PDA

View Full Version : Wondering... Is Akito-san a guy or a gal?

the_last_icarian
05-23-2006, 08:59 PM
I've been wondering for a while. It says he's (uh. He?) a guy but my friend says he's a gal (what a cross-dresser!)

And why does he let Shigure dote over him?

As perverted as he is Shigure isn't a gay, I'm sure. So does it mean that Akito is a gal?

What do you think??

DarkSakuraEmpress
05-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Beleive it or not Akito is a guy.You just have to check out his bio and it tells you.And I'm guessing he's used to Shigure doing that and that Shigure's always playing around when he does that.Anyway for the last time people AKITO IS A GUY!

buhbibutterfly
05-23-2006, 09:09 PM
in the anime, akito is a guy. however if your following the manga akito is a girl.

Dark_Ryle
05-24-2006, 09:28 AM
in the anime, akito is a guy. however if your following the manga akito is a girl.yeah, and since the anime ended open, Akito remains a boy in the anime, but in the manga in the suceeding volumes and chapters, Akito's real identity is a girl. Oh, well, Akito is meant to be agirl afterall. xD

buhbibutterfly
05-24-2006, 11:55 AM
true if the anime would've continue akito would have eventually be seen as a girl...to bad the anime didn't continue...it's getting good in the manga...and the side stories are cute too.

BlackRose Vampiress
05-24-2006, 11:57 AM
Akito you ask? Akito is actualy a girl but the anime stopped so you will never know unless you read the manga.

the_last_icarian
05-25-2006, 12:21 AM
yeah I wondered for a while about that. OK it makes sense now... Akito's a girl! ^^ But only in the manga.

clowsakura
05-25-2006, 12:27 AM
I think Akito is a guy. He looks like it!

DivineLady
05-25-2006, 04:41 AM
Akito is definitely a girl. Even Natsuki Takaya said so in one of her interviews that Akito is actually a girl from the start. Kureno reveals this to Tohru in volume 17 of the manga, and that she also raised as a boy by her mother because the head of the family is not supposed to be female.

Fullmoon_light9264
05-25-2006, 08:19 PM
i've been wondering about that to. and is Shigure gay. I mean the why he acts with man and well Women. But then how do you explain Akito and Ayame.

DivineLady
05-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Nope, Shigure is not gay. He's always liked Akito from the start, and was even one of the few juunishis (along with Hatori, Ayame and Kureno) who know that Akito is a girl because they've known her since she was born. If you had read the manga, there are a lot of flashbacks that deals with Shigure and Akito, and it's pretty obvious from there that there is some kind of attraction between the two.

Die Tod von Euch
06-02-2006, 01:22 PM
This is answered in at least one of the other multiple Fruits Basket threads. One even provides pictures from the manga, if I recall correctly...

Not only is Akito very much a female, as shown by a nude image of her, but she and Shigure have been intimate in the past. I'm sure you don't need me to explain what I mean with that, kiddies. But, for certain reasons, Akito was raised as a boy. Not many know, even among the cursed, that she is in fact female.

DeathDealer29
06-02-2006, 01:26 PM
idk i think he's a guy

Die Tod von Euch
06-04-2006, 02:06 PM
For all who think she's a man...

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/akito3.jpg

There. Argument over.

gamefreak55
06-04-2006, 11:33 PM
I never knew that! No wonder Shigure is always like that around Akito! By the way, doesn't Akito look like a boy or is it just me?

Kagome sama08
06-05-2006, 01:50 AM
I never knew that! No wonder Shigure is always like that around Akito! By the way, doesn't Akito look like a boy or is it just me?OMG! AKITO IS A WOMAN? I did not know that!:eek: :eek: :eek: and its not just you...Akito does look like a man.

Mamushi
06-10-2006, 08:24 AM
My friend told me that akito is a gal. but I don't believe it until know! Maybe that because i haven't read the manga that far. In my country, It only released until manga number 14. And then the manga never appeared again....

the_last_icarian
06-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Akito=Girl. Ok got that.

m*short
06-10-2006, 09:30 PM
akito inthe anime is a guy,but in the manga he's a she in descize.

animeangellover
06-11-2006, 04:50 PM
In The Anime Akito Is A Male But In The Manga Akitos A Girl!!

Eros Marrionette
06-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Well, actually, Shigure might be bi. *coughAyamecough* Come on, I know they are probably kidding, but you must admit it's a possibility! Shigure deffinitely likes girls (he's always singing that song about high school girls), but he may too like guys. Just because Akito happens to be a girl, and they uh....yeah....doesn't mean he isn't.

I was also shocked to find out Akito is a girl. That must have been some shock to Tohru! I haven't read that far yet..... *is broke* T-T

the_last_icarian
06-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Akito's a girl. *Faints*

buhbibutterfly
06-12-2006, 12:13 PM
akito mainly looks like a guy because she was raised as one....not many in the sohma family know the truth about her gender. Her mom made her the way she is mainly....

and i think shigure is straight...yea he might act all the way with ayame but he's in love with akito and he does lots to get akito's attention...mainly in manga....

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
06-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Akito is a gal. No doubt about it! She hide it all the time!

Sailor Chibimoon
06-16-2006, 01:07 PM
In the anime, Akito is a man. However in the manga, Akito is a women.

Die Tod von Euch
06-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Alrighty, since this mystery is settled, I'm just going to close this thread. I really do not see the point of more posts of "in the manga akito is a girl, but in the anime akito is a boy"... Over and over and over... Seriously, you people need to realize that if it's posted once, you really do not need to post it again almost verbatim.