PDA

View Full Version : Back..

Amras
05-27-2006, 04:47 PM
For those who used to know me..I had a name similar to this one..

I didn't really want to leave before, but certain things came up, and so if I missed out on anything, I would really like to know what happened.

For those who don't know me...I am only here to search for great rpiers and even better fighters. If you think you could give me a challenge, or even help me find someone else, I would appreciate it.

Sagat
05-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Sagat graces the thread and greets you.

You didn't miss out on much. The goths,emo's and kids who think they can block bullets with swords staged a rebellion during the rainy season. Thinking Dragonball Z had taught them magic powers, they fought against General Sagat, General Masali, General Kishiro and General Zantetsuken (the Shitennou if you will) and we defeated by crushing examples of reality. Unable to withstand the assault, they withdrew to deep corners of the internet to plot the next attack and discuss what a great show Naruto is and how Inuyasha should marry Kaogome.

.......And that's pretty much it, but I put it into a mildly entertaining tale full of intrigue and mystery.

ask
05-27-2006, 07:36 PM
ok then battle me then

Amras
05-27-2006, 07:36 PM
Hm. I'm glad I missed it then. Thanks for the information, I would like to find out more, if I can, about these other characters you mentioned.

And ask, I will not just fight anyone. So far you've only proved you can type incorrectly in a thread without even proper challenging.

Sagat
05-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Don't mind ask he's the town reject.

Amras, you can find the other guys active in just about any topic in Miscellaneous. Read the most popular threads, you're sure to see something. They all have no BS attitudes, say it like it is and are pretty funny to boot. I would say Kishiro is the gentlest out of us all (out of necessity I wager) but at the same time probably gets his point across the most logically and thoughtfully.

Amras
05-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Good to hear...on both points. And I shall see about checking them out when I can. Thanks again.

Kankuro of the Sand
05-27-2006, 09:12 PM
....I don't believe you actually decided to come back. If you're still interested, I've arranged some fights for you. And don't bother tracking anyone down at the moment..We've got to worry about getting Shadows, and Rain to revive their names and get back to fighting. Eh...also, welcome back to Af.

Amras
05-27-2006, 09:15 PM
I'll take care of Shadows. but thanks for reminding me. Also, I never really meant to leave in the first place. I can't control where I'm sent for work, Ein. Next time I'll just try to get on every once in a while...if I can.

Lady of Shadows
05-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Welcome back! -^^- And Back! Aheh. Sorry about that. Oren already told me when you got back, and I got bored of just hanging around. I hear that you wanted to make our clan reappear, Ein. Is that true? Cause I've got a little more to do in my field before I can directly give all my attention to af at the moment. Please give me a little more time, and welcome back again!

Amras
05-27-2006, 09:20 PM
o.o; Holy shitzzza. That was faster then I thought it would take. In that case, Ein, let's not do anything with the clan just yet. We'll wait until we are completly ready. =/

The Wing Man
05-28-2006, 12:08 AM
I do not remember ya, but welcome back to af.

iernt8
05-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Hey welcome back, i dont know you but welcome.

-Kaoru-
05-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Welcome back Amras!

^^

The Rebel
05-28-2006, 05:25 PM
Welcome back. And if you really want a challenge, then I'll battle you, lol.

Amras
05-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Hn. That might be a challenge worth looking forward to. Give me a heads up when you get ready.

Baby Serena
05-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Welcome back, that's my AF husband you'll be battlin!!! Don't beat him up too bad, lol!! You know I love ya hunny!!! Well welcome back and stay out of trouble, you've already admired me, but hey I'm here if ya wanna talk sometime or whatever. PM if ya have any questions!!

Amras
05-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Gee...thanks for the uh...option. >>; I shall pm you whenever a question arrives, however, now that I know you have a husband, my questions are limited. >/

ancientsilence
05-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Welcome back, Amras, it's been a while.

Angel_Of_Life_And_Death
05-29-2006, 03:55 AM
well i would like to welcome you back and i hope you stay this time

lorie
05-29-2006, 04:21 AM
Welcome back. Nope, don't think I know you but anyways.

Myrra
05-29-2006, 08:16 AM
umm...welcome back.
And as I'm not in the RPs, couldn't tell you a thing.

Amras
05-29-2006, 09:51 AM
It's fine, Myrra. Thanks for the welcome back, non-the-less.