PDA

View Full Version : two quetions i need help on

flame_alchemist92
05-23-2006, 08:18 PM
frist i don't know how to get into the battle and how do i find out my battle number and password;)

The Wing Man
05-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Id tell ya, But I guess the best advice is to ask a mod about this and welcome if you are new.

IceDragon_1552
05-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Click on rpg at the top, and click battle areana. You get to make your own battle name and password. Welcome to AF, by the way. =)

Master Mido Ban
05-23-2006, 08:30 PM
in addition if someone challenges you or when you make a room you'll also get a pm
to comfirm it

welcome to the forum
best of luck
i hope you enjoy your stay

iernt8
05-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Ok to get a battle number and password, you have to challenge someone. To do that click on teh extended stats and click on the link that says not in battle, then type up name of the person and battle. If they accept you will get a pm telling the number and the password.

Hope that helped.

ancientsilence
05-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Click on RPG at the top of the page, then click Battle Arena, then New Battle. Fill out the fields and the one you challenged will get a PM. If they accept, you recieve a PM saying so and you can go to the battle by clicking the link in the PM or going to the Battle Arena again and entering Battle Number and Password. Anyway, hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

Fei Ling
05-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Hiya!
If you want to make friends with me or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
Have fun and welcome to AF!

To get to a battle, make your own or accept a challenge if you are challenge. Either you make your own or you are being challenge, you will receive a message with a link to your battle plus your battle number and password.

PM me for any other questions!

keil
05-25-2006, 07:09 AM
fei ling i'll be your friend but you need to get your rep up girl (i mean c'mon )

pm me kk

Martherus
05-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have lots of fun here but follow the rules.
Ir you need anything or if you have questions you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah