PDA

View Full Version : the Sylver One is here...

Sylverone
06-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Hey, joined AF a few months ago and I figured I might as well exist somewhere besides the rpg section.
I'm a teenage Christian who likes to draw. I'm trying to learn manga/anime style but my learning process is going rather slowly. I'll post some of my pictures on here if I can convert them to jpeg(why does the scanner spit them out in tiff format if half the programs i've seen don't support it?!):closedeye
My pictures are amature at best but I'm improving. I'm good at drawing things I can see. but making my own stuff doesn't seem to turn out good. I'm determined though, and i'm improving!:laugh:
I like to play an oriental board game called Go(or Wei-Chi, or Baduk) but not many people I've met have ever heard of it.
I've run out of time! More about me later! If I manage to post some of my artwork, feel free to critique it, just don't be mean.:sweatdrop

Thornwillow
06-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Sylverone! Hope you enjoy your stay here and please post responsibly. Since you are already a member, you don't need me to tell you to PM me with any questions. ^_^; Glad to see you escape from the RPG forum and into AF. =D

Just remember, all it takes is one bad post to ruin your rep. Post Responsibly.

teed
06-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. You must know the rulz by now. Hope you enjoy posting and see ya around^^

bafflequeen
06-02-2006, 05:28 AM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

hatoko_hinata
06-02-2006, 06:26 AM
Hello there!
Welcome to AF!
Please follow the rules and if you ever need any help, please feel free to PM me.
Want a friend? Looking for someone to talk to? Want to join my family? Send me a PM!

Damon R.
06-02-2006, 07:37 AM
Hiya. O_O Welcome to AF. Glad that you're finally existing somewhere other than the RPG section, lahv. *Pat pat* Good job.

As Thorn said earlier:

Post Responsibly.Please do.

Aminity
06-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Hello aaaaand weeeelcome to AF! :)
Hope you'll have a pleasant stay.

-Kaoru-
06-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Hello and welcome to you Sylverone!

^^

Martherus
06-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
If you need anything or just want to talk, you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

Chobits67
06-02-2006, 11:45 AM
hey welcome to forum be sure that you have to read rules I hope you having fun here :).

Myrra
06-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Hallo and welcome, finally! Most people are very nice with their critiques...some might say too nice to be helpful.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

jewel2sparkle
06-02-2006, 12:36 PM
yo, whats up?

iernt8
06-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey, welcome. Hope you have an awesome time here.
Pm me if you have questions or wanna be friends.

ancientsilence
06-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Sylverone
06-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Critiques need not be nice, just helpful, although nice is good...
I'm not at home right now, so I can't scan any art.http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

Anyway, another thing I'm interested in is animation, I've made little stick figure fights on post-it note pads. I want to turn them into gifs, but i have to find a frame by frame animation program... Help... anyone??.....

I've watched several anime; Some of Evangelion; one called Here and There, Now and Then; an episode or two of Inuyasha; Rahxephon: the Movie (spell check?), Dirty Pair, Kurumi, Street Fighter II: The Movie; Street Fighter Alpha: the Movie; Vampire Hunter D (the second one); and some DBZ a while back.

r/\/\ //*meow*

r\'.'/||

r/r \//

|_ _|
(sorry about the 'r's, they keep it from falling apart)
I just felt like making something, since I cant draw you anything right now..http://animeforum.com/images/smilies/frown.gif I'm sorry! anyway, I'll probably post next when I can scan a picture, but I'll read the posts and I might post if something comes to mind. (don't worry, I'll make myself a gallery thread after I've put some on here... IF i'm able to get it on here...)

escaflowne_fan12
06-03-2006, 01:35 AM
yo hey welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, and don't even attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste 1000$ if you need a friend, im just a short PM away

enjoy!!

The Rebel
06-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Hello, hello, hello. *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to our little slice of heaven. If you ever need help, tips, or just a friend, PM me and I'll help anyway I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet the rest of the new members that I haven't greeted yet. But I'll be glad to talk to ya later.

The Rebel
06-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Hello, hello, hello. *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to our little slice of heaven. If you ever need help, tips, or just a friend, PM me and I'll help anyway I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet the rest of the new members that I haven't greeted yet. But I'll be glad to talk to ya later.

The Rebel
06-03-2006, 10:16 PM
EDIT: Oops, sorry. For some reason it double posted on me. For some reason the screens aren't loading right for me. Once again I apologize and wish I could delete the post.

Hanyou Inuyasha
06-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, have a good time here, pm me if you wanna friend or something. cya around the forum