PDA

View Full Version : Late Intro, I'm Here, Koshiro

Koshiro
09-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Although i've made a few appearances in other forums, I guess I should go ahead and introduce myself while i'm still relatively new. I am Koshiro. In reality i'm a seventeen year old who plans on entering the anime and gaming industry in the future. I'm a christian and i'm a so called "Indian", yes indian, like cowboy and indian indian ^_^. I normally wear a shirt that is related to anime or video games some how, even when I go to school, to let people know I am Otaku material %_%. And blah blah blah blah, dribble dribble dribble dribble, now enough about that stuff and onto what really matters.

Some of my favorite animes include, lets see, My-Hime, Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Gundam (G Gundam to be more specific), Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh! (please do not flame me, I had a bad experience with flames once at the fires of Mt.Doom O-O), .Hack//Sign, Azumanga Daioh, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and then stops and then keeps on going...

My top 3 favorite Mangas are Gacha Gacha, Samurai Deeper Kyo(much better than the anime), and Comic Party.

Favorite games, hmmm..............., Metal Gear Solid series (The End rules!!), Halo (who doesn't), Final Fantasy (for some reason I only semi-liked 2-5, and then really got back into it once I got FF VI), Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Pokemon (I COULD NEVER CATCH THEM ALL!!!!, theres too darn many......plus the whole trade thing), Dead or Alive (nosebleed), Onimusha, Star Ocean, etc. etc.

Favorite Bands, it might be best to catoragize this.
Rock:Disturbed, Linkin Park, Story of the Year, Papa Roach, Evanescence, then awhole bunch of other guys.

Rap/Hip Hop/R & B:I'm very picky when it comes to this genre, Ne-Yo, Usher, Missy Elliot, and then theres like one or two songs by other artists.

J-Pop/J-Rock: I LOVE KOTOKO'S MUSIC (cough cough), Ayumi Hamasaki, Do as Infinity, and a few more.

Ok lets see is there anything else I can think to say about myself........................Oh yes, when it comes to my anime/manga/video-game collection, I like to keep everything orderly so I do not lose or damage anything, I guess you can say i'm like Monk (except I do not feel the urge to touch every pole I pass by).

And thats all I can think of to say, if you actually took the time to read all this then you win a free shoopuff ^_^.

Wespe
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around:D

iernt8
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey welcome to AF hope you have an awesome time here.

~Mithrosent~
09-10-2006, 04:08 PM
welcome and have a great time here

Furubalova
09-10-2006, 04:53 PM
chola and welcomes! pm me if ya wanna chat!

sauske i love you
09-10-2006, 05:03 PM
hello and welcome~ PM me if ya want to chat

I<3ShellShock
09-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Welcome to animeforum....... o_O;

wish_maker
09-10-2006, 05:58 PM
hey there. welcome to AF. bwahahah! no mods yet! o.. well, welcome, welcome! i haven't been on for a loooong time, either. need anything? ask everyone.

Souhi
09-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Welcome to AF! *bows*
Read the rules
Make a friend or two.
Voice your opinion.
Respect your fellow member ^^
Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

The Wing Man
09-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Welcome, hope you are liking af.

der Scharfschüt
09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
hey Willkommen, need any help or anything drop me a PM
cya round

White Wolf Of Solomon
09-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok I hope you continue to have fun here,I will see you around

International 4-8818
09-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Hey there and welcome to aniemforum. PLease follow the rules and have fun.

Light Guardian
09-11-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

-Kaoru-
09-11-2006, 09:11 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Koshiro!

^_^

iMud
09-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey ya! Welcome to AF and if u want a buddy or someone to talk PM me. Enjoy ur stay.

iMud
09-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Almost forgot to ask: wazzup?

None of the above
09-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Welcome and have fun.. you get some newcomer reps from me :)

--->Innuyasha16<---

Kishiro
09-11-2006, 10:06 AM
>_>

Hi and welcome to Anime Forum! Enjoy your stay, and make a good name for yourself...

Kristen
09-11-2006, 10:12 AM

LOLOLOLOL. Ko&Ki shiro. Awww. You're like brothers! Twins, even!

Roooflsauce. Have fun at AF. Be kind and curtious and you won't be smothered at an early age! ;D

I just noticed that you like Papa Roach, Ne-yo, and Ayu. [swooned] >_>; ...

And street fighter.. and FF. Omg. You're cool. [Claim] Roflsaucefactor.

Sayuri-chan
09-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Wow what an informative introduction!! Hello!! Welcome!! and PM me if you like!!