PDA

View Full Version : Me n My Threads

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 04:19 PM
hi name is alannah
ive been a member here for about a month now and i feel like nobody likes me
i love making threads especially ones that are creative
i feel like nobody likes my threads cause i keep getting bad reputation and they say i just write complete nonsense but i don't think its nonsense or its bad...
i mean come on its nice to have threads that aren't the same old same and its nice to have different replies you don't normally get...i like it when people are creative on their threads
do you kind of have an idea of what im saying at least?:(

Crystal~Blaze
05-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forums.
Be good, and stay out of trouble.
Have a nice day.

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 04:24 PM
thank you,
so far ive learned how harsh people can on forums :(

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 04:28 PM
ahh!! dont feel bad i think your threads were extremly creative and make people think a little out of the box! Dont let people like them bring you down! They are just upset they cant think like you.

have fun on here and try to stay out of trouble, need any help at all, whether to talk or someone is hassling you, give me a pm and i will help you out

Sagat
05-27-2006, 04:33 PM
hi name is alannah
ive been a member here for about a month now and i feel like nobody likes me
i love making threads especially ones that are creative
i feel like nobody likes my threads cause i keep getting bad reputation and they say i just write complete nonsense but i don't think its nonsense or its bad...
i mean come on its nice to have threads that aren't the same old same and its nice to have different replies you don't normally get...i like it when people are creative on their threads
do you kind of have an idea of what im saying at least?:( Yes, I get what you're saying. Now get what I'm saying:

1. your posts are in a huge and annoying size
2. for some reason you colour code each line differently
3. you write in a run-on sentence style which makes your intelligent look bad. If english is your first language you should really think about how grammar and written language reflects on yourself in a medium solely based around text
4. some of your posts have been spammy and well, pointless

I don't think you're a bad person, hearts in the right place but you should take a look at what I mentioned.

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 04:43 PM
thanx cat demon, lol i did get in trouble with myrra today though on my thread in the music section about reggaeton music...infact myrra edited what i said...

i feel they should change the music forum title to just music cause not everyone likes or listens to j-pop or rock music

and yes i listen that kind of music but it makes you feel like you have to only talk about those kinds of music and some people don't know anything about that kind of music so it doesn't help them out when you exclude their other kinds of music with labeling the forum that title

*edit*
hey sagat the reason why i don't post in a small text and in the same is because its hard to read when its small and in one color
for instance i think your text is hard to read cause the yellow is bright and its too small
i don't think this size 4 text is big i think its medium

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 04:50 PM
dont double post!! you can get in trouble for that, and i dont think you want that happening.

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 05:05 PM
thanx again cat demon,

as u can see im deffinately new here lol :p

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 05:17 PM
lol yep yep yep im just trying to help out! :P

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Welcome to the forums.
Have a nice day.
Did you even read what she wrote you deush bag?

Look, who cares? Who cares if no one likes your threads or what you have to say. etc.? There's no point in getting offended or upset because people you'll never meet in your entire life don't like you. Get over it and stop caring.

Amras
05-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Eh...then Welcome to AF? Also...the colors can get very annoying. Sagat was right for the most part. Your typing does reflect how people think of you and what you are like. However, creativity is also a good thing, but you shouldn't be too creative. There are times when you need to settle down and actually think about things more then you need to type things out to others.

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 05:28 PM
dont be to harsh people she is still learning, you guys werent hard on me when i first came here, so please respect that she is new and give her time to get used to this forum.

Amras
05-27-2006, 05:31 PM
No one is being harsh, Cat Demon. We are simply trying to explain and help out, but at the same time, keeping her from doing something stupid.

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Amras she did not mean you she meant Zantetsuken, how do i know this? Cat_demon is my step-sister, i think thats what you call it when you take an orpahned child into a home.

As Cat_demon has said dont let them get to you, try your best nad if you ever need help me and Cat will be happy to come to your aid

Amras
05-27-2006, 05:39 PM
...I was speaking for the lot, not for myself. But this doesn't mean I disagree with you.

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 05:41 PM
yeah most of them were nice, but if you click on a thread at least read the first post, and you dont have to be so critical about things Zantetsuken

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah most of them were nice, but if you click on a thread at least read the first post, and you dont have to be so critical about things Zantetsuken
Just because the truth sounds mean or "critical". doesn't mean it is.

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 05:50 PM
stop trying to make yourself sound smart.

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 05:51 PM
stop trying to make yourself sound smart.
No.

Aleyna
05-27-2006, 05:53 PM
ok thats rude calling me a deusch bag and wuts wrong with caring?

caring is a gift and a curse

ok and no affense but it seems really shallow to care about a person's typing format on a message board
its not like were in school or something and its more about the thought and meaning of the words then the actually text and outside
its the inside that counts

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 05:54 PM
i think it gives this forum color since most of us use yellow

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the forums.
Have a nice day.
He's the deush bag because he replied without reading what you wrote.

Jesus, learn to read.

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 05:59 PM
dont use jesus like that, reason why? your not respecting those who do believe in god and jesus, so use it with respect just like you would with other religions.

as for the fact you calling someone that is just plain mean, what did your mother teach you?

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 06:02 PM
dont use jesus like that, reason why? your not respecting those who do believe in god and jesus, so use it with respect just like you would with other religions.
And?

as for the fact you calling someone that is just plain mean, what did your mother teach you?
Didn't your mother teach you not to talk back to adults. Or did she not smack you enough when you were little?

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 06:03 PM
I should say the same to you, my mother told me to respect adults and i listen but she also said to show respect to those who deserve it and you little toddler do not deserve anything but to go live in a hole

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 06:05 PM
I should say the same to you, my mother told me to respect adults and i listen but she also said to show respect to those who deserve it and you little toddler do not deserve anything but to go live in a hole
XD

Ok, mama's girl. Whatever.

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 06:09 PM
So What? Upset that your mom never loved you, this is why your mom put you up for adoption and left you in the dark. I pity you. Sorry not all us of have a crappy life like you

Zantetsuken
05-27-2006, 06:11 PM
So What? Upset that your mom never loved you, this is why your mom put you up for adoption and left you in the dark. I pity you. Sorry not all us of have a crappy life like you
o.o

XD

Depressed_Angel
05-27-2006, 06:13 PM
have a nice life, and if you quote me or try to come into contact to me i will consider it harrassment and you do know that i am able to bring you to court? If not you should have read the laws.

The Wing Man
05-27-2006, 06:31 PM
It is kinda fun, I don't think I ever got to welcome you so welcome to the forum.

Amras
05-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Aha. I forgot for a moment what this thread was for. So much arguing...and here we were trying to help out someone to keep them from getting into trouble.

Sagat
05-27-2006, 07:26 PM
have a nice life, and if you quote me or try to come into contact to me i will consider it harrassment and you do know that i am able to bring you to court? If not you should have read the laws.You're a retard who will be laughed out of court by the sheriff, the stenographer, the judge, the lawyers and finally I will drive by and point and laugh at you gregariously.

You're the one that ought to read the laws better before you go saying dumb stuff like that. Just cause you consider it harassment does not make it so.

You remind me of a little kid who just learned something in law class and now thinks they are Michael Jackson's freakin attourney.

sheenafan1000
05-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Okay, this is probably not my place to interfere, but this, people, is an introduction thread, not some stupid debate club at a high school!

Anyway, welcome to anime forums BLOODyOrCHIDZ735. Make sure to be active, stick to the rules and Pm me if you want to be friends.

Amras
05-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks Sheenafan. That's what I was trying to say before..this has really gotten off topic, and needs to be fixed before an admin comes and does it for you.

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 07:58 PM
admins...me and them arent on good terms..hehe..its okay i pulled depressed away from the computer and shes sitting down watching something...sorry my step-sister gets really angry so fast

Amras
05-27-2006, 08:01 PM
It's fine, I guess. Last for this thread, to the creator. Just listen to what Cat Demon and some of the other...more "considerate" posts that have been placed here, and try to fix what you've been doing. Again welcome to the forum.

Cat_Demon
05-27-2006, 08:03 PM
yep dont listen to what ever that guys stupid name is suppose to mean, think on your own.

Ollie
05-28-2006, 12:26 AM
People don't like you because you keep flooding the Misc forum with useless topics.

Here's an idea: don't make more than one topic in a day. Seriously, it'll annoy people a lot less and you'll feel more welcome. :)

Aleyna
05-28-2006, 12:34 AM
ugh there not useless but thanx for the advice i'll do 1 or 2 topics a day

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Relax Alannah
Just listen to what people said and it'll be ok...

and peopl please be a bit nicer ok? Lets make this thread now into an actual welcome since she never actually got one!

Anyways Welcome alannah! Have Fun!

Kishiro
05-28-2006, 08:27 AM
Well, I have to honestly say that this thread has been good for a great laugh before I go to work. Zantetsuken and Sagat are on the ball, and Whispers and Amras have made some good statements too.

Really, BloodOrChidz735, I understand that you are new, and want to "help and be creative", but honestly, according to the rules, a lot of threads you make are spam, and they flood the Misc forum. It doesn't matter what YOU think about THEM [the threads], because so far as the RULES go, they are in violation, and so far as the other users of the forums go, they are kind of annoying.

I remember seeing several threads started by you in Misc, right on top of each other, bogging down threads I was looking for. That was kind of bothersome, seeing as how some of those threads already exist somewhere, unclosed, and just kind of forgotten. You should search the forums to look for them. And I'm sorry to tell you, but multiple colors and size 4 font is an eyesore, and has literally given me a headache. Just seeing that makes many users like myself sneer and frown.

I'll admit my buddies Zan and Sagat can be rather curt in their statements, but their initial ones were right on the mark, and you should heed their advice, as well as mine. Rationale escapes some of our memebers for frequently than others, and they complain about the rules, or about how everyone else does things here, and then end up spamming, and it just gets very annoying after a while. Others just get mad too easily and whine a lot, and that is also pretty annoying, and can usually land you a custom title change by another user.... XD

Please, take it from me, [i]we're trying to help you. But if you don't or won't listen to us, then why on earth did you make your original statements to begin with?

POSTBUSTERS:
Thread Busted!

Myrra
05-28-2006, 08:57 AM
First, let me say that this is an introduction forum....for making introductions, not a rant forum. In fact, we don't have a place for that.

Second, it's quite obvious that you really haven't read the rules as you don't seem able to follow them. You double post, and you do create some very spammy threads.

Third, as I explained to you, this is an anime forum and the type of music often heard on anime is J-pop/rock. The fact that we allow discussion of other types of music does not mean we need to change the forum name.

And lastly, though it's not often I agree with Sagat, I have to say his points are very valid. You have the ability to adjust the size of your font on your monitor. Forcing everyone else to adjust around you is just rude.

Lastly, as this isn't an intro...
Closed!!!