PDA

View Full Version : Who does Yuki prefer Tohru or Machi?

reborn
07-02-2006, 07:10 AM
If you are no further than volume 13 in Fruits Basket, do not read on.
:ninja:
In Volume 19, I have heard that Yuki and Machi are somewhat a couple, but I thought he had a thing for Tohru!
Tohru and Kyo end up together, but in your opinion who do you think yuki really prefers Tohru or Machi, who would he die protecting?

Dark Wolf Rin
07-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Definatly Tohru.

Serenith Youkai
07-02-2006, 08:07 AM
I agree with Rin he would definatly help Tohru over Machi.

reborn
07-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Tohru is the best, shame the love triangle thing though with Kyo and Yuki and her is kind of over with.

buhbibutterfly
07-02-2006, 02:57 PM
yuki doesn't love tohru that way, he said it himself. I can see him developing those feelings more for machi and machi more for yuki. I forgot which chap. was it but he said something along the lines of he mistook his feelings for tohru as love when it was something else. forgot which. not at my own comp so i can't really say. but i like this outcome cuz tohru really loves kyo, you can see this in ch. 115 and i think they make a good couple.

Die Tod von Euch
07-02-2006, 10:50 PM
As buhbibutterfly states, Yuki flat out says he doesn't love Tohru that way. He says he loves her like a mother, but that's all. So, if he falls for Machi, then chances are he loves Machi more...

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
07-03-2006, 03:06 AM
I never thought it that he will be with Machi. And I only read until vol 14 becoz it doesn't released again. But I heard from many ppl that Yuki will be with Machi. And when I read again about vol 11 or 12, when They went to Villa, Akito met Yuki and she told Yuki about the "truth" that Yuki love Tohru like a mother. And Yuki has agreed with Akito about that. So..... I think Yuki really love Machi although I haven't read the manga until the end......

Mamushi
07-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Yeah! I agree with you, -+Dark_hayabusa+-. Yuki said that...

chuunin7
07-12-2006, 11:51 AM
At the end, Kyo will get along with Tooru and Yuki with Machi.

Yuki_89
07-15-2006, 02:08 AM
Cmon, Yuki said himself he likes Tohru as a mother. But Machi as a girlfriend. Definately we, as readers, would love to prefer Tohru to be with Yuki, but the fact is, he likes Machi... TT_TT

buhbibutterfly
07-15-2006, 12:12 PM
actually...me as a reader would prefer tohru to be with kyo and yuki to be with machi...i like the couple as is..

Ari&Ty
07-16-2006, 01:40 PM
where i live only volumes 1-13 are out so far. that stinks that yuki picks machi >< tohru and yuki and kyo and kugura is what i was hoping for. i know kugura and kyo sounds like a bad choice but kagura isnt really that bad. like in volume twelve. the story about little kyo and kagura was really kinda touching. hee hee fried eggs
please dont hate me >.<

SerenityPeace
08-26-2006, 04:18 AM
Machi because it is stated in the manga.

~kawaii~cherry~
08-26-2006, 07:09 PM
At first he does really love Tohru, except then he 'discovered' Machi, so he does care for her more in the girl-boy way. I think they make a good couple...I could never see the Yuki-Tohru thing. It was always Kyo-Tohru for me.

Tifa Lockhart
08-26-2006, 08:22 PM
i think that Kyo and Tohru are WAY cute together but i feel so bad for Yuki

ShushiLover
08-27-2006, 06:31 AM
he perfers Machi over tohru, Yuki thinks of Tohru as a motherly figure not a romantic figure

KyoxTohru ftwhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Uno_Caste
08-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Cmon, Yuki said himself he likes Tohru as a mother. But Machi as a girlfriend. Definately we, as readers, would love to prefer Tohru to be with Yuki, but the fact is, he likes Machi... TT_TTI am an avid FB manga reader and I knew alot of FB fans and most of them without a question including myself would prefer Tohru to be with Kyo. The idea of Tohru being with Yuki is okay too as some to many of the fans would like it that way, but KyoxTorhu is definetely a choice and most likely favourable. This has been more or less concluded when Yuki revealed that he sees Tohru as a motherly figure. Actually there were hints regarding this issue in the mid part of the manga. And not to mention the polls.

tigercat070
08-31-2006, 08:49 PM
I am an avid FB manga reader and I knew alot of FB fans and most of them without a question including myself would prefer Tohru to be with Kyo. The idea of Tohru being with Yuki is okay too as some to many of the fans would like it that way, but KyoxTorhu is definetely a choice and most likely favourable. This has been more or less concluded when Yuki revealed that he sees Tohru as a motherly figure. Actually there were hints regarding this issue in the mid part of the manga. And not to mention the polls.
i totaly think yuki would go out with tohru if she asked him but i think tohru and kyo are a lovly couple so i say that he would choose machi

iloveyoux
11-02-2006, 02:58 AM
whos machi? heh. iv only seen the anime but i havent really read the manga..

tobeza
11-02-2006, 08:08 AM
I would have never wanted Tohru and Yuki to be together.....Yuki loves them both in a different way... I'm happy tht Kyo & Tohru are together and Machi & Yuki

Otaku Ichise
11-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Thoru

lonleypandadoll
11-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Yes I think everyone knows that in the manga Yuki sees Tohru as a mom and I can clearly see why. Tohru has that motherly vibe, and She helps Yuki alot with his problems. Plus I really like TohruXKyo because they even each other out kinda like fire and water.

Suichiro Taguchi
11-05-2006, 05:18 AM
tohru... well their cool

AkkygureLover
11-07-2006, 08:35 AM
He Loves Machi...Yuki sees in Tohru one Mother (By Manga 14)

~Scheris_Adjani~
11-08-2006, 08:15 PM
He Loves Machi...Yuki sees in Tohru one Mother (By Manga 14)
Right. Akky-san just hit the point. I was about to say this. P.S, Akky-san, do you like AkitoxKureno or AkitoxShigure?

azngirl154
11-09-2006, 12:28 AM
most likely tohru and not machi.........

AkkygureLover
11-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Akito and Shigure, of course XD

Skyla_G
11-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Is machi the blonde on student council? please dont say it's the dark haired girl! O.O

I had no idea Yuki had any feelings for her.... and if I'm wrong please tell me who this Machi is... this is killing me! TT~TT

AkkygureLover
11-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Yes, machi is from student council...
o.o...

Skyla_G
11-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Hmmm... that's difficult to say... I know he sees a motherly figure in Tohru.... but they seem so cute together... but it seems kyo will most likely be with tohru... I havn't gone far enough into the series to see a suggestive relationship between yuki and machi though... so... we'll see! ^^

~Scheris_Adjani~
11-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Akito and Shigure, of course XD
That's really cool. I never met someone who agreed that Akito and Kureno should be together. ^^

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
11-10-2006, 05:11 AM
Definetely Machi.
In a recent chapter I have read, Machi was waiting at the train station for Yuki and brought Yuki fertiliser (lol) Then they became a couple and it was like, thank you for coming to find me

katrina03
12-02-2006, 10:20 AM
tohru... she's more...arrgghh...i can't explained. all i know is she and yuki would have a great chemistry if you put them together.

~Scheris_Adjani~
12-26-2006, 02:33 PM
tohru... she's more...arrgghh...i can't explained. all i know is she and yuki would have a great chemistry if you put them together.

No. He looks for a mother in Tohru, he loves/likes Machi.

animeprincess123
12-26-2006, 04:47 PM
yuki only sees tohru as a mother..is that still preferring her? i dunnos...i know kyo preffers tohru XD

AnkoMitarashi
12-26-2006, 06:38 PM
I think Tohru. It was kinda obvious at first and um, I don't know who Machi is yet...x.x

harusame
12-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Cmon, Yuki said himself he likes Tohru as a mother. But Machi as a girlfriend. Definately we, as readers, would love to prefer Tohru to be with Yuki, but the fact is, he likes Machi... TT_TT

I agree with you I want him to be with Tohru but it's Takaya-Sensei's book.(I Call all manga-kas Sensei)

zerog
12-26-2006, 08:24 PM
I would say machi even though I don't know who it is... because I have pics of Tohru and Kyo together and they look like a nice couple...

oh by the way this is Machi!
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5639/originalji3.jpg