PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

Zave
06-06-2006, 12:14 PM
who here likes fire emblem and whoever does give it a rating from 1-10.

AngelPaladin
06-16-2006, 10:30 AM
I like Fire Emblem. I have The Sacred Stones for GBA. It has the following ranks in my opinion:

Gameplay is 10. (requires strategy)
Storyline is 10.
Durability system is 6. (weapons can break when you need them most)
Death of characters is a 1 because you cannot ressurect them and you have 2 characters that must remain alive at all times. (in very rare cases, characters are ressurected)
Magic is 9: anima is 8, light is 10, dark is 2, stave is 8. (light is my favorite, but dark is very bad for me)
Weapons is 9: sword/lance/axe are all 10, bow is 8. (you can't fire arrows at enemies next to you)(runesword counts as dark, making it a 2)
Classes are 10: all dark magic wielders are 3, all non-dark magic wielders are 10, paladins are 10(+1), dancers are 7 because they can't fight, all archers/snipers are 9.5, all others are 8.5. (light magic wielders are 10[+2] except for sages, they are 10[+20])
Overall, I give this game an 8.95.

ShinyaZel
06-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I give the Fire Emblem series a 10 out of a possible 10. Part of that reason is because I am a Fire Emblem fan. Each game I think has a great story, though so far I've liked 8(Sacred Stones) the least, it is still a great game. I'd have to say that so far 7(or the first U.S. Fire Emblem release) is one of my favorites. Path of Radiance is great, and while I may not understand it since it's in Japanese, I love FE3, too. Definitely one of my favorite game series.

AngelPaladin
06-23-2006, 09:44 AM
I give the Fire Emblem series a 10 out of a possible 10. Part of that reason is because I am a Fire Emblem fan. Each game I think has a great story, though so far I've liked 8(Sacred Stones) the least, it is still a great game. I'd have to say that so far 7(or the first U.S. Fire Emblem release) is one of my favorites. Path of Radiance is great, and while I may not understand it since it's in Japanese, I love FE3, too. Definitely one of my favorite game series.
I have only one of the games, but I still like it. I prefer Tactics Ogre (or was it Ogre Tactics) because characters can return if you revive them.