PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm new! Yay!

Kaka-kun_Fangurl_Asuka
07-22-2006, 03:32 AM
Yo, what's up? I'm Kaka-kun_Fangurl_Asuka! But you can just call me Asuka, Suka, Asuka-san, Naohito-san, or Suka-chan - I don't really care, call me Fluffy The Cat if you'd like. I absolutely love Naruto, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Gravitation((Yeah, I like that stuff, get over it.)), Absolute Boyfriend, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kare Kano, Azumanga Daioh, Hands Off, and so many more it's not even funny. Naruto is my all-time fave, and my fave characters are Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Itachi. I like Hyuuga Neji and Yakushi Kabuto, too. I like Fruits Basket a lot too, and Sohma Kyo, Sohma Ayame, Sohma Kisa, and Sohma Hatsuharu are my faves. Fullmetal Alchemist is my third favorite, and my fave characters are Ed Elric, Roy Mustang, and Maes Hughes.

I'm a fanfiction writer. I like to stay up incredibly late reading and writing fanfiction, then get up early and read and write some more. I don't get much sleep... I publish ,y works on www.fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net) under the name AsukaNaohito and also on www.Quizilla.com (http://www.Quizilla.com) under slytherinspride. Check em out! WARNING: Due to lack of sleep and sugar-high, I tend to be increibly random and hyper, and my obsession with anime tends to get out of control. Most of my fic are written while I'm in this state...which makes them extremely interesting. Also, I tend to use japanese words and phrases, such as baka, hai, iie, genki desu ka?, ja mata ne, konnichiwa, konbanwa, and kawaii, to name a few. Please don't hesitate to ask what they mean!

If you like the same animes/characters, if you're a fanfiction writer, if you can speak Japanese and are willing to teach it to me, if you're silly and weird and random, if you're cool, if you like rock music, if you're an alien, if you're a dork, or if you hate my guts for some reason that is as of yet unbeknownst to man, or if you're shiny, then please, talk to me! I love to talk to anyone and everyone, and I need help finding my way around the site.

Ja mata,

Asuka Naohito (AKA: Fluffy The Cat >^^<)

Sasaki_Kojiro
07-22-2006, 03:52 AM
hello and welcome

Light Guardian
07-22-2006, 04:05 AM
HI...
Welcome...and...have fun

Barktooth
07-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Hiya!!!

I'm A Newbie Aswell :D

sheenafan1000
07-22-2006, 05:14 AM
Konnichi wa and welcome to Anime forum...Kaka-kun_Fangurl_Asuka, or Asuka or Suka or Asuka-san or Naohito-san or Suka-chan, or Fluffy the cat. Wait, you are a cat?! ^_^

I love Fruits Basket (KYo is the best!), Inu Yasha, Azu manga Daioh and FMA too!:laugh:

PM me if you wanna be friends!

Wespe
07-22-2006, 12:57 PM
welcome, if you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around:D

Sakaki Takano
07-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Hello and Welcome Asuka-chan
Enjoy your time here
Follow the Rules
If you have any questions
Or would just like to talk
Feel free to send me a PM

Crystal_Gardevoir
07-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Hello there... I welcome you to Anime Forums... Be sure to have lots of funs here... Maybe I'll see you again sometime...:cool:

mimichan1000
07-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Yo! Asuka-san!

Welcome to the forum:)
Enjoy your stay and feel free to PM if you want to be friends
See you around!

Souhi
07-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Welcome to AF! *bows*
Read the rules
Make a friend or two.
Voice your opinion.
Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.

The Wing Man
07-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Hey Kaka-kun_Fangurl_Asuka, Welcome to the forum.

ancientsilence
07-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Naomidancing
07-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Welcome and I'm glad to meet you. I like some of your animes as well, and don't know some of them as well. Message me some time than, and sometimes I'm in the chats as well. I'm here every day sometimes, and other times I hardly come. I can help you out a little, and what I cann't I'll as my friends. :)

White Wolf Of Solomon
07-22-2006, 09:37 PM
welcome to the forum!,have a great time and i hope to see you around

chii-fan-lover
07-22-2006, 09:59 PM
hello and welcome to AF.

-Kaoru-
07-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Asuka!

^_^

Anime_Otaku
07-23-2006, 12:49 PM
YO! whats up! welcome to the forum, im Anime_Otaku!^^ If you need a friend or have any questions pm me ok?!^_^

EmptyAccount
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Yo, what's up? I'm Kaka-kun_Fangurl_Asuka! But you can just call me Asuka, Suka, Asuka-san, Naohito-san, or Suka-chan - I don't really care, call me Fluffy The Cat if you'd like. I absolutely love Naruto, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Gravitation((Yeah, I like that stuff, get over it.)), Absolute Boyfriend, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kare Kano, Azumanga Daioh, Hands Off, and so many more it's not even funny. Naruto is my all-time fave, and my fave characters are Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Itachi. I like Hyuuga Neji and Yakushi Kabuto, too. I like Fruits Basket a lot too, and Sohma Kyo, Sohma Ayame, Sohma Kisa, and Sohma Hatsuharu are my faves. Fullmetal Alchemist is my third favorite, and my fave characters are Ed Elric, Roy Mustang, and Maes Hughes.

I'm a fanfiction writer. I like to stay up incredibly late reading and writing fanfiction, then get up early and read and write some more. I don't get much sleep... I publish ,y works on www.fanfiction.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/) under the name AsukaNaohito and also on www.Quizilla.com (http://www.quizilla.com/) under slytherinspride. Check em out! WARNING: Due to lack of sleep and sugar-high, I tend to be increibly random and hyper, and my obsession with anime tends to get out of control. Most of my fic are written while I'm in this state...which makes them extremely interesting. Also, I tend to use japanese words and phrases, such as baka, hai, iie, genki desu ka?, ja mata ne, konnichiwa, konbanwa, and kawaii, to name a few. Please don't hesitate to ask what they mean!

If you like the same animes/characters, if you're a fanfiction writer, if you can speak Japanese and are willing to teach it to me, if you're silly and weird and random, if you're cool, if you like rock music, if you're an alien, if you're a dork, or if you hate my guts for some reason that is as of yet unbeknownst to man, or if you're shiny, then please, talk to me! I love to talk to anyone and everyone, and I need help finding my way around the site.

Ja mata,

Asuka Naohito (AKA: Fluffy The Cat >^^<)
*walks in* YAY a fellow newbie! Hello Kaka-kun_Fangurl_Asuka and welcome to 1 of the best anime sites ever! *hands over a cookie* Just remember the rules and have fun posting. If you need a friend or just wanna chat PM me anytime and I'll responde! http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif Hmmm....do yu by any chance have an account on New Era~Naruto? *shrugs *Well I must be off to welcome more of our fellow newbies! *smiles and runs off*http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Tsuneki
07-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi And Welcome To Af *hugs* Dont Get The Mods Pissed Plz And Read Rules And Follow Pm Me If U Want To Be Friends

AnimeFreak365
07-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey Asuka...welcome to AF i'm new too

I love anime too and for like a month i had this werid oppsession with Inuyasha, now its Fullmetal Alchemist!! Hughes Rules!!

If u want to be friends send me a PM ^_^

The Rebel
07-29-2006, 08:59 PM
HELLO! Welcome to AF. *bows and hands you a blanket* If ya ever need anything, I'll be glad to do what I can. Each section also has special rules for that section, so make sure to read them. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet all the other newbies that have signed up recently. I'll talk to you later. OH, we have a Friends and Family thread if ya wanted to try and find some friends here. I'll be glad to be a friend if ya want. *runs off to greet the next newbie*