PDA

View Full Version : OMG Look At The New Meat(Face) Say Hello

Surgeon General
05-21-2006, 10:59 PM
Sorry about the title first of all. Just felt like an interesting title.
I'm Surgeon General.
I'm a 23 year old male. Yes I feel wierd because I'm afraid I'll make a companionship with a 15 year old kid.
Its weird because it suggest things that aren't true.
Anyway yes I'm new.
*Bow gracefully and leaves the room*
The pleasure is mine.

Damon R.
05-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Wow. 23 years old? O_O I feel young compared to you. *coughcough* Ahem, well anyways, welcome to AF, follow the rules (omg, I'm telling this to a person a few years older than me! xD) and have fun! Need anyone to talk to-- wait, nevermind. Just... Enjoy, okay?

Have fun! xP

Ωmega
05-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Hello and welcome to af! Well, Im soon to be 20, so no worries about me!
Feel free to pm me if you ever have any questions or if you ever need anything

Surgeon General
05-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Pleasure to meet you two.
Damon hahahaaaa. I don't know why I'm laughing your making me feel old. Jeese do I see a bald spot. No I'm joking, but yeah thanks for the welcome.
You'll never guess my job though.

the_last_icarian
05-21-2006, 11:27 PM
23? That seems ages away hehe. Well Eventually I'll be 23 so what can I say?

But welcome to AF, I'm a newbie too. Anyone, any age, any race can enjoy the art of anime and manga yeah!

bafflequeen
05-22-2006, 05:06 AM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

Damon R.
05-22-2006, 06:00 AM
Pleasure to meet you two.
Damon hahahaaaa. I don't know why I'm laughing your making me feel old. Jeese do I see a bald spot. No I'm joking, but yeah thanks for the welcome.
You'll never guess my job though.
*Straight-faced* Don't tell me. You're a doctor? And don't worry, we're all old. Hell, I'm old compared to some people here. Like dog-old. Reeeaal dog old. And you know, I always forget to say this to some people when they introduce themselves!

"Remember, Damon will always luff jOO <3"

And yes, this is actually just to sort of freak them out. >_> I enjoy doing this. And no, I'm not THAT old. -__-

-Kaoru-
05-22-2006, 06:49 AM
Hello and welcome Surgeon. If you feel old at 23, just wait until you are 26 like me..lol.

^^

Myrra
05-22-2006, 08:15 AM
Hallo and welcome. Follow the rules and all should be well.

The age range of our membership is very wide.
But thankfully, I know I'm not the oldest member here and neither are you. :p

Princely Dreaming Doll
05-22-2006, 10:25 AM
Welcome to Af.
Have fun post lots.
If you can?
If you ever want to talk just PM me.
*Throws cenfetti*
I'm not sure you want the cookie.
You're weird.

Saphy
05-22-2006, 12:24 PM
:groupwaveWelcome to AF!!! hope you have fun. dont get into trouble. and try not to get warned too much in the Chat, the Admin's frown on that...i think. :grinjump:if you ever need anything, then just PM me or PC me in Chat. *gives you balloons and a cake* :dancing:

DemonToaster
05-22-2006, 01:25 PM
A surgeon? Well, welcome to the forum...If you ever need a friend, just pm me.

Sagat
05-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Surgeon General I shall grace this thread by responding to it and I almost never respond to these unless I like the person.

You seem pretty spot on, intelligent, no BS, this forum could use more people like yourself. I for one am glad to see you.

ps. your nickname is great

iernt8
05-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey welcome to AF, hope you have an awesome time here.

Surgeon General
05-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Surgeon General I shall grace this thread by responding to it and I almost never respond to these unless I like the person.

You seem pretty spot on, intelligent, no BS, this forum could use more people like yourself. I for one am glad to see you.

ps. your nickname is great Thanks for the compliment.

You are pretty intelligent yourself. I like your name as well. I just don't know how to pronouce it.

German_Sniper9
05-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Hello and Welcome to the forum
I hope you enjoy your stay
Best of luck to you:happy:

Ayame_Sohma
05-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Hello Surgeon General

Welcome to anime Forum

i hope you have a nice stay

if you need a friend or just a chat im always here

take care

happy posting

Ayame Sohma

p.s kewl nickname

Sagat
05-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the compliment.

You are pretty intelligent yourself. I like your name as well. I just don't know how to pronouce it.Sort of hard to automatically know the correct way. It's pronounced "Saw-Got" but as one word, with higher intonation on "sa" and intonation curve low on "got"

Ever watch the animated movie of SF?

sword_master
05-22-2006, 04:08 PM
welcome, dear old one

escaflowne_fan12
05-23-2006, 05:46 PM
yo hey welcome to AF, please accept this sirline stake, if ur a vegetarian then you can throw it at bad guys, what ever your plans are for AF please don't even attempt to steal and no spam!!

enjoy AF!!

The Wing Man
05-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Hey general, welcome to the forum and have a good time.

The Rebel
05-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Muwhahahaha! *runs in and covers you with a newbie blanket* Hello, hello, HELLO, lol. If you need any help, I can hook ya up with my shrink, lol. No, really, I'd be glad to help any way I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have others to mock, I mean greet, lol. Hope you stay and enjoy the forum, TTYL.
Oh, and I'm olny 3 years old, lol. Don't worry, there's some old farts like me hanging around.

ancientsilence
05-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*