PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Deirge.of.2
09-07-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm new here and just wanted to give everyone a shout! I know i spelt dirge wrong but i spelt it that way because it looks cooler that way.:cool:
Anyways i love music and anime also playing soccer. Hope i'm welcome to the forums.:ph34r:

Wespe
09-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Welcome! If you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around:D

Deirge.of.2
09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
I got a question do we have to pick an avatar out of the ones set?

Princess Cupcake
09-07-2006, 07:22 PM
I got a question do we have to pick an avatar out of the ones set?Yes. Well, you don't HAVE to. You can go without. Until you have reached the required amount of posts and rep points then you are able to chose your own custom avatar.
Welcome to AF. <3

Deirge.of.2
09-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Do you know how the whole rpg thing works? It looks really cool to me!

anime4fun
09-07-2006, 07:27 PM
sorry I just joined today, how do you get rep points?

hi Deirge.of.2 and hi Rukia Kun

Souhi
09-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Welcome to AF! *bows*
Read the rules
Make a friend or two.
Voice your opinion.
Respect your fellow member ^^
Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

White Wolf Of Solomon
09-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Welcome to AF,ill see you around

Kitanoru
09-07-2006, 07:52 PM
~bows, and passes the new member a cookie, and a muffin~ Welcome to the forum, I hope that you have a pleasant stay in AF. If you have any questions, or would just like a friend, you are more the welcome to private message me at anytime. Good luck, and have fun on the forum. ~watch for the cookie monster...he loves them cookies... oh and the sneaky muffin man too, as for he loves them muffins.~

Reputation and how it works:
Do you see the little scale at the bottom left hand side of your post? It is right next to your online status. That there is the good reputation's. Now say if someone disobeyed the rules of anime forum, you may want to warn them first. Then if they continue to disobey the rules of anime forum send them a bad reputation by pressing the triangle sign next to the scale. It is alway's curteous, and the right thing to do is to put your name next to your reputation statement that you have sent to that person.

As for how the RPG battling system works, I myself am not one hundred percent sure how that works. However all I can say is that If you go to the top of the screen in between chat, and score. You will see RPG. That is partly how you play in the RPG. However when you wish to battle I believe you have to send a challenge message to another person by left clicking on there name, and going down the list to "Challenge (Person's Name)." However other way's of leveling is by posting in the forum's. That is also another way of receiving rupees. I believe it is 5 rupee's per post, and around 10 or 15 when you start a thread. It is helpful to use the "store", and deposit money in the bank as for interest gains you more money over time. Store can be located up by RPG and Arcade.

Well, I hope this information came in handy, good luck, and have a blast on the forum. I hope to see you around.

~Viper Soul

The Wing Man
09-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Heya do2, glad you joined.

International 4-8818
09-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Hey there and welcome to aniemforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

Light Guardian
09-08-2006, 07:15 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

-Kaoru-
09-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Deirge!

^_^

DarkAngel Kamui
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Welcome to AF
If you need a friend PM me!