PDA

View Full Version : Song REPEATS!!! OH NO NOT AGAIN!!!

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 10:51 PM
don't u just hate it wen u flip the channel and the same music video is on?
or u turn to another radio station and the same song is on from the last radio station before?
wut songs do you often hear on your radio or you have been seeing on tv that u wish they would stop playing?
i wish they would stop playing so many chris brown songs on my radio i mean i love the guy and all but i don't need to hear about him all the time!!!:mad:

Masali
05-27-2006, 11:10 PM
ok, here we go.

HIM
My Chemical Romance
Greenday
Fallout Boy
The Used
Franz Ferdinand (I like em but...enough)
Linkin Park

And that, my friends, is why I do not listen to the radio.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-27-2006, 11:12 PM
I hardly ever listen to the radio for that reason... it sucks
Over and Over and Over and Over and Over......
AGAIN!!!!
So freakin annoying!!!!

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 11:14 PM
yea masali i deffinately i agree with u on greenday i think they have had too many hits on that album of theirs

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 11:23 PM
when 50 cent kept playing for months on, i would not touch any radio station that aired that type of music...i personally dont like his music since it sounds all the same to me

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 11:27 PM
OHHH NOO!!! NOT 50 CENT!!! yes i kno wut u mean i can't stand him and usher!!!!! :eek:

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 11:29 PM
usher i could stand but 50 cent bleh, also how they played MCR to much and Fall out Boy...my head hurts, Rihana to, i like her music but after hearing it 50 times its annoying.

Aleyna
05-28-2006, 12:03 AM
ohh yes PCD has gotten on my nerves too sadly...:(

Zantetsuken
05-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Like how you go to your local rock station and all they play by Metallica is Master of Puppets and Enter Sandman? Yeah, it pisses me off.

Aleyna
05-28-2006, 12:22 AM
sumtimes i wish there could be a radio station availible everywhere where you could call up and request ANY song(that means not just the HIT songs) and they could only play that song a couple of times not just keep playing it every single time a perosn requests it

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Well all the radio stations around here seem to only play like 12 songs and mix them up and randomly play those songs for weeks on end....
Yah I haven't listened to a radio station for like about a month...
every singal song on the radio is replayed over and over again...
I hate it!
And ALMOST every artist on the radio doesn't have any talent... so your ears are bleeding within a Minute of listening.

Tsuna Kadiri
05-28-2006, 07:42 AM
They play alot of Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Simple Plan, Dashboard Confessional, All-American Rejects, and Rap music. 96.5. KISS FM. I really really don't like that radio station.

The only good radio stations around here are 99.5., 100.7. The Buzzard, 98.5., 98.1., and sometimes 104.1. Other than that, it's the same old-same old.

animeglobe
05-28-2006, 08:01 AM
that song "hips don't lie" that song is starting to get really annoying -_-

Kurumirina
05-28-2006, 08:14 AM
ok....firstly I never seen a member that open so many threads before...o_o...anyway back to the point....well I haven't heard the radio in a while....but I hate to hear simple plan,Three Days Grace and all those bands....getting sick of them....=___=...VERY SICK...

BlU3
05-28-2006, 09:01 AM
I can't stand listening to more Kylie Minogue songs.

that song "hips don't lie" that song is starting to get really annoying -_-Yeah that too. -____- ;