PDA

View Full Version : The Knight of Malicha is here!

Knightofmalicha
05-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Yes, if you possibly heard, I am a novelist. But in my spare time I read Shonen Jump (at first it was just Yu-Gi-Oh!, but now I like others; mainly I''s) and am somewhat of a manga/anime freak. If you want to know more about me, look below:

I am a teenage novelist (which was kind of aforesaid) and I have a somewhat big vocabulary (but not without the many words like "tee-hee". Tee hee). I like to read Manga/Anime (again: said before) and have the tendency (usually earlier in life) to use clicees and, sometimes, plagorisim from it. But enough about my novel - let's talk about me (ha ha)! But if you want to know more about my novel, ask me.

First off, I have moved all around Minnesota (as you can see in my "location" area in my statistics), about seven times - I don't want to count right now. I have some "good" qualities and some "bad" qualities. I'm sorry, but I can't think of any more good things to add. If you want to know more about me, please PM me and ask your specific question (if you have anything to specify).

German_Sniper9
05-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Welcome to the forum,
i hope you enjoy your stay

-Kaoru-
05-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Knight!

^_^

Aminity
05-30-2006, 10:15 AM
Hiya! and welcome! :)
I hope you'll have a good time.

SetoKaiba
05-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, hope you have fun here :) If you have questions feel free to pm me

DeathDealer29
05-30-2006, 02:37 PM
thats cool i only watch trigun, naurto, dbz, and g gundam

iernt8
05-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey welcome to AF, hope you have an awesome time here.

Knightofmalicha
05-30-2006, 04:57 PM
Thanks a lot, people. I really feel welcomed. Even if it's just because I'm new.

Yukari
05-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Hello and welcome to AF *pulls a string and ballons fall down from the roof* follow the rules and don't brake them. Don't spam. It gets really annoying and will cause you to get a bad rep. You can PM me if you need an answer to a question or someone just to talk to.

Knightofmalicha
05-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Now I have a couple questions:

How do you get an avatar from Anime Galleries dot Net? I've been trying but it keeps making that sound that comes up when something stops.

Also: How do you get those cool-looking names on your... what's it called... I'll call it the "status bar". How's that? How do you get your cool-looking names on your status bar?

I think that may be it for now, but I'm not sure...

German_Sniper9
05-31-2006, 02:35 AM
Now I have a couple questions:

How do you get an avatar from Anime Galleries dot Net? I've been trying but it keeps making that sound that comes up when something stops.

Also: How do you get those cool-looking names on your... what's it called... I'll call it the "status bar". How's that? How do you get your cool-looking names on your status bar?

I think that may be it for now, but I'm not sure...one thing you need 125 posts for a custom avatar,
two you need to save the picture and then download it on the edit avatar
in your user cp, and third it has to be smaller then 20x20 i think..
well you can also look here
http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=24224

status bar?
what you mean?
are you talking about the title under are user name??
if you are go here http://www.animeforum.com/ushop.php?do=a&aid=2
it will cost 525 rupees plus tax..

need anything else to know?

The Wing Man
05-31-2006, 03:03 AM
*Bows* Hello there knight, welcome to the forum.

Knightofmalicha
05-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Nope, Master Mido Ban. I have it all answered. Thanks.

Ayame_Sohma
05-31-2006, 11:58 AM
Welcome to anime forum

Ayame x

Martherus
05-31-2006, 12:18 PM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
If you need anything or just want to talk, you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

BlackRose Vampiress
05-31-2006, 12:31 PM
welcome then to af...don't make trouble now ^^

DaimasukÝ
05-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Wow! the whole biography! hehehe! j/k kido, Well welcome to AF, read the rules, don't spam, don't cuse, have fun, have ?'s don't be afraid to ask, and if you just want to talk or want a friend you can pm okay, well bya!!

bafflequeen
05-31-2006, 06:48 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

The Rebel
06-01-2006, 12:02 AM
Hello, hello. *bows and hands you a newbie blanket* If you need any help or just a friend, feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I've fallen behind on greeting all you new members. And I must make sure to make every new member feel welcome, so TTYL.

Knightofmalicha
06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Wow! Everyone's being so nice to me! Or is that just because you have to be? LoL.

escaflowne_fan12
06-01-2006, 02:02 PM
yo hey welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, and don't even attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste 1000$ if you need a friend, im just a short PM away

enjoy!!

Baby Serena
06-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

ancientsilence
06-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*