PDA

View Full Version : Akito is realli cruel. Don't you agree?

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
06-11-2006, 07:51 PM
I noe he is weak but he doesn't need to hurt members of the zodiac for it! It's so mean and cruel. Its not their fault that he only get to live for a few years.

jewel2sparkle
06-11-2006, 08:35 PM
yup akito is pretty cruel

the_last_icarian
06-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Akito... Well... (Dont read this if you don't want to give it away
He's a she and...
He's god so you can't blame him (her)

jewel2sparkle
06-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Akito... Well... (Dont read this if you don't want to give it away
He's a she and...
He's god so you can't blame him (her)
Just because He/Her is a god, that doesn't really give you the title of being a jerk or whatever

Mamushi
06-12-2006, 02:48 AM
Yeah! SHE is cruel. But I don't think he is God. He is maybe.... only in Fruits Basket World! ^^

buhbibutterfly
06-12-2006, 12:08 PM
akito is cruel to the zodiacs...but i really never really hated her as a character. at a time i felt sorry and pitied her even....i consider her more like a spoiled and selfish child.

m*short
06-12-2006, 10:10 PM
i don't know why but akito's my fave i guess it's because he's missunderstud.
i think i'd lash out at people if i was chosen to die. painful

cherryblosmes
06-13-2006, 12:20 AM
well i havent finished reading the manga yet. but even if he was god as the ppl said he doesnt have the right to treat ppl like that i mean he basicaly wants the ppl around him to suffer like him. so he isnt alone. he/she is doing that instead of trying to at least make it lighter or try to make the best outa it. i personaly sometimes feel bad for him but i could still put him in cruel catigory

_Anonymous_
06-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Though I greatly pitty him, I do not believe that anything gives him the right to treat people the way he does.
He acts like he knows everything, yet turly hardly understands anything at all...

PigFarts
06-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Akito is cruel...but I feel sympathy for "him." I don't know, I guess I just don't completely hate "him" because I dont like Rin...and Akito doesn't like Rin. :D

Demon Shadow
06-14-2006, 05:48 AM
who is akito?.... lol ^^;

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
06-15-2006, 01:00 AM
there's something about Akito that makes 'him' that way. even in the dvd series (that is shorten a lot) shows one rreason why Akito acts that way. all the members of the zodiac (or at least all that i've seen so far) have something dark that hangs around them and it's just as bad or maybe even worse for Akito

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
06-15-2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah! She is very cruel. How can she easily hurt her cousins? I really hate her....

~*sadgirl*~
06-15-2006, 02:16 PM
akito treats people like poo and i hate it. xpeshly where he/she (?) punches or slaps tohru(me) its mean, i hate him/her he needs to fruggin die, before i find a way to kill him myself, for what he did to my beloved kyon-kyon!

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
06-16-2006, 05:24 AM
Some people say that Akito is gal in anime but boy in manga. But Akito isn't my fave character and why do pplz hate Rin?

Aqua chick
06-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Isn't akito a guy?? And i do agree that "it" is mean, but just because of the curse dosn't mean that "it" can take it out on other people...

Yuki_89
06-18-2006, 05:42 AM
I pity him. even though he's mean, he have his own reasons why. he's stressed out and i also think that he's depressed as well. thats why tohru could understand him a lil bit in the anime. manga... im not sure... :(

dracsem0s
06-18-2006, 08:54 AM
it's not important to me if it's was crule or not............i love it

chuunin7
06-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Agree. Kisa, Yuki, Haru, and Hattori is his victim (if there is not others that is hurted by him).. Btw Akito is a woman right? So, Akito is 'she'..

animeangellover
06-18-2006, 06:19 PM
her cruelness disgusts me...

Knuffle Bunny
06-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Presuming your talking about fruits basket. I'd say he's not very cruel at all. Compared to some other anime charries. He just wants to be freed desperately.

Beautiful_Disaster
06-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Yup,i do agree he is cruel and cold

*.:Endless Sky:.*
06-19-2006, 01:06 PM
People hate Rin because it's easy to hate her and it's fun. I'll never forgive her for any moment she has ever hurt Haru..:mad:

I pity Akito. Like everyone else. But, if you think about it, Akito is lost and alone in his/her situation. Nobody can really relate to him/her because they aren't going to die in a few years. Everyone has their own way of handling situations. We have our own, Akito has his/her own. He's/she's just like us.

Before you say "OMG How could you say I'm even like him/her!?" think, and maybe you won't hate Akito so much.

Serenith Youkai
07-17-2006, 08:25 AM
I think you ALL Should know!!!! In the english version He is a HE in the japanese He is a SHE. I found that out, other people should know what I am talking about . Also you people don't seem to be giving Akito's story a chance. He was told when he was VERY young he was gonna die. How would You feel???? And The only reason he hurts them is so the know not do do what he doesn't want them to to. In all reality he wouldn't care who the heck any person in the family likes or goes out with. If It wasn't for his obvsession of not wanting to be alone. He knows he's going to die and doesn't want to die without other ppl remembering him. and for him it seems that they WANT to get away from him when they just like someone. And It isn;t his faulty it his freaking past. No more spoilers I should say, but you ppl really need to read more and pay attention to closer things. You shouldn't hate someone before you understand them and It is VERY cleam most of you do NOT understand him.

~Pure Soul~
07-17-2006, 01:05 PM
I think he is....

Umm well I dont like him I think he's mean..but he does look like yuki so I say he's a little cute.