PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

animanga fan
06-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey!:p My name is Courtney. I need some friends...but I'm convinced that pretty much everyone here is way older than me... I'm only 12. I'll be 13 in December. Any adolescents out there about this age or some one like 15 who won't talk to me like I'm some little baby, please reply immediatly?! I promise to be loyal to anyone who wants me to meet them.:awe: I'll never break promises or nothin.:crossfing But I am very shy. Oh, and please, anyone who is just replying for pity... I'll kill you!:angry1:

Sincerely, animanga fan.
PLEASE REPLY!!

Yukari
06-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Hello I'm 13 and I'm a girl. Welcome to AF. I would love to be your friend. Read, follow, and don't brake the rules. You can PM me anytime and I'll try to answer as soon as possible so enjoy AF.

Kagami67
06-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi Courtney! I want a new friend. Just pm me if you want to talk or anything. I won't treat you like a baby.

~Kagami

DeathDealer29
06-01-2006, 01:34 PM
thats cool ur new i'm 15 and i don't talk to 13 years olds like there little kids

chii-fan-lover
06-01-2006, 01:35 PM
hello, welcome to Af
hope ya fun here and if ya wanna be friends just PM okayz

Sakaki Takano
06-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi i'm new aswell i hope we can be friends ....... that sounded cheesy

Death Blade
06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
im 14 but im new 2 but i learn fast so i should be alright welcome to af
http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/ShadowOldies.jpg

iernt8
06-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Hello and welcome. Pm me if you wanna be friends.

jewel2sparkle
06-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Welcome!

animeking5
06-01-2006, 03:11 PM
hey ill b ur friend im only 12, and u like catpeople so do i!! post back plz

animanga fan
06-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey, thanks everyone!!:D As I said in my post, I am very shy, so I don't get to meet many people. Especially when my school is in a town that no one has ever heard of. It's in Minnesota. (the central western part.) I'm about an hour from Fargo/Moorhead. My school is the 2nd smallest school in the state!!:ooh: Pretty much everybody that has seen the school is sure that in at least 2 years it's gonna close down...I don't want it to though. If it did, and I've asked every classmate of mine, everyone would go to a different school. I'd go to Fergus Falls, which is a way bigger school than mine.(Fergus Falls Middle School) Tell me if you've ever heard of CAMPBELL, MN! I wanna see if anyone is around my area. Again, thanks for replying!! I appreciate it.:)

Yukari
06-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Sorry I've never heard of it and I live in a small part of georgia so I know how you feel.

ratty(suckin it)
06-01-2006, 03:25 PM
anyone who cares and watches g4
the xplay skit about beergoggles link the music that was playing when they were talking about narc
if you never seen it the same song was playing in the helper monkey episode of xplay when they showed the monkey on the dancing mat that song
and the songs that was playing at the beginning of the movie one eight seven when the bus was pulling up that song ,,|,, (^_^) ,,|,,

Priest the pacifist
06-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Ello friend and welcome to AF!I hope you have a great time!And I'm sure you are not the youngest member.

ratty(suckin it)
06-01-2006, 03:44 PM
sure whatever now can you please answer my qeustion please

ratty(suckin it)
06-01-2006, 03:45 PM
please help me find these songs

Aminity
06-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi! aaaaand welcome to AF! :)
Hope you'll like it here. Anyways, if you need something, feel free to PM me. I'll help if I can. ^_^

Yukari
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Ratty(suckin it) please don't spam

ferrari_rulez
06-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey!:p My name is Courtney. I need some friends...but I'm convinced that pretty much everyone here is way older than me... I'm only 12. I'll be 13 in December. Any adolescents out there about this age or some one like 15 who won't talk to me like I'm some little baby, please reply immediatly?! I promise to be loyal to anyone who wants me to meet them.:awe: I'll never break promises or nothin.:crossfing But I am very shy. Oh, and please, anyone who is just replying for pity... I'll kill you!:angry1:

Sincerely, animanga fan.
PLEASE REPLY!!
im only wrighting this because im at a low level so sry gfsehhuregfyugbyugdcgyawdcsaucftdsyugfvgdsfgesghir theidhfiuhtfiuidyusfyvszagbdlgOAGFfvbgpfgboGErgfwG&*fcdoqBGO FReg)GR F hafugwargdgs fgfcgrf etw yy hg wqby yu greygrwnuebfbhfyhfagydfhfgdfjfyzslk;kljfcjklncgjfe hxnfdsuixchlksfadyudsudsyuhhjcvoidfuyidhjfdzcfdids ouiufeouifdljkfdiuuifd;kdsl ok im done

pink girl
06-01-2006, 04:37 PM

Sincerely, animanga fan.
PLEASE REPLY!!Hi nice to meet you I'll be your friend I'm new hear too:)

escaflowne_fan12
06-01-2006, 04:50 PM
yo hey welcome to AF, please don't attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste cash, but if someone spams u, STEAL!!! from them, but ya

~enjoy!!!

Baby Serena
06-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

hatoko_hinata
06-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Hello!
Welcome to Anime Forums.
Hope you have fun and please remember to follow the rules.

-Kaoru-
06-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Courtney!

^_^

ancientsilence
06-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

woogy
06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the site *Hands you a bowl of rice a pillow and a blanket* hope you like it here. Read the rules and if you ever need help just ask someone!:D :cool: :laugh:

woogy
06-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the site *Hands you a bowl of rice a pillow and a blanket* hope you like it here. Read the rules and if you ever need help just ask someone!:D :cool: :laugh:

animanga fan
06-02-2006, 03:25 PM
Wow thanks so much everyone! I got blankets and a pillow and rice and a pocky!:laugh:

Death_hell
06-02-2006, 03:31 PM
hello im 12 i screwed my age up but im 12 welcome be sure to message me ciao ciao

Thunder22
06-02-2006, 04:28 PM
I'll be ur friend and I talk to everybody the same

The Rebel
06-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Hello, hello, hello. *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to our little slice of heaven. If you ever need help, tips, or just a friend, PM me and I'll help anyway I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet the rest of the new members that I haven't greeted yet. But I'll be glad to talk to ya later.

Chobits67
06-04-2006, 02:49 AM
hi welcome to forum Courtney feel free just pm me any time if you want to be friend or ask something. I hope you have a great time in this forum.

pink girl
06-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Wow thanks so much everyone! I got blankets and a pillow and rice and a pocky!:laugh:I luv your sig
I need to fix mine-_-

Kitanoru
06-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Howdy Courtney, Welcome to AF, I hope you enjoy it here, and please do feel free to add me and pm me anytime. I am 17, and i'd be glad to be friends with someone as polite as you are.

FireFlareC
06-07-2006, 01:42 AM
hi, welcome to the site, hope you make a ton of friends

Saiyuki_911
06-07-2006, 02:29 AM
eLow ^^ have fun posting here... I'm 13 going on 14 on September... but I can be one of you friends ^^ don't be shy posting in AF okay... feel free posting here ^^

If you want to know me more or something just PM me okay... by the way, I'm a girl ^^ I will be really happy, if you will be my friend ^^

Demented_Demon
06-07-2006, 03:41 AM
Hello and welcome to animeforum.
Please read the rules and follow them.
Please enjoy your stay here at animeforum.com

Fei Ling
06-07-2006, 05:34 AM
Hi!
I would love to be your friend!
Have fun and welcome to AF!

Water Wolf
06-07-2006, 12:25 PM
If you need a friend, help, or someone to laugh with at any time let me know ^_^ oh and enjoy the fun stuff that is all around ^o^ see ya in the chat room ^_^ (If you like the chat room that is, some people can be rather rude)