PDA

View Full Version : Ai Yori Aoshi, how 'bout it...???

kurosaki
07-03-2006, 02:24 AM
The story is about fate that reunite two person who were separated because of their family background that forced them both to separate, and then met again 18 years later...

For me, maybe it's the most romantic anime ever made...

How 'bout you guys...???

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ru/thumb/9/99/Aoi&Kaoru.jpg/250px-Aoi&Kaoru.jpg)

Beautiful_Disaster
07-03-2006, 11:18 AM
I like Aoi too,she's really nice and she can be a good mother

Sana Kurata
07-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I kinda hate Aoi-chan...b/c she's a bit to dramatic to me... I LOVE TINA omg she is so much like me....exept for how she 'greets' women XD well yea this is like the most romantic anime i've seen ^_~

lovelykagome
07-04-2006, 11:17 AM
i love this anime, it is so kawaii!!! and the story is really good.
My favorite Girl is Aoi, she is so kind and gentle... i really like that about her.

8-destiny-8
07-04-2006, 11:59 AM
OMG i love this anime it's so romantic and yeah i agree this is the most romantic anime i've ever seen!!! i love it so much....

kurosaki
07-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Yea, I really like Aoi-chan because she is a girl that can do anything...

kawaii_develish_twins
07-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Its definitly the most romantic ive ever seen

8-destiny-8
07-12-2006, 02:45 PM
have you people seen season 2 of ai yori aoshi? it's called ai yori aoshi ~enishi~ and its really good!! it's only got 12 episodes though.... i love this anime!

kurosaki
07-14-2006, 03:03 AM
have you people seen season 2 of ai yori aoshi? it's called ai yori aoshi ~enishi~ and its really good!! it's only got 12 episodes though.... i love this anime!
Yep, I've seen it..

I like the season two ~enishi(fate)~...

I also hope that there are season three of AI Yori Aoshi...

Serenith Youkai
07-15-2006, 08:50 PM
I have seen both seasons and their really great. ^_^ My favorite character is tina because she's so like me.....well except for the crazyness about parts of girl though she isn't like that... *Ahem* Aoi is great and all but her being so nice just covers up her selfishness, I know most ppl disagree with me but it is true. And tina isn't affrais to show what she thinks so she rocks. Plus Aoi is kinda weird for my liking. I can deal with a person like Tohru off of furuba but not like aoi @_@

kurosaki
07-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Aoi is great and all but her being so nice just covers up her selfishness
Hmm, now that you mention it. Maybe she really had selfishness. She wanted Kaouru to just be with her, not with anyone else. But her kindness covers her selfishness. She's always kind to everyone...

kurosaki
08-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Hmmm... What's so great about Tina anyway..?? she had a bad habit of touching every woman's breasts...