PDA

View Full Version : I'm so new!

Elena
05-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Good grief! I just tried signing up, and an error appeared telling me that my e-mail address was already in use. So I typed in my username, and a generic password that I was given when I orignally signed up for the TMDC bbs and I was astonished to see "You are now logging in chibielena" ...wow!

Apparently, I last visited on the 05-28-2004 at 03:25 PM... Almost two years ago. I thought I'd re-introduce myself! Hi! It's good to be back. :D

Souhi
05-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Welcome back. There's no point in lecturing you on the rules I suppose, seeing as you're an older member than I am :happy: Interesting name as well.

iernt8
05-07-2006, 04:25 PM
lol well welcome back.

Thornwillow
05-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Yes! Welcome back and it's cool you got your old name back. Heh ... guess they don't clean out their database that much. :laugh: Which is good so members like you can come back! So again, welcome back. :rollt:

Myrcice Maeghym
05-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Well, welcome back, I guess. :D

Lilium Filix
05-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Hello, and welcome back to AnimeForums!
+Courtesies+
Ah, so you know the rules, eh?
Then, you know the drill.
Don't spam, and follow the rules! ^-^;
Stay away from blanket and Pocky thieves!
Make sure to have fun. <3
Happy Posting! ^^

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Damon R.
05-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Good grief! I just tried signing up, and an error appeared telling me that my e-mail address was already in use. So I typed in my username, and a generic password that I was given when I orignally signed up for the TMDC bbs and I was astonished to see "You are now logging in chibielena" ...wow!

Apparently, I last visited on the 05-28-2004 at 03:25 PM... Almost two years ago. I thought I'd re-introduce myself! Hi! It's good to be back. :D
Wow... o_O

No really, wow.

*Gawks*

*Continues to gawk for a long time*

Err... Well, welcome back, and lovely meeting you. <3 A lot of things have changed since then... and uhm... Oh to hell with it-- it's nice to see you around too (even if I haven't met you before.) xD Enjoy.

Elena
05-07-2006, 06:10 PM
haha, it's almost 5 years since I signed up; back when I was 16... ;)

The main thing that got to me was that I remembered my given password (mixed numbers and letters, upper and lowercase) from way back then. I didn't even think about it when I was typing it, almost like it was a reflex.

Its good to be back. Thanks for the lovely welcome! <3

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Wow what a story...
well
Welcome back!
Um... hi
pm if ya ever want to talk.

ancientsilence
05-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Wow. Welcome back. That's a LONG time.