PDA

View Full Version : Well- Hello - i guess

Yarly
05-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Hello

Average otaku from the states, 30 years, living with my mom, 300lbs, single, no education and still virgin :cool:
After being banned from several other boards I've now come here to hit on all of you, and sell my body for.....well, it's free if you want it!

hmm - okey, maybe not, but it would have been cool :)

Actually I'm 21, from Denmark, and believe it or not, the rest was a lie too:p

Myrra
05-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Well, hallo and welcome.

That was rather interesting. Are you really 21? And from Denmark?

*laughs* Well, have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Sakura Holic
05-29-2006, 03:59 PM
Lol.
Welcome! Hope you have fun around here. Remember to read/follow the rules always. C ya around!

Aleyna
05-29-2006, 05:30 PM
lol u seem really funny!!!

welcome to anime forum i hope u like it here

just don't make alot of threads like i did wen i became a new member here bout a month ago

Amras
05-29-2006, 05:31 PM
>>; Well here's someone who could actually bring something different in. Welcome to the forum, weird person.

Rageling
05-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Hmmm...well you're either a hideous man-dork with bad luck with forums, or you like to mess with people. Either way you're gonna fit in just fine here. Welcome and have fun.

famous
05-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Hello

Average otaku from the states, 30 years, living with my mom, 300lbs, single, no education and still virgin :cool:
After being banned from several other boards I've now come here to hit on all of you, and sell my body for.....well, it's free if you want it!

hmm - okey, maybe not, but it would have been cool :)

Actually I'm 21, from Denmark, and believe it or not, the rest was a lie too:phi how r u?
wanna be frinds
I am 15 form texas

ancientsilence
05-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

[BeA]
05-29-2006, 06:04 PM
just don't make alot of threads like i did wen i became a new member here bout a month ago
You can make lots a threads, just not pointless ones,
----
but other than that.
i want to, say
WELCOME! to AF!
hope that you have loads of fun here
but don't break the rules

Yarly
05-29-2006, 06:37 PM
....follow the rules and all shall be well...sure - anything for you :)

Remember to read/follow the rules always. are you nuts! carzy? or just insane? I mean - have you actually seen them? Each section is like a novell, and not a good novell! ...more like the one you where forced to read in school.

I'm not going to read them before someone rewrites them into something less than 10 lines.
It's not like they say anything speciel anyway (I think).

rules - the short version:
1) Behave.
2) No copyrighted stuff.

Aleyna
05-29-2006, 06:50 PM
lol i like your rules yarly :D

-Kaoru-
05-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Hello and welcome to you Yarly!

^^

Outsider
05-30-2006, 09:14 AM
Hello and welome. Like so many others I'll tell you to follow the rules and have fun and to PM me if you need anything(help a friend anything, except worship). Well post lots and fun see ya around.

Aminity
05-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Hiya! aaand weeelcome! :)

SetoKaiba
05-30-2006, 01:25 PM
lol nice entrance, welcome to AF, If you have any questions feel free to pm me :)

iernt8
05-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here.
Pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question.
Cya on the forums.

Aniya D'minchie
05-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Hello there. Welcome. I'm new as well, but I think I'm getting the hang of the few things that I don't know.

Yukari
05-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Hello and welcome to AF *pulls a sting and balloons fall down* Follow the rules and don't brake them. Don't spam or you'll have a bad rep. It's really annoying. If you need an answer to a question or just someone to talk to just PM me. I try to get back to you as soon as possible and again WELCOME TO AF. have fun and play nice

Mr. blue-reddragoon
05-30-2006, 07:16 PM
hello welcome to af Yarly

The Wing Man
05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Hello Yarly, Welcome to af my new friend.

bafflequeen
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

The Rebel
05-31-2006, 11:00 PM
Hello, hello. *bows and hands you a newbie blanket* If you need any help or just a friend, feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I've fallen behind on greeting all you new members. And I must make sure to make every new member feel welcome, so TTYL.

Baby Serena
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

hatoko_hinata
06-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Hello there!
Welcome to AF!
Please follow the rules and if you ever need any help, please feel free to PM me.
Want a friend? Looking for someone to talk to? Want to join my family? Send me a PM!

escaflowne_fan12
06-03-2006, 01:40 AM
yo hey welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, and don't even attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste 1000$ if you need a friend, im just a short PM away

enjoy!!