PDA

View Full Version : hey dudes, and dudettes

escaflowne_fan12
05-08-2006, 04:02 AM
hello0 fellow anime fans, im new here and i want to talk about a show that was band from canada when i was at the age of 11, i can still remember bits of it, and the show was called " VISION OF ESCAFLOWNE" yay! i loved that show man, specially that cat girl, lol i liked when she would stick out her tounge, but not really like an actually cat lol ya but anyways, love that show, and recently got into naruto, and i just finished watching the movie appleseed so if u wish to talk to me about any of these feel free :D

bafflequeen
05-08-2006, 04:35 AM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

-Kaoru-
05-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum escaflowne_fan!

^_^

Baka
05-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy your stay on this site.

iernt8
05-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey welcome to AF, pm me if you have questions or wanna be friends.

DemonToaster
05-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the af. If you ever want a friend, just pm me.

Beastboy
05-08-2006, 08:00 PM
What up man, Im, BB, if you need some help just let me know, I may be a noob, but I still know some stuff, so just pm me...peace!

ancientsilence
05-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Thornwillow
05-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Hey! Welcome to AF! This forum is really awesome, they have lots of active members, and the RPG system isn't too shabby. Message anyone if you have questions or want to be friends. I am no exception. I do enjoy helping out people.

And keep getting into Naruto! It's awesome. :laugh:

Baby Serena
05-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Pleae read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite intertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

German_Sniper9
05-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the forum
I hope you enjoy your stay

furuba4ever
05-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Hallo! Welcome to AF! Have fun posting and hope to see you around, and if you need a friend, I'm just a pm away

Martherus
05-11-2006, 05:25 AM
Hiyaa and welcome to AF!
Have fun but follow the rules.
If you have any questions or just want to talk you can PM me.
cya! ^.~

Sarah

shougo amakousa
05-11-2006, 05:40 AM
wow you like escaflowne too its an awesome show the"mans" name is van fanel the cat girl is merlie.yep i'm crazy with the show you can watch the whole show here if you want to>>> www.keiichianimeforever.com
oh yeah i almost forgot welcome and have fun.

escaflowne_fan12
05-12-2006, 12:27 PM
well thanks everyone for welcoming me to af, its been good to me so far, i havn't done m,uch but i will eventually, but ya, i'll start asking people to be friends, and if i need help i'll be sure to get all of ur opinions

Otaku Ichise
05-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi welcome to AF^^ and enjoy your stay here also acept this cookie from me^^, if you want to be a friend or get in my family just pm me^^.

Uchiha Ulquiorra
05-12-2006, 01:41 PM
hello0 fellow anime fans, im new here and i want to talk about a show that was band from canada when i was at the age of 11, i can still remember bits of it, and the show was called " VISION OF ESCAFLOWNE" yay! i loved that show man, specially that cat girl, lol i liked when she would stick out her tounge, but not really like an actually cat lol ya but anyways, love that show, and recently got into naruto, and i just finished watching the movie appleseed so if u wish to talk to me about any of these feel free :D

Hello!

Welcome to Anime Forum. Have fun posting, chatting, and anything else the you'll be doing while you're here. Please take the time to read and follow the rules. PM me if you have any questions, or you just want to chat.

~FMA18

devil rider
05-12-2006, 02:00 PM
Hi have fun here

Fei Ling
05-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Hello.
I am Fei Ling.
Call me Fei.
If you want to make friends or just looking for someone to talk to just PM me.
Have fun and welcome to Anime Forums!

coolez
05-12-2006, 10:43 PM
have a good stay!

The Rebel
05-14-2006, 09:38 PM
*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello, welcome to AF. The blanket is from me AF wife, Baby_Serena. She's sick so she couldn't greet you herself. If you need any help, tips, or just a friend, I'm sure you can ask either of us and we'll be glad to do what we can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have this whole box of blanket to give away yet, ttyl. Oh, and if she's already greeted ya, then enjoy a extra blankie.

Dounick
05-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Welcome to Anime Forum.
Hope you enjoy your stay and become an active member.

escaflowne_fan12
05-15-2006, 11:58 PM
well thanks again for all the awesome welcomes, but im not that much of a newb anymore :D but yes thank you all once again

Dante_0010
05-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey Welcome,Hope your linkin AF.
Obey the rules and dont spam.
And have fun :)

And if u need a friend or some one to talk to PM me :).

Hinata767
05-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Hello and welcome ^_^
*hands over a PS2 and a gamecube*
now dont break it ok lol
If yah wanna be friends I would be honored ^_^
I love Naruto too its a awesome show
well hope your haveing fun already...

nobody
05-20-2006, 08:24 PM
-no sound... wind blows... a shadowy silhouette approaches...-

..."nobody has come to welcome you"