PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna show me around?

SugarBear
05-14-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm new to this thang. So will anyone wanna show me how things go around here. and be my friend? :D Cause that would be awesome. If u cant find me on here just im me at AcideWarrior.

Shinji Mimura
05-14-2006, 05:13 PM
o_o....err... I'm new too but what I do know is that this should go into the introductions bit, not miscellanious

Missy
05-14-2006, 05:18 PM
I'll move it. Yes it belongs in Intro.

And... welcome, by the way.

Animator
05-14-2006, 05:21 PM
ill be youre friend message me and we'll learn this place cause im new too.

Sagat
05-14-2006, 05:22 PM
I'm new to this thang. So will anyone wanna show me how things go around here. and be my friend? :D Cause that would be awesome. If u cant find me on here just im me at AcideWarrior.Well its sort of hard to show you around considering this is on the internet, but that little factoid aside:

Miscellaneous. Lots of things go there. It's the busiest/best part of any forum.

The second best place here is the art forum.

The rest are just personal anime/interest stuff.

How things go here:

People get sad and cry real easily, that is because it's an anime forum and people have skin about as thick as this piece of paper I'm trying to draw stupid Sailor Galaxia on. When they cry they take their nerd revenge on you by "bad repping" your posts which offended their fragile sensibilities. Most of the time they are too afraid to leave a name because they may get bad repped back and rep is like a social status thing to the elusive anime geek, much like a hot car is in real life.

Swearing and cursing are a no no although people like me often forget this. What happens is your post will get deleted entirely instead of simply deleting the offending word.

And abandon all hope of finding intelligence en masse here. Abandon it right now, set it free into the wind like a white dove. Every now and then you'll hit pay dirt but that is very rare. So don't be surprised if you respond with the most intelligent, awe-inspiring and ground shattering post ever only to have someone say something which you refuted completely the very next post.

And that's the ABC's of AF

The Rebel
05-14-2006, 05:28 PM
*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello, welcome to AF. The blanket is from me wife, Baby_Serena. She's sick so she couldn't greet you herself. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend, I'm sure you can ask either of us and we'll be glad to do what we can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have this whole box of blanket to give away yet, ttyl.

German_Sniper9
05-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the forum

ancientsilence
05-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

Thornwillow
05-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Welcome to AF. Sorry you posted this thread in the wrong spot before, but it's hear now and that's all that matters. ^^; If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM and please have fun. That's what AF is all about.

-Shizu-
05-14-2006, 08:37 PM
welcome to the af! :) im ur host shizumeru, and were flying anime forum flights airline. thanku for joining enjoy the flight!

furuba4ever
05-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Hallo Sugarbear!! Welcome to AF!! Have fun posting and hope to see you around!! ^_^

Otaku Ichise
05-15-2006, 05:23 AM
Hi welcome to AF^^ and enjoy your stay here also acept this cookie from me^^, if you want to be a friend or get in my family just pm me^^

Myrra
05-15-2006, 06:08 AM
Hallo and welcome. Exploring the site is a good way to find your way about and if you need anything, feel free to PM

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

-Kaoru-
05-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum SugarBear!

^_^

Mutsumi Anami
05-15-2006, 10:36 AM
Hello and welcome to AF!!I hope you have a great time around here..you'll meet such cool ppl ^^* please do read the rules and most importantly have fun posting!! Btw if you need any help or just want a new friend feel free to pm me anytime you want :)..enjoy your stay!!

lucifer_ur_god
05-15-2006, 10:40 AM
hello and welcome to AF...have fun and enjoy yourself. don't piss anybody off and PM me if you want to talk

Martherus
05-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
If you have any questions or just want to talk you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

Dounick
05-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Welcome to Anime Forum.
Hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member.

and if you wanna be friends just pm me

d_b

Fei Ling
05-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Hello.
If you want to make friends or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
Have fun and welcome to AF!

Questions?
Want tips and advice?
Lost?
- PM me.

nobody
05-20-2006, 07:27 PM
-no sound... wind blows... a shadowy silhouette approaches...-

..."nobody has come to welcome you"

-then disappears into the shadows-

Cat_Demon
05-20-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm new to this thang. So will anyone wanna show me how things go around here. and be my friend? :D Cause that would be awesome. If u cant find me on here just im me at AcideWarrior.
Welcome Sugar!! (is it okay if i call you that?) Sure i'll help you around, message me if you need help at all or just want to be friends, always willing to help.

-kitty was here

bafflequeen
05-20-2006, 07:49 PM
hello sugarbear
welcome to AF
hope you have a good time