PDA

View Full Version : Air

radicaldreamer
06-28-2006, 01:43 PM
AIR is a pretty good romance. It pretty much started from the game. The ending is fairly sad and may leave you wanting a different ending. Overall it's a pretty good anime.

Vel
06-28-2006, 02:35 PM
I've heard a lot about this anime. I haven't seen it yet but probably I will do it. I would like to see the story of this blond haired girl who looks nice.

Light Guardian
06-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I know Air and I thing its very good...but the end is a bit sad...nice story...

~Pure Soul~
06-28-2006, 03:24 PM
I havent seen it either but I have herd about it and been meaning to check it out.If its sad then im up for it.I like it when an anime or manga can get me to show my feeling when I read it.

Beautiful_Disaster
06-30-2006, 09:25 AM
I've seen all the shows and plus the movie.The show is just like the movie except a different ending....I like the movie better than the shows.I almost cried when it was coming toward the end of the show,after i finished watching it i hated it at first but then felt pity.But i think its good

kurosaki
07-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Yep, what a sad story...
Why must the main character (I forgot the name) died..???

By the way, how's the movie go...??? I haven't seen the movie...

Beautiful_Disaster
07-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Yep, what a sad story...
Why must the main character (I forgot the name) died..???

By the way, how's the movie go...??? I haven't seen the movie...Her name is Misuzu,she had this illness that could never be cured and well after dream after dream she gets weaker.Those were sad dreams and it was killing her slowly.

The movie is much like the show but the characters r drawn a little different and it's mostly bout Misuzu and Yukito,*Sighs* I'm not going to go further because i might spoil it for u and others

Vel
07-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Did she really die? Owww.... so it must be really sad then. Little original, I didn't know that she was sick. I liked her, I didn't see it but stories like this one always make me cry. I don't feel so sad when someone who dies is old and very sick, but if young person dies, well, it makes me really sad.

Beautiful_Disaster
07-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Yea,she did...and Yukito loved her...

zan
07-03-2006, 01:49 PM
yeah air has a really good beining they should have more games like that...

Beautiful_Disaster
07-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Yea,i just remembered there was a game of this... i want to play it someday ^^

lovelykagome
07-04-2006, 11:22 AM
i absolutely love this anime, and it is defenitely one of my favorites, well first i thougt it is just one of these harem animes, (one guy, and many girls) but very early i recognized, that this is absolutely wrong. Air is really such a touching anime, with a very dramatic and beautiful story. Well i just love it, and i would recommed it for everyone who likes dramatic storys.

Beautiful_Disaster
07-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Yup,i agree with u!^^

Kittyninjamewmew
07-05-2006, 10:09 AM
air? wat is that? i've never seen it or heard of it..........is it a good anime?

Beautiful_Disaster
07-05-2006, 10:16 AM
air? wat is that? i've never seen it or heard of it..........is it a good anime?Yes,u should watch it sometime ^^
Um...well the story is pretty long and if i tell u then i'll spoil it for others as well...

Masali
07-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Great Anime and Awesome story. Nothing more to say, it's a pretty short anime (12 episodes) so anything I say may spoil the story for those who haven't seen it.

Capo
07-05-2006, 02:20 PM
I've seen all the shows and plus the movie.The show is just like the movie except a different ending....I like the movie better than the shows.I almost cried when it was coming toward the end of the show,after i finished watching it i hated it at first but then felt pity.But i think its goodI agree. I've seen all the shows. I loved them but, like her, ended up wanting to cry at t he end. It was a very good romance. I think they should have made more, but that's just me rambling on.
<3
-!Capo!-

Milky_4ever
07-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Is it? I just read it from the magazine. Just the title than~ Is it that good?

kurosaki
07-06-2006, 05:10 AM
Can you please tell me what's the movie about...??? I was curious that I couldn't sleep at night...

Did Misuzu die like in the show...????

sis san
07-07-2006, 08:41 AM
i watch the movie quite some time ago but i belive she die.i love the anime,the art.
however i dislike one thing.... the stupid,gay,sad almost make me to a point of out of contorl the sad ending which pisss me off so much after even 1month.. i mean come on now is there any romance anime out there with a clear happy ending???????
almost all of the anime i watch now have either sad or unclear ending:(

kurosaki
07-08-2006, 02:59 AM
i watch the movie quite some time ago but i belive she die.i love the anime,the art.
however i dislike one thing.... the stupid,gay,sad almost make me to a point of out of contorl the sad ending which pisss me off so much after even 1month.. i mean come on now is there any romance anime out there with a clear happy ending???????
almost all of the anime i watch now have either sad or unclear ending:(
Yep, I totally agree with you.

They never make the endings properly. The endings are always unclear. They always keep us guessing, what's the real ending. Hmm... maybe that's why they make "Air The Movie"...

By the way, did Misuzu also die in the movie...??? if so, what's the difference with the series...???

sis san
07-08-2006, 04:50 AM
Yep, I totally agree with you.

They never make the endings properly. The endings are always unclear. They always keep us guessing, what's the real ending. Hmm... maybe that's why they make "Air The Movie"...

By the way, did Misuzu also die in the movie...??? if so, what's the difference with the series...???yes she die i already say that in the post be4 ur post:P

Beautiful_Disaster
07-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Is it? I just read it from the magazine. Just the title than~ Is it that good?Yea,it is pretty good but it depends if u like sad/romance animes

Kittyninjamewmew
07-09-2006, 07:48 PM
well u no Beautiful Disaster......do u no wat day it is so i can see wat AIR is?

Ordeal By Innocence
07-10-2006, 08:08 AM
I've seen this. I thought it was very charming, and towards the end a little sad. Misuzu is so kawaii desu. "Gao". Awwww!

lang_sakti
07-13-2006, 08:24 PM
good anime. but sad ending. anyway, it's no fun if all the story have happy ending. thank goodness it was only 13 episodes. 10 actually, considered the last three just like flash back. if the story was longer and have a sad ending ..... well, maybe i'll become a little pissed.

sis san
07-15-2006, 08:42 AM
good anime. but sad ending. anyway, it's no fun if all the story have happy ending. thank goodness it was only 13 episodes. 10 actually, considered the last three just like flash back. if the story was longer and have a sad ending ..... well, maybe i'll become a little pissed.
ok tell me some romance anime these day with "happy" ending then...

Serenith Youkai
07-15-2006, 04:02 PM
It's a pretty good anime but yea the ending is sad I don't think it was the ending I would have wanted ...

kurosaki
07-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Here's some Happy Ending romance animes that I know...

1. Ai Yori Aoshi
2. I My Me Strawberry Eggs
3. Yumeria
4. Shuffle
5. Suzuka

try to watch them

~Pure Soul~
07-18-2006, 04:20 PM
I like air its such a cooly anime!!

kurosaki
08-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Hmm.. maybe the saddest ending I've ever seen.. and I keep questioning, "why should Misuzu died? why couldn't she lived happily?"

morbidunloved
08-02-2006, 12:05 AM
I'll have to check it out. I've seen pics of it and it seems interesting enough.....

wizz-o-matic
08-02-2006, 05:01 AM
geez, lets not spoil the anime!!

Mah, must say, this anime was quite confusing, but still great.
The storry is divided in 3 arcs. The 1st arc talks about Misuzu's and Yukito's encounter. The 2nd arc is a story from the past, and the 3rd arc is just a review of the 1st one, with a different perspective and without Yukito. Insted of him a corw named Sora appears.

I suggest you that you watch also the Summer specials. 2 eps OVA that talks about the story from the past, I really liked it.

Edit: this anime comes from the same art studio as Kanon (http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,790,vcmibb,kanon.html)(it's worth checking)

october breath
08-03-2006, 03:53 PM
It's a pretty good anime but yea the ending is sad I don't think it was the ending I would have wanted ...
I liked the ending even though the two main characters didn't end up together. THe ending is much different from other romances. You could tell that no matter what happened in that anime it was bound to have a sad ending.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/sleep.gif

TondemoNinja
08-14-2006, 11:43 PM
my friend introduced me to the anime and i think it was good. i would have cried if i was capable. then my friend said there was a movie...then summer specials?...a game!? using a non-violent story?!

i never though a game/anime could have so few episodes(excluding fire emblem)

wizz-o-matic
08-15-2006, 05:06 AM
i never though a game/anime could have so few episodes(excluding fire emblem)looks lik you are missing most of the great anime ...

The best anime usually have around 6 - 13 eps, then there are some with 24-26 ep, but not much.

Shadow of nothin
08-15-2006, 02:24 PM
AIR is the number 1 to me
i didn't saw such drama anime like it

i cried so much

it really had sad ending though

but i think there a new part for it

the winged girl still lost in the sky
and some one must help her

am i right????

kurosaki
08-22-2006, 09:12 AM
yea.. AIR is the number 1 saddest ending anime I've ever seen...