PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Kimika && I'm new!! <3

Kimika Harumi
04-25-2006, 04:30 PM
Hii everyone, I know this might be kinda weird and all, since I've been posting around and about.. and I haven't made a thread that even introduced me yet.. So, here it is! :D Well, let's see. My nickname is Kimika (hence the screen name) although, my real name is a secret. :D Unless I know you... which I may not... Anyway. o_O;... I'm a pixel artist whose website is currently in the making because Geocities is a stupid host, so I had to transfer somewhere else.. ;__;' Uuuh. I adore music, if it wasn't for music I wouldn't be alive..(lol) My favorite kind of music is J-Pop and then Punk Rock mixed with a couple of other things too, Ooh and I also love the 80's. :3 My favorite animes are Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, Chobits, and Zatch Bell. My favorite mangas are basically the same ones I put before plus Princess Ai, DearS, and Inuyasha. I still watch dubbs, but I kinda prefer the REAL versions of anime. ^_^; I'm a little japanese (just a tiny bit, you couldn't tell if you looked at me) and I get it from my mom's side. Uhh. I love to play my guitar, and I'm the head singer and head guitarist in my band with a couple of my friends. I also play the piano and sing, and I love to laugh. Well, I'm not going to bore you with my life and all, so I guess I'll see you later and it was nice meeting you.

Congrats, if you read all of that boring stuff --Hands over a Cookie-- :3

See you around,

<3 Kimika

Sasaki_Kojiro
04-25-2006, 04:41 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I GET A CoOkIe

Lilium Filix
04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Hello, and welcome to AnimeForums!
+Coutesies+
Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
If you require any assistance or would like a friend to talk to, drop me a pm. <3
Stay away from blanket and Pocky thieves!
Make sure to have fun!
Happy Posting! ^^

~The Angel has spoken~
~AEK~

Mmm....cookies..+Nibbles on it+
>.>;

bafflequeen
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

Baby Serena
04-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Pleae read the rules, which you've probably heard from like 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite intertaining, lol. P< me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket that only she can hand out to newbies worthy to hold it* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket thieves as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay here at AF and keep out of trouble.

-Baby Serena

iernt8
04-25-2006, 07:05 PM
hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
cya on the forums

The Rebel
04-25-2006, 07:30 PM
*bows and hands you a pizza* Greetings and salutations. Welcome to AF. If ya need any help or anything, I'll be glad to do what I can to help. I'm sure plenty of people have mentioned the boring stuff, so I'll skip it. Just watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more, but I do have to catch up with all the other new members and greet them too, TTYL.

Ichigo_30382
04-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello and welcome to Af

Ωmega
04-25-2006, 07:50 PM
*munches on cookie* yum...
Anyway, welcome to AF! I hope youll create a testing thread and post some of your pixel art!
Feel free to pm me if you ever need anything or if you ever have any questions!

suky
04-25-2006, 08:05 PM
No worries^^!!! Well welcome! and you know all of the random stuff they say here so anyways have fun posting!, but you sing? and in a band O_o!! that's awsome!! Well see you around!! if you want a friend or just want to talk then pm okay!!

The Wing Man
04-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow nice intro, welcome to af.

Starcrest
04-25-2006, 08:59 PM
welcome welcome, nice to meetcha. need a friend or just someone to talk to, just give me a PM, and since i'm a nerd I'll probably get back to you shortly XD. a band 'eh? nice. anyways, just thought I'd drop in and say hellu^^, hope to see you 'round here, oh, and as Maru said, post some of your art s'il vous plait maitenant! hehe, can't wait to see whatcha got

battlecherry
04-25-2006, 11:50 PM
hey Kimika Harumi,
welcome and enjoy your free time here
thanks for the cookie--i needed it while i was reading your intro ^_^
well, see ya around :cool:

Myrra
04-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Hallo and welcome.
I think you should have brought more cookies.
I <3 cookies ^__^ Especially those with butterscotch...mmmmm..
Anyway, have fun!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

-Kaoru-
04-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Hello and welcome to you Kimika Harumi!

^^

YaiiShi°
04-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D
Ooooooo, cookie.. *takes a big bite* ^^ Thanks for the cookie!

Sasaki_Kojiro
04-26-2006, 12:16 PM
The voice in my head told me to say HELLO welcome to Valhalla

Sasaki_Kojiro
04-26-2006, 12:16 PM

Sasaki_Kojiro
04-26-2006, 12:17 PM

Sasaki_Kojiro
04-26-2006, 12:18 PM

Dmeth
04-26-2006, 12:28 PM
WelcometoAF

Kimika Harumi
04-26-2006, 03:14 PM
--Blinks-- Wow, I'm shocked by how many people have replied. o_O; But thank you so much, you're all so nice. :D

I'm sure that I might make a thread with some of my pixel art in it, that sounds like a really neat idea. I'll think about it, and who knows.. In a couple of days it might happen! =P

--She turns over the bag and watches as crumbs fall out--

... You are right, I think I do need more cookies. Lol.

Talk to you later,

<3 Kimika

Otaku Ichise
04-26-2006, 03:38 PM
welcome kimika, its my 1st time here today:)

Starcrest
04-26-2006, 04:30 PM
dun worry bout the cookies, i'm an uber awsome chef in training, so i made one just for you ^.^ *hands Kimika specialized cookie with name in frosting and in the form of a bunny* no one take her cookie, lest I beat you up. grrrr

annak
04-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

I think you owe me 35 cookies now.

o.o

ancientsilence
04-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

*Kedar*
04-27-2006, 01:51 PM
::Takes the Cookie::

Welcome to AF. Have Fun! Nice to meet you...! ^_^

**Fruits~Basket**
04-29-2006, 12:54 AM
hey welcome to AF