PDA

View Full Version : Riviera The Promised Land

Unknown...
08-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Has anyone played the game: Riviera The Promised Land.
It's like an RPG, Move and Quest kind of game on GBA.
The story line is really great.
Tell me what you think.

Donkey Puncher
08-14-2006, 11:54 AM
I have played this game it's a good game I like it because you have to reaction in the game as if you were him in it and the storyline is pretty good too.

Unknown...
08-16-2006, 08:12 PM
I personally like the CG scenes and the story line.
I think theres another game like it made from the same company but different characters... Something Yggdrasil.

Baka the village idiot
08-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Cool, I love Riviera. I enjoy the fact that you can pretty much say what you want (To the extent of the text) And get different reactions with each one.. The storyline's cool, but the mazes are rather difficult. That's more of a bright side, though, because I figure em all out and never tell my bro their secrets!! Anyhoo, I love Ledah, my brother, sadly, completed the game before me and tells me that Ledah dies, is this true? ;_; I'm hoping to beat the game soon, hopefully...

Unknown...
09-25-2006, 02:09 AM
*Spoiler*

Yes Ledah does die, Malice kills him.

Capernicus
09-25-2006, 02:15 AM
*Spoiler*

Yes Ledah does die, Malice kills him.
Good. I mean Ledah is hawt (for a guy XD), but he's a bastard.

Yeah, I like the game as well. The fighting system is very interesting. I love the CG as well, stunning. And the storyline, oh man. They brought some excitement back into a somewhat tired-out premise. I love the fact that Ein gets one of the girls. Right now Serene is in love with me. XD I just killed the 4th Accurssed (sp?), so I think I'm almost at the end. *can't wait*

Ryth
09-25-2006, 03:37 PM
I own the game, haven't beaten it though. Is quite fun, I enjoy it. I like how you affect your relationships with your party members and how heavily based it is on Norse mythology. It's good game, I'll have to start playing it again.

Unknown...
09-28-2006, 02:46 AM
I own the game, haven't beaten it though. Is quite fun, I enjoy it. I like how you affect your relationships with your party members and how heavily based it is on Norse mythology. It's good game, I'll have to start playing it again.
It's good to play it again because you can get the other picture scenes. When you impress the girl you like, you get her scene at the end of the game.
There was also a picture scene with Rose the cat when you get her ending.