View Full Version : doante money plz!

06-01-2006, 12:32 PM
:D hi everybody im a new player and i need some money plz can any of you nice people donate me some money cause im really new at this and im a lvl. 5 and im trying to get money so that is why i post this message so plz can you donate money to me my username is dowiatt.

can anybody help me i really need someone to donate money to me so i can buy things and add me to the buddy list cause i need a friend thx:)

*edit* FYI, use the edit button!

06-01-2006, 02:50 PM
ummm...Just dont spam. Post a lot and youll get a lot of money. Pm me if you wanna be friends.

Baby Serena
06-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

To get money just post a bunch!!!! Please don't spam and ask for money, cuz that's a good way to get on the mod's bad sides. Don't double post either. But anyway welcome and just please follow the rules. We really don't need more spamers get threads closed down!!

06-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* *points* Just listen to Baby Serena, she knows what she's talking about.

06-03-2006, 02:34 AM

06-03-2006, 02:39 AM
hello and welcome to the boards, a little advice though, don't beg for money or spam, it won't get you anywhere. If you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

The Governator
06-03-2006, 03:01 AM
*sighs* oh god, not another spammer

hi there, welcome to AF, please dont spam, read the rules and just basically dont be a n00b

and i dont donate my money to spamming n00bs, because its my money, and i cant be botherd to get it out the bank

Sakura Holic
06-03-2006, 03:07 AM
yeaz...dont spam...dont dbl...or as you already did....triple...post...
And I'll just donate you for now and all. But besure to read the rules, dont spam, and post alot in order to get what you want...
And Welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay here..

06-03-2006, 03:41 AM
hi welcome to forum please dont spam when you will post so many your money will be more. ok wana be friend just pm me.

t3h ebilish
06-03-2006, 05:48 AM
Uh. Dunno what to say, man. Get a job? Dunno.

Or be nice to people. Ask nicely. I did it once and it worked! =D

06-03-2006, 07:12 AM
Umm.. yeah, I think I will forget that beginning.. >.> 'cause u are new.
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Have lots of fun and do not spam..
There is a easy way to get money; Post lots.
Bye, ^.~

The Rebel
06-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Hello, hello, hello. *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to our little slice of heaven. If you ever need help, tips, or just a friend, PM me and I'll help anyway I can. You might want to watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have to greet the rest of the new members that I haven't greeted yet. But I'll be glad to talk to ya later.
BTW you want money, then you have to earn it, lol. You level up and earn rupees by posting. Just no SPAMMING.

06-04-2006, 01:02 PM
can someone say n00b?
every time you post you get money so dont spam and dont go around asking for it or you'll get on the bad sides of mods and members.
listen to baby serena she knows what she's on about

06-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Welcome to AF, and, like everyone else said, read the rules. PM me if you don't know where the rules are :huh: (I've seen that happen before o_O)

06-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Hallo and welcome. Do learn to use the edit button, it's your friend. We frown upon spamming/useless multiposts. And most people don't like a beggar.

Thank you and have a nice day

Your typically friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Lilium Filix
06-04-2006, 02:43 PM
can someone say n00b?
"n00b" There I said it. =D

Welcome to Animeforum.
Please do remeber to read and follow the rules.
As many people have said before.. no one likes a beggar/spammer/double poster ...so be careful on what you say and do.
Feel free to PM me anytime, anywhere.
Have a nice day and remember to post alot to get more rupees.
Happy Posting! ^-^

Teh --AEK

06-04-2006, 02:44 PM
spam + noob = Spoob

congratulations, you have just ruined your reputation with me, and anyone else that has just seen that post. The only way you can earn it back is if you stay in the forum for a few years and morph yourself magically into a civil, informative, mastermind of a user, gaining experience and contributing much to the forum.

[but thats never gonna happen... eh'... why do I try...]

wecome and have fun..

06-04-2006, 02:50 PM

no other comment

06-05-2006, 08:54 AM
plz can some one rep me so i can get my rep bar to green

Yu Yu Master
06-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey we all wish someone would donate us money but the truth is that you should work for it like the majority of other people, you know?:glare:

06-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Hey. Welcome to AF. Alias: Revolution here. I was once known as Sishostoru. Hey, if you ever need anything, let me know. 100 rupees and good rep for ya.

Fei Ling
06-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Well, Welcome to AF.

Just like everyone said, don't spam or double post.
I don't know if it's bad asking someone to rep you so your reputation would be green...but, I think the best way is to work for it.

I myself am having a hard time now.

06-06-2006, 12:03 AM
I agree to everyone.
Well, just read and follow what Baby Serena said.

Anyway, Welcome to AF, follow the rules and have fun posting!

06-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Oh I'll donate something all right.

edit: dowaitt: always glad to oblige :) thx

06-22-2006, 06:07 PM
have a great time at AF and dont' spam Please. And don't go around and ask for money because it is rude