridge.

Elfy
09-20-2006, 01:05 AM
nice lessons..and I believe they're true as well

naruto_the_real
09-20-2006, 05:54 PM
bebop great lesson you rox cowboy

Cowboy Bebop
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the rep guys but i want to know also what lesson goes best with your life

Bibi of the Blue Sea
09-20-2006, 07:53 PM
I see what you mean Cowboy Bebop.
It's a little hard to come up with a lesson in my life. I have to reflect back on a lot of the turbulent times in my life (and God are there a whole lot) to figure out why is it that I'm the way I am. Well, after a few thoughts and some deliberation, I've come to realize that I do have just one lesson (if I think of another I'll come back here).
My lesson in life: Just let it all mello out. Things will get better somehow.

Cowboy Bebop
09-22-2006, 09:02 PM
I have thought of another lesson in life that i think almost everybody should live by tell me what you think, angry people only are angry because there no on to feel sorry for them and there are sad people out there becuase there no one to make them happy so the only way to make angry people happy is to make them sad and sad people angry that is the lesson

Mugen's Girl ~
09-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Hmm, I Like Faye's Quote. It Best Fits Me About How A Friend Betrayed Me. Its Like That Last Part "Nothing Good Ever Happened To Me When I Trusted Others."

Cowboy Bebop
09-24-2006, 11:35 AM
I know how that feels it can be devistaing when a friend screws you over but life goes on even thought you think that you cant ever trust anyone ever just look around you theres always someone

nitteny223
09-24-2006, 11:37 AM
good lessons i needed help so thanks for the lessons but its hard times when a freind screws you over like that

anime133
10-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Most definately Spikes lesson 4 me. And Eds lessons is madness xD

Cowboy Bebop
10-24-2006, 08:49 PM
There is no way you can tell when somebody is trust worthy but thats the meaning of trust to be not sure but go for it anyway to anybody that needs help with lessons in life just P.M. me with the question and i shall give you lesson to fallow that question

Kitty Killer
12-11-2006, 05:30 AM
Coincidently, I just thought of Jet's lesson yesterday. ^.^ As for my favorite lesson out of the 4 choices above, the one belong to Faye fit me most. When I read "Nothing good ever happen to me when i trusted others", it make me want to say it out loud that "YES!!!" *nods*.

Alchemy101
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Nice lessons, It think the ones that describe me are Spikes lesson and Jet's lesson. Is say Spike's lesson because I have a habit of leaving stuff in the fridge for waaay too long! My poor food.

I also like Jet's lesson because it's true. Think about the get rich quick schemes, they never do go through.

And the last one that I had to tack on was Fayes, In the world today, it's true.

Great topic!

jewel2sparkle
12-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Interesting....Ed's is my favorite.

Sinjoda
12-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Hmm....which lesson whould fir me.

Maybe Jet's lesson "once this dog bites, it doesn't let go".
I tend to hold on to way too many things.