PDA

View Full Version : I Am New help me

Physic Demon
04-29-2006, 07:50 PM
I am New And I do not like it.I think I will Make A lot of friends:D .......(just Kidding :badrazz:)I hope I get Strong For Talking.:ninja:

furuba4ever
04-29-2006, 07:52 PM
hello physic demon! welcome to the AF! have fun posting and hope to see you around!

fluffy-love
04-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Hello and welcome!! If you'd like to be friends then please PM me. ^-^

Ja-ne~!

CHAIN OF DEATH
04-29-2006, 08:22 PM
when i saw your name i tought it was syco demon (sorry) forgive me
if you wanna be friends you have to hand over some rupies
just playing
well if you want someone to talk to just PM me

DarkKnight92
04-29-2006, 08:24 PM
welcome to AF have fun

annak
04-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Welcome to AF.
:rollt:

(Look at it roll! -Gasp, Shock, Awe-)

You'll have alot of fun around here.

Just respect others.
Keep civil.
Follow the rules.
And get some friends.
(They're always helpful ^.-)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

If you ever need some thing. A question. A comment. A problem, anything, you can always come to AnnaK.

=]

I hope you get to know people around here.

They can be quite nice. Some can be quite mean.:<_<:

But don't let the pessimistic people get to you.:laugh:

(Not that I'm being bitter:<_<: )

-Shifty eyes-

Welcome.

^-^

Love Until Later,

AK

Physic Demon
04-29-2006, 10:23 PM
:D Yay You all are so nice accept Chain of Death I Am NOT A syco....(I Hope He Dose Not Find Out)...But I forgive You:rolleyes:

Hanyou Inuyasha
04-29-2006, 10:30 PM
hello and welcome to AF, have fun here, pm me if you wanna friend or something.cya around the forum :welcome:

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
04-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! *hug*

I'll be your friend if you want!

Have Fun... But be safe... AND be smart...

PM me if you want!

Sasaki_Kojiro
04-29-2006, 10:48 PM
hello and welcome to this place have fun

Physic Demon
04-29-2006, 10:50 PM
Hi Nice People Sailor Lunar Eclipse You are mean You get bored Of me I am So Sad.

Physic Demon
04-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Kirby Get Me The Cookie Bag............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................God what is taking so long.........................................Whare are the cookies?

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:46 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................Oh hi Kirby Whare are my cookies

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:47 AM
YUM Cookies

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:48 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:48 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........yum cookies........................................... .................................................. ................................................

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:49 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................I'am Done with my cookies

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:50 AM
No whate I have some more.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:51 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 12:52 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

YaiiShi°
04-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

animeglobe
04-30-2006, 07:59 AM
frist of all don't spam like what your doing. thats why we have a "EDIT" button. and just play cool and you'll be fine.

Reika Yagami
04-30-2006, 09:20 AM
hiya and welcome to AF. please read the rules and have enjoy. ^^

Señor Nobody
04-30-2006, 09:38 AM
I'll be you friend, and if you ever find out how to make a sig. e-mail me! I'm not good with computers. ~.~ I don't know what an url is! I just randomly search places. my e-mail is [email protected]

-Kaoru-
04-30-2006, 10:29 AM
Hello and welcome to you Physic Demon!

^_^

The Rebel
04-30-2006, 07:25 PM
HELLO! *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to AF. If you are ever in need of help or just a friend, I'm sure I could help ya find someone. Just kidding, I'll be glad to be a friend. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more,,, but I have so many to greet yet, TTYL. BTW NO SPAMMING!

DemonToaster
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Hello. Therebel has been posting before me more and more often lately. Oh, if you ever need a friend or a family, just pm me.

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Yay You All are so nice Thanks Every one.

james147
05-03-2006, 07:59 AM
hi pplz i could use more friends plz

Baka
05-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. I hope you like this site. It's my favorite forum site. Have fun.

Sakura_Babe_
05-03-2006, 04:59 PM
hello and welcome to AF!Have a great time at AF and try to not break any rules!

German_Sniper9
05-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Hello and welcome
x.x whats going on?
hm.. so...
See you around the forum
bye bye >.<
*walks off*

_Horo_Horo_
05-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Hi I am new to and welcome to the AF I hope you have the best time ever!!!

ancientsilence
05-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*