PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanfiction: I Think I've Finally Found Him... QUIT LAUGHING KANKURO!! (4)

Hyku-San
09-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Chapter 4 - Nature at Its Fullest

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/hair_up.jpeg

My arm linked with Shikamaru's, we started off through Konoha's streets where all sorts of vendors were selling their stuff to young couples. There was Naruto, his arm around Hinata's waist, and Neji Hyuuga shyly held Tenten's hand. I spotted Asuma edging towards Kurenai, but noticed Sasuke alone fighting off fangirls. "Leave me alone....Quit mobbing me." He muttered, glaring at Ino. He looked, blushing slightly, at Sakura, and beconed her over. He whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle, and they linked arms and left angry fangirls in their wake. "Awww..." I said, putting my head on Shikamaru's shoulder. "Oh joy, Mr. Heartbreaker's found a Queen to reign with him." "That's mean." "You haven't been with him all your life." My attention was drawn to a jewelry booth a few feet away, and I drifted over while Shikamaru went to a flower cart. I returned a few minutes later to where Shikamaru was waiting, a bouquet (sp?) of roses under his arm. He shyly held it out to me, studying the ground. "Shiiiiiiika that's so sweeeeet!!" I said, taking the flowers and kissing him on the nose. "It's nothing..." He murmered, taking one of the roses and putting it in my hair. I reached up to brush the flower, then smilied and started walking again. Soon we detoured from the road and went into the forest, still holding hands. We sat down underneath a huge oak tree and I set down the flowers, leaning on Shikamaru. He blushed slightly and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. A few minutes later, something hit Shikamaru's leg. it was my head; I was asleep with my head in his lap. He blinked, then smiled softly and kissed my forehead, my nose, and finally my mouth. "Hm..." I smiled in my sleep and purred with satisfaction. A second later, I woke up. "Shika," I said, yawning, "Will you show me what you look like with your hair down?" Shikamaru shook his head. "No way. Sorry, but I hate my hair down." "Pleeeeeeease." "No way, Temari." I considered, then smirked. "Ok." I said, making a few hand signs behind my back. "Chibi no Jutsu!" In a poof of smoke, I turned chibi-style. "You can't resist the cuteness." I said, my big glittery eyes remaining inoccent. Shikamaru blinked, then sighed. "All right, but reverse the chibi jutsu." I smiled and reversed the jutsu, going back to my normal look as he let his hair down. It fell to his shoulders with a few stray strands in his face, his silver earrings outlined againt it. "Shika, smile." I said, grinning myself. "You'd look cute if you weren't so grim." A smile tugged at the corners of Shikamaru's mouth, and finally he smiled. I gasped a little; he looked so handsome. I leaned forward and kissed him, running my fingers through his hair. He shifted so I wound up on his lap, but I didn't really mind. I linked my arms around his neck and he pulled away and kissed my forehead, raining kisses down my face to wind up at my lips again. "Hm...." I murmered, completely content.

kakashifan3
09-12-2006, 07:57 PM
wow this is good so good lol

Hyku-San
09-12-2006, 07:59 PM
thank you but I'm finding it hard to concentrate on this when Hovergirl keeps popping into my head

Athena
09-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Aye, it's good, so what's with the hovergirl popping up into your head? Care to explain?

Hyku-San
09-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Aye, it's good, so what's with the hovergirl popping up into your head? Care to explain?
it's a story I'm writing, but not a fanfiction and therefore not on these or any forums. That's about as far as I go short of writing the story out for you, at least as far as I've gotten.

Daenerys
09-13-2006, 08:09 AM
You can post non-fanfiction here, you know that, right?

And it's good so far, but I suggest formating it differently. When it's all bunched up, it's kind of hard to read. Like when someone speaks, make it a new line, and when someone else speaks, make it another line.

You can be more descriptive too, but if you don't want to work on that now, you can always try that later.

Hyku-San
09-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Sorry, I'm awful at formatting. I'm used to writing this way. Yeah, I figured you can post non-fanfiction here, but I dunno if people would really understand my story. Maybe I'll do it. Supposing I decide to do it, how would I head it?

kakashifan3
09-13-2006, 07:55 PM
ill read it.......ive read alot i might understand what it about?

Hyku-San
09-14-2006, 06:24 AM
well, taking a look at the title, being called Hovergirl you might asume a few things. Well, first of all, hover in the title refers to hoverboards; pretty much airborne skateboards. And there are gangs, hovergangs, to be precise, and some are good and some are bad. The girl, Isuki, is in a good gang, the Hover Hawks, and is infamous around where she lives as the Black Hawk and the only girl in a hovergang. The Hoverdogs are your typical gang, low-life and cruel street kids and all. The Hover Hawks and Hoverdogs are rivals, and the Hoverdogs especially hate Isuki because she turned down the invitation to join them and instead went to the Hover Hawks. If I went further it would make reading it no fun, so this is it. Tell me if you might like to read it.

kakashifan3
09-14-2006, 02:01 PM
i do want to read it it sounds good

Hyku-San
09-14-2006, 02:25 PM
really? Kool. I didn't think anyone would really like it. I'll put it out in a few days, but I've got a few other things on my hands and keybaord right now. :D lol

kakashifan3
09-14-2006, 07:34 PM
lol ok i cant wait to read it

Hyku-San
09-15-2006, 06:31 AM
ya might be waitin for a good bit, my life is insane. I've got like 7 other stories to mess with, so let me get a few of those straightened out. Plus schoolwork, not much but enough to keep my busy.

kakashifan3
09-15-2006, 03:12 PM
ok ill wait lol

Hyku-San
09-15-2006, 03:15 PM
oi guess what im writing it now and it's already on microsft word so copy, paste, post

Daenerys
09-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Please stop replying to every post.

And just hit enter after someone new starts speaking, that's a good new formating.