PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm EvilEmotionlessAngel aka Angelica

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Hello and such. I'm new......sorta. You see I jioned like a month ago but my Internet crashed and was down for a whole month!:( Any ways Here my stats, hope to meet and make some friends here.:D

Name: Angelica a.k.a EvilEmotionlessAngel
Birthay: Dec 5, 1988
Fave Colors: Black, Blue, and Red
Fave Anime: Naruto, FMA, Inuyasha!
Fave Characters: Naruto, Edward, Sesshomaru.
Likes:Watching things go boom!(I'm a pyro and proud of it) Eating lots of sugar and watching fire. And acting insane!

Any questions? Just ask away! Just leave a post and I'll get back to as soon as I can! :D :D :D

Sakaki Takano
06-05-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey and Welcome
i'm also new here and hope you like it here i don't know many things about here but if you have any questions i'll try to help ^...^

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Hey and Welcome
i'm also new here and hope you like it here i don't know many things about here but if you have any questions i'll try to help ^...^
Sure that's nice. My Sis Haley told me pretty much how this site works though.:D And before anyone else responds I have already read the rules an don't plan on breaking them.:D

Sakaki Takano
06-05-2006, 02:17 PM
lol alright well i was wondering do you know how to put custom made avaters?

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Sorry but nope not a clue but someone around here might! *shrugs*

Aminity
06-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! :)
Have fun and try to stay out of trouble. ^_^

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! :)
Have fun and try to stay out of trouble. ^_^

Will do on both or at least try with the last part!:D

iernt8
06-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Hey, and welcome to AF, hope you have an awesome time here.
Pm me if you need anything.

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey, and welcome to AF, hope you have an awesome time here.
Pm me if you need anything.
Wow people are really helpful here. An thanks i plan on having tons of fun.:D

Yu Yu Master
06-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the forum. Post lots. :)

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. Post lots. :)
Sure as hell will post lots! Believe it! (hehehehe I did a Naruto):D

Fei Ling
06-05-2006, 11:17 PM

Sorry but nope not a clue but someone around here might! *shrugs*
Hello!
If you want to be a friend of mine or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
Have fun and welcome to AF!

Well, you can't really use a costum avatar unless you are a senior member with 125 or more posts. I think that was 135. Well, anyway, just try and see which one.

ancientsilence
06-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!
Yay I'm feeling so welcome that and have already had lots of sugar!:D *Takes blank and pocky*:D Yay free blanky and more sugar!:D (now very hyper mental age: 4?)

escaflowne_fan12
06-06-2006, 07:34 PM
yo hey welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, and don't even attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste 1000$ if you need a friend, im just a short PM away

enjoy!!

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-06-2006, 07:40 PM
yo hey welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, and don't even attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste 1000$ if you need a friend, im just a short PM away

enjoy!!
Uh thanks for the advise! Wasn't even thinkin of that though! And so for I am enjoying my stay here!

-Kaoru-
06-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Angelica!

^_^

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Angelica!

^_^
Ok I am definity feeling welcome and I am glad!:D

Program
06-07-2006, 07:18 AM
Ah, it looks like the welcoming commitee already came, and it looks like you have many friends already, you seem like an interesting person, and now, here are my ''stats'', lol.

Name: Josh
Birthay: July 16, 1987 (i'm old) ;.;
Fave Colors: Black, Red, Green
Fave Anime: Sailor Moon, Naruto.
Dislikes: Me

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-07-2006, 07:25 AM
Ah, it looks like the welcoming commitee already came, and it looks like you have many friends already, you seem like an interesting person, and now, here are my ''stats'', lol.

Name: Josh
Birthay: July 16, 1987 (i'm old) ;.;
Fave Colors: Black, Red, Green
Fave Anime: Sailor Moon, Naruto.
Dislikes: Me

Hey you sound cool! HAHA on the age thing but my sis is older! I'm interesting.....Oh my thanks lots!:D :D :D

Cait Sith rules
06-07-2006, 07:29 AM
lol alright well i was wondering do you know how to put custom made avaters? I do but you have to be a member for 30 days and have 300 post out And welcome to AF. I hope you like it here. pm me if you need help or need a friend.

The Rebel
06-09-2006, 01:11 AM
*walks in and looks around at all the new members* Holy cow! I have been slacking. *bows and hands newbie a blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend I'll be glad to do what I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more, but I still have so many to greet yet. Sorry to rush off, but I'll TTYL.

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-09-2006, 03:33 AM
*walks in and looks around at all the new members* Holy cow! I have been slacking. *bows and hands newbie a blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend I'll be glad to do what I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more, but I still have so many to greet yet. Sorry to rush off, but I'll TTYL.
*takes blanket* Yay another blanky! (Currently sugar hhigh) Hmm Cannibals and blanket thieves! >=} That could be interesting!

raine367
06-09-2006, 04:24 AM
hey i'm new to the site. it's great to meet another pyro like me. if any of u guys wants to add me to ur friends list go ahead.

CharlieIsSimplyGone
06-09-2006, 04:31 AM
hey i'm new to the site. it's great to meet another pyro like me. if any of u guys wants to add me to ur friends list go ahead.
:D Yay another pyro :D (still high on sugar):D That is great!:D (bouncing off the walls):D

raine367
06-09-2006, 04:42 AM
hey can i add u to my friends list?