PDA

View Full Version : Hello all...I'm new here oo;

Shonabi
05-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Hiya people, um..I'm new and I was told this place was pretty cool according to my friend Sana. I hope this place turns out as well as she said it would. Plez be nice to me, if you are I'll be nice back. I give you one warning though, if you try to make my stay here like hell then prepare because I'll make your life a living hell! http://i4.tinypic.com/10z4apd.gif Not really but you get my point right? Anyways, I' always calm about everything, um..I'm singal, a femal, and straight. I also make a awsome friend! Oh and if you ever need help with friend or other problems I'm pretty good at helping people out on that stuff too! PM me if you want to be my friend kk? Thankies for reading! http://i4.tinypic.com/10z48ja.gif

Sana
05-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Hiya Shonabi! Glad you decided to join! ^^ I hope this dose turn out good for you! See ya 'round!

Shonabi
05-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Heh, thanx Sana. ^^

Light Ragnarok
05-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the crew, try to ignore the people who act like complete idiots and give nothing but negative comments to your posts and you'll be just fine, peace.

shougo amakousa
05-28-2006, 03:40 PM
oh well Sana is right ^.^ welcome to animeforum if you need anything just message me.hope to see you on the forums soon.^.^

Amras
05-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Eh, Heya and welcome. I agree with Ragnarok. Don't listen to those who act like complete idiots....they'll just pull you down to their level. Also read the rules and stay out of trouble, or else you won't get the chance to do anything fun.

Dark Ragnarok
05-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the animefourm there is quiet a few good things to look at around here, enjoy!

Baby Serena
05-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite entertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

The Rebel
05-28-2006, 05:11 PM
*sneaks up behind AF wife and tickles her* Muwhahahaha! *runs in and covers newbie with a newbie blanket* Hello, hello, HELLO, lol. If you need any help, I can hook ya up with my shrink, lol. No, really, I'd be glad to help any way I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have others to mock, I mean greet, lol. Hope you stay and enjoy the forum, TTYL.

Neko_Ritsuka10
05-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Um, hello.... I'm pretty new here... -smiles lightly-

Dark Ragnarok
05-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Im sure you started a new topic but anyway welcome to AF to, I probably said something in your topic if you started one but oh well :laugh:

YunaRen Leader
05-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Well hello and welcome to the forum. Be sure to post a lot and follow all the rules. And if you want to be friends or just want talk feel free to pm me.

Cat_Demon
05-28-2006, 06:47 PM
Hello Shonabi
I hope you enjoy your time here, try your best to stay out of trouble and don't let the other members bring you down. If you need help or anything at all you can pm me. I hope to see you around.

-kitty was here

escaflowne_fan12
05-29-2006, 02:02 AM
yo hey welcome to AF, please accept this sirline stake, if ur a vegetarian then you can throw it at bad guys, what ever your plans are for AF please don't even attempt to steal and no spam!! if you want a new friend then im just a PM away

enjoy AF!!

hinata-fanboy15
05-29-2006, 02:15 AM
yo hey welcome to AF, what ever your plans are for AF please don't even attempt to steal!! if you want a new friend then im just a PM away

enjoy AF!!

Light Guardian
05-29-2006, 08:51 AM
HI...wellcome and have fun...^^x

-Kaoru-
05-29-2006, 10:22 AM
Hello and welcome to you Shonabi!

^^

Aminity
05-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Hiya! And welcome! ^_^

Martherus
05-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
If you need anything or just want to talk, you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

iernt8
05-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey welcome to AF, hope you have an awesome time.
Pm me if you need anything.

ancientsilence
05-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*