PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Niome!
05-29-2006, 03:21 AM
I came here since I always came to the Anime gallery but never to the forums for about 2-3 years. If I came here during those years I would be very popular I know that, and have an massive postcount!

Yeah so, i've been toying around with edit avatar but I can't understand how I upload the *darn thing. Also signature is annoying.

I have those two options for editting signature and than whatever thing?

*edit*
*Darn, I added a punctuation mark to my name by accident, how can I have it removed!?

*edit*

How do I delete my account.. also I uploaded an signature but the thing is I copied but lost the img tag thing for my signature including I don't whatsoever understand how to upload an avatar as well.

This Control panel is very confusing..

-Kaoru-
05-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Hello and welcome to you Niome!

^^

Martherus
05-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
For your (own) avatar you need more posts.. something like 150..
But you can use an av from AF (go to 'Edit avatar')
If you want a sig, you can use the Image uploader..
(go to 'edit signature' and then you see 'Image Uploader' on the right)
If you need anything or can't figure it out ^^.. PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

Outsider
05-29-2006, 01:26 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help or a friend or whatever PM me and I'll try to help (I'm not saying I'll be able to but but I'll sure as hell try)

Dark Ragnarok
05-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Welcome to Af hope you enjoy your stay.

Aminity
05-29-2006, 03:13 PM
Hiya! And warm welcomes to you! :D

iernt8
05-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here.
Pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question.
Cya on the forums.

Myrra
05-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Hallo and welcome. First off, don't double post. The edit button is your friend.
Secondly, you won't be able to upload an avatar outside of those available in the galleries until you reach 125 posts.
Third, there's a step-by-step guide for uploading a sig here in this forum. It's near the top of the thread listings.

Have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Niome!
05-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Thank ya'll, I shouldn't of made my account early in the morning, this all due to this and me being slow for some reason..

Thanks alot and i'll happily be your friends.

Though I have a question: Is it usual for the forums to loadup fairly slow? Takes 10-20 seconds to access PM's, pages, ecetera?

I wanna participate in the RP forums! Missing-Nin forever!

Aleyna
05-29-2006, 05:17 PM
hey don't feel bad niome...i didn't know where any of the forum rules where until yesterday and i hav been a member here for about a month :(

ancientsilence
05-29-2006, 06:08 PM
It shouldn't take so long to load... by the way, you CAN change your username, if you want to, but I forget how many rupees it takes (you get rupees when you post). Anyway, hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

The Rebel
05-31-2006, 11:28 PM
Hello, hello. *bows and hands you a newbie blanket* If you need any help or just a friend, feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I've fallen behind on greeting all you new members. And I must make sure to make every new member feel welcome, so TTYL.
BTW If you have enough rupees, you can change your username. I could donate enough for ya to do it, but ya need to PM me about it. I can also help ya with anything else you might need help with.

animeking5
05-31-2006, 11:48 PM
hey im new and havent fegurd out how 2 RPG battle yet:( can someone plz help me:ooh: FULL DEATIAL!:D

escaflowne_fan12
06-01-2006, 01:01 PM
yo hey welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, and don't even attempt to steal unless ur willing to waste 1000$ if you need a friend, im just a short PM away

enjoy!!

inuyasha_lover7089
06-01-2006, 01:20 PM
welcome here to af have fun and enjoy your stay it will be a blast having you here

Baby Serena
06-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

P.S. If you really want to change your user name just go ahead and pm Therebel. He'd be happy to donate since he doesn't use them for anything else, my goof AF husband, lol!! Well anyway, just don't spam and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

night_inuyasha
06-01-2006, 08:45 PM
k the sig can be don by copie and paste and the avatar u have to post 125 or 150 post and u have to be a member for 30 days so i gees that's all i know

hatoko_hinata
06-02-2006, 06:33 AM
Hello there!
Welcome to AF!
Please follow the rules and if you ever need any help, please feel free to PM me.
Want a friend? Looking for someone to talk to? Want to join my family? Send me a PM!