PDA

View Full Version : I'm the new kid around

hunt4me
04-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Hahahahaha,

well, seeing as how I'm writing a message in the 'Introductions' message boards section of this site, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm new....hahahaha I may be new to this site, but I'm not new to anime...it's been my passion since....oooo...long...long...long...long time ago....hahahaha

Anyways, I guess I should introduce myself now....lol

For starters, my name is Stefanie and I'm really good friends with mimiruchan (she gave me this site...... :P). I'm Asian and I guess I'm a bit fobbie...haha

I live and die for anime. And currently on favourites anime list includes: Cluster's Edge (very, extremely new in Japan....hahaha, I think....), Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan (or Case Closed, but the English translation is just plain crappy), Ghost in the Shell, Black Cat (also new in Japan), One Piece, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (that is sooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!), anything by CLAMP (except for .......crap, I can't remember...the one with Chii in it....I hate that one...sorry.. :P), Gundam Wing A/C and Gundam Seed, and the list goes on....and on and on....

hmmmm.....this is my second time trying to write this message...the first time, the site wuz like..are you trying to hack into someone else's account...and I'm like, I'm trying to write a thread thank you very much....:mad:
hahahaha, well, I live in the BEST COUNTRY in the world!!!!! CANADA!!! and I'm proud to be Canadian!!!! Damn right!!!! But my favourite place on earth is not somewhere in Cananda (sorry guys.... :P). My favourite place on earth is HONG KONG BABY!!!!!! That's the best place on earth!!! It's definetely worth your time!!!!!! It's a bit hott during the summer, but I promise it's the best vacation getaway place...hahaha, besides the time changes...hahahaha.... but it's so amazing!!!!! the food's great and the people there is great....and their technology is sooo advanced...it's like...whoa! hahaha, and the anime fest there is HUGE!!!!!!....it's sooo big, but I guess Japan's will always be bigger..but stilllllll!!!!!

Anyways, I'm Asian and the name's Stefanie, and I LOVE anime.....err.....I play the piano....and I know French and English and Chinese and I'm learning Japanese and Spanish right now.....hahahahahahahah!!!!!

That's a lot about me....so, for my closing remark, my name's Stefanie with an F, and don't you dare forget about it!!!!!

So, I'm new, introduce me around!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Damon R.
04-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Hahahahaha,

well, seeing as how I'm writing a message in the 'Introductions' message boards section of this site, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm new....hahahaha I may be new to this site, but I'm not new to anime...it's been my passion since....oooo...long...long...long...long time ago....hahahaha

For starters, my name is Stefanie and I'm really good friends with mimiruchan (she gave me this site...... :P). I'm Asian and I guess I'm a bit fobbie...haha

I live and die for anime. And currently on favourites anime list includes: Cluster's Edge (very, extremely new in Japan....hahaha, I think....), Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan (or Case Closed, but the English translation is just plain crappy), Ghost in the Shell, Black Cat (also new in Japan), One Piece, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (that is sooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!), anything by CLAMP (except for .......crap, I can't remember...the one with Chii in it....I hate that one...sorry.. :P), Gundam Wing A/C and Gundam Seed, and the list goes on....and on and on....

hmmmm.....this is my second time trying to write this message...the first time, the site wuz like..are you trying to hack into someone else's account...and I'm like, I'm trying to write a thread thank you very much....:mad:
hahahaha, well, I live in the BEST COUNTRY in the world!!!!! CANADA!!! and I'm proud to be Canadian!!!! Damn right!!!! But my favourite place on earth is not somewhere in Cananda (sorry guys.... :P). My favourite place on earth is HONG KONG BABY!!!!!! That's the best place on earth!!! It's definetely worth your time!!!!!! It's a bit hott during the summer, but I promise it's the best vacation getaway place...hahaha, besides the time changes...hahahaha.... but it's so amazing!!!!! the food's great and the people there is great....and their technology is sooo advanced...it's like...whoa! hahaha, and the anime fest there is HUGE!!!!!!....it's sooo big, but I guess Japan's will always be bigger..but stilllllll!!!!!

Anyways, I'm Asian and the name's Stefanie, and I LOVE anime.....err.....I play the piano....and I know French and English and Chinese and I'm learning Japanese and Spanish right now.....hahahahahahahah!!!!!

That's a lot about me....so, for my closing remark, my name's Stefanie with an F, and don't you dare forget about it!!!!!

...Woah.

...Just WOAH.

You sure are a motor-mouth. *Prods* And you sure are good at introducing yourself. I only give the bare facts. xD Anyways, I suppose I should 'introduce you around', if you want.

...You know French, and play the piano? =D Then we both enjoy the same things.

Welcome to AF, by the by. Hope you like the place.

~Ja.

Winged Thief
04-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Hello! Welcome here! =D Go ahead and PM me if you want too be friends!

Infinite Rave
04-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Welcome to AF hunt4me

mimiruchan
04-28-2006, 08:32 PM
XD Zomg stef 0.o;;; Nice intro lol
Okay so I feel weird..your the second person to post in the intro saying that I refered you ^^;;;

YAY >.>

^___________^

Okay so guess what!? I'll be at school monday so I can bring you Arcana excited much???

>.> damn you and your hate for CHOBITS!! Oh well ^^;

Anyway Stef..go ahead and post more....just don't spam and try not to tick off the moderators ^^;;
-^_^-

if you need help understanding anything pm me kk? Btw....I have a computer here!! XD
yes! I'm not going to be bored >.> in the most boring of boring places... :laugh:

talk to you soon

-tasha

ancientsilence
04-28-2006, 10:43 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

bafflequeen
04-28-2006, 11:27 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

annak
04-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi. Hello. Bonjour. Hola....Ect.

Glad to have you here. Believe it or not, AK is in a generous mood.

[=

Enjoy your time staying here. You'll come to realize people are generally nice. Others are concieted and big headed.

But you'll learn to work around it.

Peace,

AK

PS. Stefanie with an F, I'm Anna with a K [=:

**Fruits~Basket**
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
hey welcome to AF
If u need a friend just write to me OK
have ? don't ask me cause I'm kind of new too

The Rebel
04-30-2006, 07:47 PM
HELLO! *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to AF. If you are ever in need of help or just a friend, I'm sure I could help ya find someone. Just kidding, I'll be glad to be a friend. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more,,, but I have so many to greet yet, TTYL.

Souhi
04-30-2006, 07:58 PM
You my friend have quite a knack for introducing yourslef. You may want to keep your post in the future a weee bit shorter in the future, at least most of them. Anywho, always good to welcome a fellow Canadian eh. I ffeel sorta inferior trying to reply to an intro like that :happy: but let's see here. Follow rules, don't spam, blah blah blah. I can tell you're going to be tough to argue with on the forums, but that only works in your favour I suppose. Well I you seem to have a nice grasp on some quality anime. You'll fit in just fine here. Enjoy your stay here at AF.

Physic Demon
04-30-2006, 08:01 PM
I hope you have the Best Time ever at the AF.:D

CrazedInuyashafan12
04-30-2006, 08:06 PM
welcome to AF! have fun

Luna13
04-30-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi and welcome to AF. Wow that was probably the most detailed introduction I ever read lol. Well if you have any questions or need a friend whatever just pm me and yeah. Well hope you enjoy AF. Have a nice day.

furuba4ever
04-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Hallo Stephanie! Welcome to the AnimeForum! Have fun posting and hope to see you around!

iernt8
05-01-2006, 03:48 PM
well nice intro and welcome to AF pm me if your bored and wanna talk or just wanna be friends

Dark Donye
05-01-2006, 03:53 PM
hey. Welcome to the forumIf you want someone to talk to
or someone to be your friend
just send me a pm.
If you need anything,
Just ask me and I will
get back to you.

Have A Nice Day^_^!!!

DemonToaster
05-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Hello hunt4me. Welcome to af. Hope you have fun here. I have to go. If you ever need a friend or help, just pm me.

Fei Ling
05-01-2006, 05:40 PM
Hahahahaha,

Wow, there are lot's of thing you and I are the same about. I'm also asian, I also play the piano, I also know how to speak english, chinese, japanese, spanish, the Philippine language and lots more. Well, in reality I'm 53% chinese, 7% Spanish and 40% filipina.

I'll introduce you around if I get the time and man are you a big-mouthed freak.

Anyways, welcome to AF and have fun.

Sadie
05-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey, have a good time come to me for all ur signature needs ;)

g00b
09-27-2006, 09:45 AM
*wipes shoes on doormat*
*takes off hat and coat*
i'll keep my introducation simple:
Names Sean, im 17 and live in england.
eves

Anime is poison
09-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forums buddy. Remember to have fun and check out the arcade, its greatness!

shippochan
09-27-2006, 12:51 PM
sup PM me

International 4-8818
09-29-2006, 04:14 PM
Hey there and welcome to animeforum. PLease follow the rules and have fun.

Kira_yamato69
09-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Well you do state the obvious..... anyway Hi welcome to AF hope you enjoy your stay.. if you need someone to talk to just pm me or not whatever uits you^^

See you on the forum!

Furubalova
09-29-2006, 04:18 PM
chola and welcomes Pm em if ya wanna chat ^^

The Wing Man
10-19-2006, 12:44 AM
Welcome to af, I hope you have lots of fun here.

I<3ShellShock
10-19-2006, 12:47 AM
Welcome to animeforum.

iMud
10-19-2006, 06:10 AM
Hi! Welcome to AF and if you want a buddy or someone to chat PM me. Enjoy your stay.