PDA

View Full Version : pokemon games

Chaux
06-01-2006, 05:01 PM
ok, seriously, who plays/ has played pokemon games?
admit it lol.
xd, i dont own a single pokemon game, but my friends lend it theirs to me to train up their pokemon. -_-;
XD.
oh yer, and which one do you like best??

Music Fiend
06-02-2006, 09:31 AM
I've played a ton of Pokemon games over the years. I'm not a big fan of the Coliseum and Stadium series, but I've always loved the Game Boy, RPG-based Pokemon entries. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Gold. Catching Lugia and Ho-oh, capturing legendary pokemon, and leveling up a kick butt team; nothing is better.

Thunder22
06-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Pokemon games r so boring I fell asleep playing one that is what I think of Pokemon games!!!!!!!!

phoenixfighter
06-03-2006, 08:42 AM
did any of u beat ony of the pkmn games caus ei beat them all includeing emarald

pyrothunder336
06-03-2006, 08:48 AM
I played and beat them all except the ones on the Gamecube. I never got around to playing them and I don't plan on it. The only reason why I beat the other ones was because I needed something to do on school field trips but they do kill time. They deserve that much.

Yu Yu Master
06-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Sadly, I am indeed adicted to the pokemon RPG series for gameboy. It is just so much fun. My favorite pokemon game would have to be pokemon gold version by far considering the fact that it actually has two full worlds and not just one or one and eight lame islands. But, yes I own everyone for the gameboy and such but the ones for gamecube/n64 suck.

Zave
06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Well i like the battle style but eww i hate the games hands down i own all of them but i hate all of them.I like fantasy star though same battlestyle and better story lines.

Cait Sith rules
06-05-2006, 05:25 PM
I played i little bit of pokemon but my cousin is fan of it. He has all the games on gameboy Advance

IceDragon_1552
06-05-2006, 05:31 PM
I've played all the gameboy games up to ruby/sapphire, I have to say my favorite is Silver because of the fact that you get to go between two regeons(sp). Although, Pokemon Snap is kinda addicting....

Yu Yu Master
06-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I've played all the gameboy games up to ruby/sapphire, I have to say my favorite is Silver because of the fact that you get to go between two regeons(sp). Although, Pokemon Snap is kinda addicting....
Pokemon snap? REally? I always hated that game..

Buruku
06-05-2006, 08:47 PM
I remember I liked pokemon games, me and my brothers loved training them on our gameboys then battling with them on Pokemon Stadium. Then there was that pokemon snap game, now that I look back I cant believe I played that as much as I did...

Souhi
06-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Pokemon has always been a guilty pleasure of mine, but seeing a good amount of other people around here playing it, I say why not? To put it simply, I played the Silver and Gold versions almost religiously. Had at least three dozen guys at level 100 and over 700 hours of gameplay ( this is over the span of 3 years mind you, I'm not that insane -_- ). But then my cousin who was bored one day at my house decided to start a new game and poof, all gone. I was.....less than understanding. Besides that I've played every generation of Pokemon games ( except for those spinoff games like Snap, Stadium, Colliseum etc ). Last time I touched a game was last spring, Leaf Green. As my best buddy Evan assured me one day as I told him that Pokemon was the ultimate time killer, "No man, that game is the ultimate life killer. In the best possible way of course."

YunaRen Leader
06-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Okay I was really into Pokemon for about two or three years. I had all the Game Boy games up to gold and sliver and all the games for the Nintendo 64 expect the puzzle game. The worst game was easily Hey You Pikachu which was fun for about three minutes as you watched it smile as you told it off. Pokemon Snap was pretty fun for while and I did enjoy the Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Game Boy Color. Though I bought all five Game Boy games I only beat Red, Gold and Yellow all with only using my starter Pokemon. After I beat gold using only one Pokemon I kind of got bored of the series and don't think I'll be picking up anymore in the future. Though for a time they were fun I'll give them that.

Alias-Revolution
06-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Well, The Pokemon series has kept me intregued for quite a while. My 10-year-old sister and I often play Pokemon Crystal or Pokemon Leaf Green on our Visualboy Advance. I have a feeling that the Pokemon Master's dream will stick with me for the rest of my life.

Vincent_Nanaki
06-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I just recently started playing my sapphire version again, due to one thing i haven't done in like two years.... TRADING!!! OMG i got 2 legendary birds and dragonair just by trading and now im just playing. and my fav pokemon is like Swamper cause it ownds!!

Alias-Revolution
06-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Swamper can easily be beaten by a level 20 treeko if you know how to use it. Legendary birds are not that great if you have regrock regice and regsteel, but it takes a decent trainer to know that.

Daniella Defines Divinity
06-07-2006, 06:42 AM
I loved the Pokemon games and I still do, not ashamed to admit it! They've always been fun games, I'm also quite fond of the spin offs, Pokemon Link is so addictive! Snap was awesome, they should do an updated version for that on the DS, it would work well with the stylus. I'm looking forward to the ranger, dungeon and diamond/Pearl games ^_^

Alias-Revolution
06-07-2006, 09:51 AM
I've played Pokemon Diamond, and it's kinda retarded. It doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon. Only "The Electric Monster World" and the seven scrolls of the gem. You bring out your monsters by calling them on a cell phone. I mean... the monsters have a CELL PHONE! I'm sorry, but that is one messed up game.

Daniella Defines Divinity
06-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Thats the fake diamond version, that was out ages ago. Diamon/Pearl are going to be the next gen of the pokemon games, new region, new mon etc. Check www.pe2k.com there's info and screens there

mikey
06-07-2006, 02:47 PM
ive played pokemon all of then and there are okay

Ωmega
06-07-2006, 02:53 PM
lol, I found an old game boy color in my room the other night, so I ran over to Game Stop and bought Pokemon Crystal...Ive always lied the pokemon games..they were always fun and time consuming

Megaman Zero X
06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
i have played them all and i have to say that my favorite is silver version

Knuffle Bunny
06-07-2006, 03:28 PM
I've played all teh pokemon games for gameboy advanced/sp and gameboy colour ones. I thought chrystal was a rip off, but i liked it nonetheless. Probably cuz im in love with suicune. >.<
But im not a big fan of coliseum.

AzNTediZ
06-08-2006, 08:18 PM
ive played every game boy one lol...dont ask, but i heard they are making a new one and its only for the DS, so i guess ill get the DS for it and check it out

AngelPaladin
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
I don't have many of those games. I have Sapphire and Leaf Green versions while my brother has Ruby, Fire Red, Red, and Silver. If there was one with the Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, and Island regions available, I'd love that one.

Masali
06-16-2006, 10:35 AM
BAH! All your Gold, Silver, Ruby, Saphire, Aquamarine, Emerald and yer newfangled pokeeman.

I played Red and Blue. Red and Blue is where it's at, End of discussion.

chii-fan-lover
06-16-2006, 11:04 AM
i've all the pokemon games and beat them all. they r way to easy for my taste.
they suck i hate them, i dont play them any more.

munky15
06-16-2006, 11:43 AM
I can admit I have playd many pokemon games I just like all the things you can get to do those games where alot of fun

Ever Dream
06-16-2006, 11:59 AM
I only have played Gold,Crystal.. and I have Emerald.. well, actually my little brother..=P, and that's also my favorite (Emerald ^^) ..

Kurumirina
06-16-2006, 12:07 PM
I played Gold,Silver and Saphire....I played Gold and Silver on the gameboy colour like 4 or 5 years ago....>_>....use cheats....lol....all my pokemon level 60 or 70...xD....only Saphire I play using my PC....that was bout 2 year ago if I'm not mistaken....anyway the game is just the same only the pokemon has change and the plot is different a little bit...>_>...my feeling to game is just so-so...Not really addicted to it like...zOMG!!it'z pokemon I WANT IT!!!O_O

Ayana
06-16-2006, 12:14 PM
I played Yellow, Silver, Crystal and Sapphire. Crystal is my fav game because plot is good, pokemon are nice, Gym Leaders are funny and main character looks cool. Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald are the worst because game is too short and boring.
Diamond/Pearl will come out soon. I have seen some pictures from the game and they look well... so-so.

~Fullmetal_homunculi~
06-16-2006, 12:36 PM
I'm sorry to all of those pokemon haters but i've got every game known to man, including Japaniese versions, ive even got top plates on every system, and i've beaten them all. So those of you who are pokemon fans, you can send an email to [email protected] . i check it every day, and i'll send you an email back.

Thanx

munky15
06-17-2006, 12:39 AM
I can admit I have playd many pokemon games I just like all the things you can get to do those games where alot of fun

the_last_icarian
06-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Hey big brother. Pokemon... I've always wanted to own one but never got to that point to cherish the dream...lol

WaterDancer
06-18-2006, 06:00 AM
I played Red, Gold, Crystal, Saphire and Leaf Green but as some of you are saying the lastest versions are too short and easy to walkthrough. Even though I think it's awsome (I like the strategic part of the game very much) theres some bad things about it for instance, that it doesn't require skills to beat the game if you just have high level pokemons.
So I stopped but then a friend showed me a cool free game, called netbattle. It's an online game where you can challenge other trainers, but it's only the battle-part of the game. It's not as stadium cause it's up to you to make your own pokemons (moves, levels, ev's, items etc.) and strategies, which actually is quite hard.
I don't know if I may post the link because the rules say that you can't post games. So if you wanna try it pm me and I'll give you the link.

zan
07-03-2006, 01:56 PM
yeah i have played a lot but then i stop i think they are really goos and they things they do are really fun and i think the are a really fun game.. but they moslty for gameboy i mean what about the gamecube or the wii come on...

Martherus
07-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Sometimes, when I was at a friend's home..
Meh, can't remember anything.. except, I was always losing.. ^^"

angelic_assasin
07-03-2006, 02:29 PM
ya i've played alot of pokemon games^^
blue,red,yellow,silver,gold,crystal,ruby,saphire,e merald,leaf green,gale of darkness and some pokemon stadium games...i usually play the GB games ^_~