PDA

View Full Version : Hiyas!

Cerise Citron
05-12-2006, 06:02 PM
I have the biggest temptation to create my introduction in French... but I think I might get in trouble for that, so I'll just stick with English.

Hiya! My name is Cerise Citron. I am a female, I would hope that would be obvious. I'm just a girl, silly, niave, and sure, call me dumb. But I'd hope I were sweet too, as 'girls' tend to be sweet, depending on age and nurturing.
I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll just say "Hi!" again.

Hi!

iernt8
05-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Yay 1st post, anyways welcome to AF, pm me if you have questions or just wanna be friends.

bafflequeen
05-12-2006, 06:31 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

German_Sniper9
05-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I have the biggest temptation to create my introduction in French... but I think I might get in trouble for that, so I'll just stick with English.

Hiya! My name is Cerise Citron. I am a female, I would hope that would be obvious. I'm just a girl, silly, niave, and sure, call me dumb. But I'd hope I were sweet too, as 'girls' tend to be sweet, depending on age and nurturing.
I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll just say "Hi!" again.

Hi!

Hey!
how are you?
you speak french:cool:
i speak german >.>
well any way
im mostly on and bored:laugh:
pm me if you ever want to chat
Best of luck on the forum
I hope you enjoy your stay:happy:

dawnrune
05-12-2006, 07:52 PM
hiya. i hope you enjoy af and i hope we meet on the post.
:rollt:

Souhi
05-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Don't worry about being called dumb around here. Most of us openly admit it.... I know I'm not always the smartest member aroundhttp://animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/tongue.gif. But anyways, welcome to AF, and enjoy your stay. Meet a friend or two, make a few posts, and please, please read the rules. I've seen so many spammers on this forum it's ridiculous. Meet you on the forums then.

hatoko_hinata
05-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Hello and welcome to AF Cerise Citron!
If you want to make friends, sure, just PM me.
Have fun, follow the rules and enjoy your stay here at AF!

Fei Ling
05-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Hello.
I am Fei Ling.
Call me Fei.
If you want to make friends or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
Have fun and welcome!

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey,
I know quite a bit in french, like i can understand it and all, but writing... I don't think so...
moving on hello and welcome
Please pm me, you sound like a lot of fun.
see ya around and hope to talk to you soon.
And again, welcome!
*bows*

furuba4ever
05-12-2006, 11:16 PM
You speak French, awesome! Hallo!! Welcome to AF!! Have fun posting and hope to see you around, and if you need a friend or have some questions, I'm just a pm away ^_^

Dounick
05-14-2006, 12:39 AM
Welcome to Anime Forum!
Hope you enjoy your stay, and hope you stay active.

ancientsilence
05-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

The Rebel
05-14-2006, 08:27 PM
*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello, welcome to AF. The blanket is from me AF wife, Baby_Serena. She's sick so she couldn't greet you herself. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend, I'm sure you can ask either of us and we'll be glad to do what we can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have this whole box of blanket to give away yet, ttyl. Oh, and if she's already greeted ya, then enjoy a extra blankie.

Otaku Ichise
05-15-2006, 05:28 AM
Hi welcome to AF^^ and enjoy your stay here also acept this cookie from me^^, if you want to be a friend or get in my family just pm me^^

Myrra
05-15-2006, 05:47 AM
Hallo and welcome. Congrats on avoiding the temptation. I really haven't the time or the inclination to do translation work. ^_^ This is an English language board.

Have fun, follow the rules and all will be well.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

lucifer_ur_god
05-15-2006, 10:55 AM
hello and welcome to AF...have fun and enjoy your stay. PM me if you want to talk

mimichan1000
05-15-2006, 12:42 PM
hello and welcome to the forum! have fun and feel free to PM me if you would like to be friends! see you around!:computer: :)

DemonToaster
05-15-2006, 01:10 PM
You speak French? Cool. Well, welcome to the forum, and if you ever need a friend, just pm me.

devil rider
05-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi i may be one of the last people to answr but if you want to talkpm me.

Kurumirina
05-15-2006, 01:26 PM
hello...wow...u speak frech?nifty!!...omg...I'm beggining to sound like Wizz now..=__="...anyway follow the rulez,no spamming,blah blah..all those stuff...anyway PM if u need anything..^^;

nobody
05-20-2006, 07:30 PM
-no sound... wind blows... a shadowy silhouette approaches...-

..."nobody has come to welcome you"

-then disappears into the shadows-