PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the blame

Shuranosuke
07-12-2006, 09:33 AM
I was just wondering who do you think should take the blame for Yui's problems with maika in fushigi yugi, because as some of you may know when yui comes to world of four gods she is attacked and thinks herself dishonored by the attakers lust ,when nakago the headhoncho for the seiryu 7 supposedly rescued her from her attackers. yui developed resentment that turns to hatred towards miaka because she feels betrayed at first because miaka was not therefor her like she was when maika was sucked into the book. then with nakagos manipulation of yuis emotions yui became heartless and cold . who gets the blame yui for being manipulated or nakago for his own selfish ambition that separate two friend for a while through hatred and jealusy? opinions please *Bows head low*

sapphiredragon
07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
In almost every situation, no one person deserves all of the blame because several, sometimes even millions of people, are partially at fault, although occasionally some are more at fault than others.

It's been a while since I've read Fushigi Yugi, but several people are partially to blame for what happened. Yui, Miaka, Nakago, the guy(s) who raped Yui, and maybe some others that I forgot.

dna_angel
07-12-2006, 10:30 AM
In almost every situation, no one person deserves all of the blame because several, sometimes even millions of people, are partially at fault, although occasionally some are more at fault than others.

It's been a while since I've read Fushigi Yugi, but several people are partially to blame for what happened. Yui, Miaka, Nakago, the guy(s) who raped Yui, and maybe some others that I forgot.
I agree with you! As I thought so...
You're right!
It's hard to pinpoint someone even if their's not fault.
You should investigate to be sure rather than to judge first.