View Full Version : My works
07-29-2006, 10:04 PM
I thought I'd give it a try and show of my work. Complements are welcome and I dont mind Consructive Criticism, in fact I would like to see some criticism. Hope you enjoy!
Note: I copy my pictures from other*not yet talented enough to draw her own ideas* but I certainly do not trace
Sigs, avatars, ect.-
If you look closely, you'll see who I'm fixated with *whistles*. Hope you like it. I'll post more of my work later on.
-LC a.k.a Kyomimi-
Guardian of light
08-04-2006, 07:32 PM
LOL ok the last one is hilariose...and i see who your fixated with lol
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/getImagehhhh.jpgand i love all your art...do you take requests marik requests?
08-05-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm just going to be blunt, its better that way.
1. I do like the minis as the picture, but its pretty dark I can barely see the picture. Also the bright colors in the name and then dull colors don't bode over well with the picture. I would also suggest using a fancy type and use a brush to do some special affects.
2. This one also has potentional, but all the different sayings crowd it. I also believe you sould add something to the backround not just black thats boring.
3. The picture its self is beautiful but needs just something else like a little saying...
4. This ones is similar to the one above its got a great picture, but the word coloring is boring and looks like you chose it only because of its standing out, but it must mesh with the rest signature as well as being able to be read.
5. Excpet for the fact that it needs someones name on it. Its perfect adoable with alittle bit of extra stuff on the top. PERFECT
6. This one is also good but it needs something, I don't know what but something all the same.
Thats all byes
08-05-2006, 03:02 PM
Wow, thank you for your comments. Guardian of Light, I dont really take requests but if you want one you can ask ^-^.
Thank you for your criticism KibasStalker, I'll try my best to get better.
The rest of my work is in 'L.C's Testing' (http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=1390049#post1390049), I put these in the wrong(kinda) place.
08-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Nice pics.Love it ^_^
08-16-2006, 12:54 PM
you can tell. your still new to it so keep it up.^^
how do you guys do that? those effects...wat software do u use?
08-18-2006, 10:32 AM
I expect it'll be something like Photoshop or Pain Shop pro....most people use those two.
Liquid Crimson, though I'm not exactly a fan of your drawing style (never did like Yu-gi-oh.....^-^), I still think your siggies and stuff are pretty good.
But there's room for improvement too, so keep it up!
08-20-2006, 11:33 AM
awwwwwwwwwww theres sooooooooooooo cute XD
i think the last one is the greatest XD
08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Nice works, great job.
08-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Yu-gi-oh huh? Well I am not one to judge but I do like your art. Yeah nice chibis they look cute. Keep up the great work!
09-10-2006, 04:11 AM
First one's cute, although a bit crowded... and dark. The chibis are cute looking, so no problem there ^^
The next one made me smile for no reason whatsoever... xD You should work on the colors, it's a bit of a messy red. But the picture itself is awesome.
Next picture has some nice glittery colors. I like that. ^^
The chaos picture freaked me out x__x Maybe it's a bit too psycho for my tastes. Somehow, it doesn't work well with Bakura's faces, although I know he's sort of a schizo, so that would probably be a good thing. In this case, it's not ^^°
Another chibi in the next one. Nothing to comment here except that it's sugary cuteness ^//^
The last one made me laugh, it's great ^^
Keep it up, especially that glitter art, I loved it. ^^
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.3 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.