PDA

View Full Version : Spike Dead or Alive

Cowboy Bebop
07-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Spike in episode 26 died by the hands of vicious but most people think that he could of lived he just fell down the steps and the sindecit got him help so he could come back and take over. But in the episode of Jupiter Jazz the fortune teller told the kid beside him that the shooting stars on Mars were not just shooting stars they where signs of a warrior finshing his battle on the planet. But at the end of the credits of the last episode a Very big blue star just fell out of the sky so that gives me the idea he dies. What about you?

Beautiful_Disaster
07-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Pretty much i think he's dead...

-Batman-
07-04-2006, 06:00 AM
But at the end of the credits of the last episode a Very big blue star just fell out of the sky so that gives me the idea he dies. What about you?

Do you forget...that two warriors were in that fight? *coughviciouscough*
Him living is possible. However I doubt it. Julia is dead, Vicious is...pretty dead,Yokko Kanno composed a very depressing songs for the credits of the last session.There was nothing left for him to accomplish.

Cowboy Bebop
07-04-2006, 05:46 PM
But think about it there might have been two fighters but the fortune teller said the falling star was a warrior finshing his battle, Spike was the only one who finshed his battle on that planet Vicsous did not he dies to the person he least wanted to die by hes battle was not finshed but spike took over by killing him thoust ending his life and the songs called Blue and its a good song one of my favs i have all the albums

White Wolf Of Solomon
07-05-2006, 02:38 AM
the creator of the series said it was not "official" that he was dead,he also said "as of now his fate in unknown" thats how i remember reading it,also he had survived worst (that fall from the church) so it is possible

Cowboy Bebop
07-05-2006, 01:35 PM
the creator of the series said it was not "official" that he was dead,he also said "as of now his fate in unknown" thats how i remember reading it,also he had survived worst (that fall from the church) so it is possibleyeah that could be true but he also never was cut really bad i have fell 3 storys ones and i did not have a mark a merical yes but it could happen but do you think hes dead

m*short
07-17-2006, 01:39 AM
even though it hurts me to say this cause i love spike he is most likely died. *runs of crying*

Itachi~Uchiha
08-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Spike is dead. He fell down the steps he was shot up and would have bled to death anyway.

der Scharfschüt
08-07-2006, 12:41 AM
I just watched this episode the other day, and he's dead. (just want to say I think that episode was the best moment in anime, just the angles you see everything from to every word they say, just perfect)

jewel2sparkle
08-07-2006, 12:45 AM
yeah same as that white wolf kid...

I read an article about an interview with the creator of Bebop asking him about a sequel. The report said, "There can't possibly be a sequel, right? Spike deid." All the creator had to say was, "Did you actually see him die?" ......sorry I don't know names and such. It's been a while since I read it and I dont feel like going back through all my mags.

Prons
08-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Dead. Of course.

Ami~chan
08-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Dead. And honestly, I hope he stays that way; it was the perfect way to end the series. Spike "coming back to life" in a second season would make it too soap opera-like.

If he was alive, they probably would have made a clear indication that he was. But there wasn't; he just said "bang" and then fell. That's the end.

Atara Inferno
08-07-2006, 03:27 AM
yeh we all know that Spike is dead. and it was the best moment in anime ever -sniffs-

Masali
08-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Is it possible he's alive? yah. But from the last episode he looks very, very dead. As ami-chan said him coming back would be SO bad. It would ruin just how "dramatic" the ending was supposed to be.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Dead, period.

Ollie
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Dead, period.Yeah, seriously. What a rediculous topic.