PDA

View Full Version : Ello i'm called new

Eco
04-27-2006, 08:47 PM
hello i'm new here and don;t really know the rules but anyway this place seems cool ^.^

German_Sniper9
04-27-2006, 09:04 PM
hello i'm new here and don;t really know the rules but anyway this place seems cool ^.^
hello and welcome to the forum
Don't worry i didn't know rules too
but you kinda find them out on the way
Have Questions, im mostly on the forum:cool:
See You Around the Forum
and um.. >.> be careful cuase you'll run across
some mean people...
Hope You Enjoy Your Stay At Anime Forum
Take Care:happy:

Dark Donye
04-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. If you need anything Just pm me.

Cat_Demon
04-27-2006, 09:05 PM
welcome Eco, i hope you are enjoying your time here, if you dont understand something i am always willing to do my best to help you, i hope to see you around

-kitty was here

darkfire01
04-27-2006, 09:10 PM
H. It's nice to meet you and welcome to AF. Don't spaw get along with the mods and basically follow all the rules. DON'T TRY TO STEAL! Beleive me it's not a good idea. See all the red boxes under my name. that's how I got them. But go right on ahead if you want to.

Eco
04-27-2006, 09:10 PM
I only have one question so far... how do you upload a custom avatar oh and how do you battle people and earn money because i'm stuck on those too.

German_Sniper9
04-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I only have one question so far... how do you upload a custom avatar oh and how do you battle people and earn money because i'm stuck on those too.
Custom Avatar:: you have to wait till you get about 150 posts (i think its 150)

Battle people:: You to the RPG near chat and all that, click new battle and then challenge someone, if someone challenges you, you'd get a messege

Money:: The More Posts you do the more money you make, or if some donates to you, also more posts makes your rpg chr stronger ^-^
if you need a donation just ask,:cool:

Cat_Demon
04-27-2006, 09:29 PM
ahh need help with cash? here ill get some from my bank and give it to you.

The Rebel
04-27-2006, 09:30 PM
*walk in and bows and hands you a roll of TP* Howdidallido newbie. If you need any help or just a friend, I'll be glad to do what I can. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I's stick around and chat more,,,,, but I have to get back to greeting the others so I'll TTYL.

Knuffle Bunny
04-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Hajimemashite! ^^
welcome to anime forums!
hope you have an awesome time here, and post alot. (as usual).
;P

Eco
04-27-2006, 09:31 PM
thank you for answering my questions and thank you for the money though you didn't have to give it to me and I only have one other wuestion and under my name it says junior member can I change that or do I need more posts?

German_Sniper9
04-27-2006, 09:33 PM
thank you for answering my questions and thank you for the money though you didn't have to give it to me and I only have one other wuestion and under my name it says junior member can I change that or do I need more posts?Go To the Store when you make the money
Then you can change it to what ever you want

i dont think theres a post limit
i think its when ever you make the money
you could change it,

Ill Donate 1000 rupees to you^-^
good luck, on the forum

Cat_Demon
04-27-2006, 09:35 PM
okay, i gave you about 300, so now you can go play some blackjack in the chat room, have fun

German_Sniper9
04-27-2006, 09:39 PM
gotta watch out though the odd's of winning "big"
on blackjack are against you

The Wing Man
04-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Welcome eco, have a nice time here on af.

Eco
04-27-2006, 09:52 PM
thank you for everything and thank you for the money you didn't need to donate to me and if i was going to rate the warmness of the welcome wagon you guys have just done for me in a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a definite 1 quintillion^.^ oh and when you buy a weapon does your character equip it or what?

Lilium Filix
04-27-2006, 09:53 PM
Hello, and welcome to AnimeForums!
+Courtesies+
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
If you require any assistance or would like a friend to talk to, drop me a pm. <3
Stay away from blanket and Pocky thieves!
Make sure to have fun.
Happy Posting! ^^

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

German_Sniper9
04-27-2006, 10:03 PM
thank you for everything and thank you for the money you didn't need to donate to me and if i was going to rate the warmness of the welcome wagon you guys have just done for me in a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a definite 1 quintillion^.^ oh and when you buy a weapon does your character equip it or what?yes when you buy something it equips automaticly,

you can also see what other people
have equiped by clicking the "RPG stats"
to the left, under there information

Eco
04-27-2006, 10:13 PM
do you mean that you have your flame staff equipped? because i see it in your stock but dies that mean it's equipped?

German_Sniper9
04-27-2006, 10:15 PM
do you mean that you have your flame staff equipped? because i see it in your stock but dies that mean it's equipped?yeap, think stock as stocked,
which means equiped

and when you go into a battle
it will be there to help you win

-Kaoru-
04-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Eco!

^_^

YaiiShi°
04-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Eco
04-28-2006, 04:23 PM
ok thanks everyone for answering my questions again and for the money and for all the cool welcomes

iernt8
04-28-2006, 05:42 PM
hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
cya on the forums

ancientsilence
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

annak
04-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Hi. Hello. Bonjour. Hola....Ect.

Glad to have you here. Believe it or not, AK is in a generous mood.

[=

Enjoy your time staying here. You'll come to realize people are generally nice. Others are concieted and big headed.

But you'll learn to work around it.

Peace,

AK

PS. You'll catch onto the rules ina week or so. No worries. [=:

**Fruits~Basket**
04-29-2006, 01:06 AM
hey welcome to AF
If u need a friend just write to me OK
have ? don't ask me cause I'm kind of new too