PDA

View Full Version : Ouran High School Host Club

Misaki_San
04-18-2006, 08:47 PM
The anime just came out a couple of weeks ago in Japan. I downloaded them and I think its really good. I haven't read the manga yet. I'll get it soon.

Uhh......just tell us what you think of the anime and stuff......

buhbibutterfly
04-19-2006, 12:27 PM
i'm following the anime myself however I love the manga more. The anime when I first watched it kinda disappointed me. Some scenes were cut and shorten so if you like the anime you should read the manga its alot better. I'll continue watching the series though.

Mizuiro
04-22-2006, 01:11 PM
I enjoyed it :)
Can't wait till the next eps. comes out!!!!!
Um...
though I do think the drawing isn't as good as the manga (but then... most shoujo manga turn anime are like that...XP)

The part of the twins play their role in the club thingy...
it's so embrassing!!!! but funny....
I'm glad to see it come to life!! XD

-Neji_Hayabusa-
06-15-2006, 06:43 AM
This is great anime!! Hitachin brothers is the best!! Hikaru and Kaoru! XD

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ouran_Hikaru-Kaoru.jpg

Like them.. Homo couples.. Lol..

dracsem0s
06-18-2006, 10:04 AM
i didn't see it until now but i will wat for it

Chibi Misao
06-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Woot yeah!! Finally i found a thread about Ouran. ^^ Lol this is my favourite anime at the moment. Tamaki [my favourite host] is so cute and the Hitachin brothers are so funny. xD I've watched it up to episode 11. Can't wait to watch the next episode. I've got the manga too. I have volume 1-4...Have'nt read it yet though, but according to the earlier posts, i heard that the manga is better than the anime, so i'll read the manga soon.^^;

Kamatari
06-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Fwee, Ouran! :D I love this anime, it's very cute and simple, and yet the characters are all so unique that you wind up watching it and enjoying it, even if you're not fond of shoujo manga (example: Me).

My favourite characters are Nekozawa Umehito (The Black Magic Club President), Kyouya and the Hitachiin twins.

~Kamatari~

Oblivion
06-24-2006, 09:03 AM
I love Ouran host club. Can't wait to see the next episode because it's so funny. XD My fave char is Hikaru Hitachiin (the evil one *hi hi*). With his twin they do crazy stuff and they really play games on Tamaki (poor king) :p

-Neji_Hayabusa-
06-24-2006, 11:56 PM
Yup, poor Tamaki. He has his own note for the Hitachiin brothers. This is from the manga. The note is "Never let the twins get a free time.." Haha.. This eps is sure funny! more funny than the manga!! I like this! >.<

Beautiful_Disaster
06-26-2006, 10:55 AM
I have just seen 3 shows of it yesterday and i'm going to watch more today.I think the anime is oka but i had never read the manga before

chuunin7
06-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey, I was wondering.. Is this anime also take a part of romance anime? I don't think so. But, still I love this anime! XD Kyouya and the Hitachiin brothers is the best. But I'm noy a gay..

Beautiful_Disaster
06-26-2006, 02:07 PM
I think it is....seems like it a little.I know how u feel i really like them both too

kanali045
06-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Hmm, I guess its technically a "friends" anime, though Tamaki wouldn't like to admit it! I loved the part in the manga and anime when he drew a line and told all the other guys that the show didn't need "homo" characters like them.

kawaii_develish_twins
07-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Omg Hikaru and Kaoru are by far the cutest! *hence my username*So kawaaiiiii!!!!!!!!!!><

Lilium Filix
07-06-2006, 09:34 PM
ZOMG! This is my current anime that I'm focussing on. =D
So far, I love it. The characters and storyline is fantastic so far.
I'm currently waiting for episode 13.
I have to say the twins are awesome, but Tamak-senpai really is my favourite so far. ;p;

~ Lilium

Mamushi
07-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah. it's a good anime. I've watch it some. LOL. I laughed until my stomach hurts!

I watched it yesterday! LOL! WOW!

That's one with black hair and glasses.... Who is that? Kyouya? I like him.
PS: I'm not a gay...

-+Dark_hayabusa+-
07-06-2006, 11:49 PM
LOL! I want to watch it too soon!

-Neji_Hayabusa-
07-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Now, I more like Mori and Kyouya. Kyouya is the number one. I like Mori when he is smiling, so gentle..

PS: I'm not a gay.

*Nosferatu-Adore
07-08-2006, 11:04 AM
I've only read volume 1 so far, but it was pretty good. I'll probably keep going with it. I like Morinozuka Takashi for some reason. He reminds me of Sohma Hatsuharu, though I don't know why.

BTW everyone sure is feeling (unnecessary, if I may) pressure to assure us they're not gay... :rolleyes:

Rowloman
07-18-2006, 11:14 PM
This is hilarious, its so funny though im not sure why.

Bluefox-chan
07-21-2006, 12:01 PM
I love Mori!
he's too cute!
Host Club is soo my favorite right now!

Ja!
Foxy

DaRkAnGeL_2919
07-25-2006, 12:20 PM
This is my favorite anime at the moment!
i love the twins! im always waiting for the next episode to come out,
i think im gonna buy the manga soon

gamefreak55
09-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Im watching this anime right now too. I like all the characters.

-Neji_Hayabusa-
09-25-2006, 09:20 AM
This is great anime!! Hitachin brothers is the best!! Hikaru and Kaoru! XD

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/Ouran_Hikaru-Kaoru.jpg

Like them.. Homo couples.. Lol..
Correction everybody! I choose Kyouya!! Kyouya is the best! >,< I still like Hitachiin brother, but they more like ' I want to be their friend '.. I want Mori to be my Big Bro! >,< I love Kyouya.. I don't really like Tamaki.. But he is funny guy.. About Honey Senpai.. He is way to cute.. I don't ,like that.. Haruhi? I hate her.. Dunno why.. I'm a girl! No way I fall in love in her, don't I?

Akito Kimimaro
10-23-2006, 03:10 PM
I liked Ouran High School Host Club a lot. I didn't expect to since I usually don't like romance series (although there are a few exceptions), but I was pleasantly surprised.

My favorite is Nekozawa by far.

Myth Aire
10-23-2006, 05:44 PM
I was really sad when the series finished, it's such a really great anime, extremely hilarious yet kinda sad at the same time, that's rare in anime.

But I'm glad that they made the ending open-ended.. *hoping for a 2nd season* -> which is probably not going to happen any time soon or probably never..bleh

I love all of the characters except for the Zuka Club girls, they're gay!

Kudos to Hatori Bisco and BONES for OHSHC :D

blue-chan
10-24-2006, 01:22 PM
i've only watched the first four episodes or so with my friends but it seems good so i'm thinking of watching it to the end...
KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!!! <3<3<3

jennyelric
10-25-2006, 08:41 PM
one of the funniest animes ever I love honey kawai, oh and hikaru and karou are so funny

iloveyoux
11-01-2006, 11:39 AM
OMGx =) ilove Ouran High School host club.. its awesome and its funny. my fave
chars are tamaki & mori senpai =D

小美ドクロchan
11-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Ouran is the best shoujo I've seen in a REALLY long time. Everything was incredibly well-done, animation, script, character depth, MUSIC, comedy, just EVERYTHING. I was really impressed and I'm emo now that it's over. But now I gots the manga. ^_^ Thank you Bones, you did a good job! No Excaliborg beatings for you! But......if you don't give us another season soon.....*puts her hand on the handle....*

I ship TamakixHaruhiiiiiii!! That boy needs more love! He totally made the series for me.

*kidnaps Tamaki and shoves him into her bishounen closet along with Takuto and Chiaki and million more bishies * Hhehehe:p

I love all of the characters except for the Zuka Club girls, they're gay!YES! I hated them too. So much. *laughs* VERY gaaaaay.

YukiFuFu
11-29-2006, 03:57 AM
I love this manga and the anime. Its a shame the anime already ended though == there's rumour of a drama for it as well! yay! XDD
the anime is really funny but it has some sad bits.. the manga is also really good! ^o^
ah.. the Zuka Club girls >< i really didn't like them X3
Hitachiin forever! XDDD

laughing man
11-29-2006, 04:30 AM
i've seen half the episodes of ouran. i think its really funny and interesting. my sister bought a manga of ouran. i had all the episodes but half of them was really bad, you couldnt see the pictures clearlyT_T so i couldnt watch them all

WhatIsAUserName
01-09-2007, 11:20 PM
I definitely liked this series- for one, the theme song is very, very, very addictive, and it's currently stuck in my head.

To me, it seems like everybody in the Host Club is falling head over heels for Haruhi, which confuses me a bit. Too bad we never find out who she ends up liking.

Yes, very funny series, I'm very disappointed that the anime ended so soon. I should get around to reading the manga, though I don't know if my local Barnes&Nobles has it in stock.

At first, it started off as a excellent comedy, but I was surprised at how deep it could go, delving into everybody's background. It seems everybody in the club has a secret side to them. I mean, if I met Tamaki in real life (yeah, right), I would never have guessed that he could have moments where he isn't a bombastic idiot.

Hina-chan
01-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I love this show! It's funny^^. My fav is hikaru and karou. But i didn't get to watch the whole thing.

Crippe
01-12-2007, 02:53 PM
haha this anime is really funny ^^ love one scene when Tamaki uses his puppyeyes :p he looks so funny ^^ and that president of that dark magic club (can't remember the name) is cool ^^