PDA

View Full Version : romance suggestion

sis san
06-17-2006, 07:07 PM
YO people can anyone suggest some good romance anime that i can watch?:p
and btw try to suggest some with happy ending ok.....cause i have watch abit too much romance anime with sad ending if i watch anymore of them i may go mental......:ph34r: but of course i dont mind if is really good:laugh: oh 1 more thing what i measnt by romance doesnt have to be only about romance it also include other thing like action,mecha etc
here is the romance anime i have watch so far so dont suggest them:laugh:
Love hina
Chobit
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
REC
...........so many that i forgot;) well that is all i remember i watch

8-destiny-8
06-18-2006, 08:47 AM
fruits basket

it's great

sis san
07-07-2006, 09:48 AM
i watch that before it is great but u cant really say is romance tbh:S.
btw i would like people to suggest some romance anime with a HAPPY ending.
Tbh it doesnt really matter even if the anime main focus isnt the romance as long as i have a slightly romance ending and u will make a little man happy^^
P.S i have watch quite alot of romance anime so keep the suggestion going because there is quite a high chance i will have watch the suggestion u make^^

Crystal~Blaze
07-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Quran High School Host Club.
The manga's better though. >>;

kurosaki
07-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Hmm... Try "Ai Yori Aoshi"...

It has pretty good story. It's about fate that reunite two person who met after 18 years after they were separated before because of their family background... And it also have a happy ending. There two season of it...

8-destiny-8
07-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Hmm... Try "Ai Yori Aoshi"...

It has pretty good story. It's about fate that reunite two person who met after 18 years after they were separated before because of their family background... And it also have a happy ending. There two season of it...
yeah definitely Ai Yori Aoshi... it's so so romantic it's the perfect anime to watch if you're into romance!!! it's great!! :D

Tschita
09-24-2006, 07:40 AM
YO people can anyone suggest some good romance anime that i can watch?:p
and btw try to suggest some with happy ending ok.....cause i have watch abit too much romance anime with sad ending if i watch anymore of them i may go mental......:ph34r: but of course i dont mind if is really good:laugh: oh 1 more thing what i measnt by romance doesnt have to be only about romance it also include other thing like action,mecha etc
here is the romance anime i have watch so far so dont suggest them:laugh:
Love hina
Chobit
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
REC
...........so many that i forgot;) well that is all i remember i watchIncredible!a person who is exacly looking for the same anime as me
Romance animes end too often sad.
But if there is an anime that makes me cry then its still the best anime ever.
But I haven't cryed yet :sleep:
Edit:@kurosaki thx but can't u use a spoiler function if you tell the ending??The good thing about romance anime is that you can't tell if it has a good or bad ending.so its keeps being exciting.I want happy endings but I don't want to know it yet ok?

Kaoru_Hanabishi
09-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Incredible!a person who is exacly looking for the same anime as me
Romance animes end too often sad.
But if there is an anime that makes me cry then its still the best anime ever.
But I haven't cryed yet :sleep:
Edit:@kurosaki thx but can't u use a spoiler function if you tell the ending??The good thing about romance anime is that you can't tell if it has a good or bad ending.so its keeps being exciting.I want happy endings but I don't want to know it yet ok?
First post for me in the forums and Im in the same boat. Love a good romance Anime and looking for more. So far only seen:
-Love Hina
-Ai Yori Aoshi (hence the username cause its my fav series)
-Chobits
-Ranma 1/2

Ranma was my first and i have to say it really broke my heart. Got brought back to life with Ai Yori Aoshi and went from there. Im getting Fruits Basket right now but prob gonna need another after that to watch. Thanks everyone and hope to talk to you all later.

kurosaki
10-02-2006, 05:13 AM
@Tschita :
sorry there,, I don't know that you're a kind of person that doesn't like to know how the ending of an anime,,

@Kaoru Hanabishi :
hey, I like your Username,,,

@ all members :
if you're all like the kind of romance story like Ai yori Aoshi, try to watch "I My Me Strawberry Eggs",,
it has a totally different story, but if you all want a romance story which is not like any other harem anime (which story is about many girls who like one guy),, then I suggest you to watch it,,,

Kaoru_Hanabishi
10-02-2006, 06:00 PM
lol thanks. and ill look up that anime

Tschita
10-03-2006, 09:07 AM
np.Ai yori Aoshi is a really nice anime^^
i like the opening song

Kaoru_Hanabishi
10-03-2006, 06:05 PM
np.Ai yori Aoshi is a really nice anime^^
i like the opening songGot it on my Cell lol.

tigercat070
10-03-2006, 07:11 PM
loveless is a great romance if you dont mind shounin ai another great one is chobits

loveheart
10-04-2006, 07:12 AM
i really liked 'His and Hers Circumstances' it's a little funny and weird but yeah i think it's good ^_^

sherhix21
10-04-2006, 08:19 AM
i really liked 'His and Hers Circumstances' it's a little funny and weird but yeah i think it's good ^_^yes i agree with you, i like this one and try watching Ayashi no ceres and BOYS BE im sure ull love it!http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/smile.gif

Tschita
10-06-2006, 06:12 AM
What about Ichigo100%?
Its really romantic and funny too.
in the beginning i didn't like it because its about 1 boy who cant choose between 3 girls but watching it changed my opinion:D

januno
10-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien!

Sarix
10-06-2006, 02:33 PM
chobits

sari
10-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Hana Yori Dango is a great romance 1!!!!!!!!!!

xPrincessxBerryx
10-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Ummmm..How about Saint Tail?? That ones good.

Megaman Zero X
10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Ai Yori Aoshi