PDA

View Full Version : That New Guy

Full-Metal-Freak
05-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Um, Hi! Yeah, I'm kinda new here. Names Full-Metal-Freak, you might have heard of me around other places around the net, but if you havn't thats okay. Some of my favorite things include;

Anime~ FullMetal Alchemist, Neon Genesis: Evangelion, Eureka 7, Saiyuki, Jubei-Chan, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece (Original Japanese version for Gods sakes o_O) and several others.

Manga~ Gamerz Heaven, Jing: King of Bandits, Gate Keepers, Naruto, DNAngel, Et Cetera

Games~ Resident Evil series, Metal Gear series, DDR =D, Final Fantasy Series, Tales of Symphonia

Yeah, I love drawing and RPing, so those are the two forums you'll probably see me around the most. So there you have it, now you know a little more about me. I look foward to learning about/meeting you guys as well!:D

ancientsilence
05-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
05-28-2006, 10:16 PM
hiya and welcome to AF!*gives a blanket and candy*have a great time in AF try not to break any rules and don't upset the mods pm me it you need anything!
-^_^-

DarkWolves93
05-28-2006, 10:21 PM
hi nice to meet you fulmetal want to be friends

Full-Metal-Freak
05-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! And sure DarkWolves93, I'm happy to be friends with anyone who wants to be.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-28-2006, 10:36 PM
hello and welcome, full metal alchemist rocks!!!!
And pm me if yah want to be friends, I'd like that!
Have fun!

battlecherry
05-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Hiya Full-Metal-Freak,
Welcome and enjoy your time here
I like most of the stuff you've listed, but a lot I haven't seen
Want another friend or just someone to talk to pm me
Well, see ya around :cool:

Aleyna
05-29-2006, 12:38 AM
hey i got a newbie blanket too!!! u get candy awww no fair! lol jp welcome to the site
i luv fma too n your intro is going way better than mine i may add

Crimson Phoenix
05-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Welcome to AF ^_^ if you have any questions feel free to PM me :)

escaflowne_fan12
05-29-2006, 01:53 AM
yo hey welcome to AF, please accept this sirline stake, if ur a vegetarian then you can throw it at bad guys, what ever your plans are for AF please don't even attempt to steal and no spam!! if you want a new friend then im just a PM away

enjoy AF!!

hinata-fanboy15
05-29-2006, 02:18 AM
yo hey welcome to AF, what ever your plans are for AF please don't even attempt to steal!! if you want a new friend then im just a PM away

enjoy AF!!

-Kaoru-
05-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Hello and welcome to you Full-Metal-Freak!

^^

Martherus
05-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
If you need anything or just want to talk, you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

Full-Metal-Freak
05-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Wow, I feel really welcomed her! You guys have made my intro to these forums very pleasent, thanks so much!

iernt8
05-29-2006, 03:21 PM
Hello and welcome to AF, hope you have an awesome time here.
Pm me if you wanna be friends.

Aleyna
05-29-2006, 05:14 PM
hey i luv your pics in the fan art!!!

jewel2sparkle
05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
yo! sup?

The Rebel
05-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Hello, hello. *bows and hands you a newbie blanket* If you need any help or just a friend, feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I've fallen behind on greeting all you new members. And I must make sure to make every new member feel welcome, so TTYL.

sheenafan1000
05-31-2006, 11:42 PM
Heya And Welcome! Another Symphonia and fma fan! PM me if ya wanna be friends! Or talk about Tales of Symphonia. Either one is fine.:laugh:

Baby Serena
06-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena