PDA

View Full Version : Only the ring finger knows manga, have you heard of it?

Vampire Girl 75
04-15-2006, 06:12 PM
hey there's this yaoi manga that I have that's call Only the ring finger knows *-* and the story is so pretty cuz the guys fall for each other verbaly fighting alot.....there's this tradicion of wearing a ring meaning something different on every finger,and couples wear matching rings, so on the manga this guy whose name is Yuichi Kazuki finds a ring and then he finds the owner of the ring whose name is Wataru Fujii...well Yuihi falls in love with Wataru and have made for himself a matching ring so they would pair and then the other Wataru finds that Yuichi has the same ring and starts falling in love with Yuichi....

So who has heard of it, or read it, and what you think of it? *-*

PigFarts
04-15-2006, 06:15 PM
WOW! I love that manga! It was absolutely adorable! Very good...I recommend it to any fan of yaoi manga!

Vampire Girl 75
04-15-2006, 06:33 PM
wohoo I'm not the only one....the novel of it came out it's like the sequel of it but in novel format it has the story of what happens leter with them and it's soo cute, love it...I wanna buy it but it haven't came to where I live

Annik
04-15-2006, 06:48 PM
I thought it was one of the cutest BL manag's I've ever read. I really want to get a hold of the novel. :]

Vampire Girl 75
04-15-2006, 07:25 PM
yup really cute *-* love it at the end when they said that they didn't care about what people said when they saw them with the same ring n_n soo pretty *-*

Silent Angel
04-15-2006, 10:20 PM
I want that manga, I didn't know it was in novel form though.

buhbibutterfly
04-15-2006, 10:37 PM
I love Only the Ringfinger Knows. I really don't consider it yaoi more like shounen-ai'ish. I really want to read The Lonely Ringfinger. And then after that "The left hand dreams of him" and "The Ringfinger Falls Silent". I really love the beginning of this series so far and i really can't wait to see what happens.

Vampire Girl 75
04-16-2006, 12:21 AM
imagine if the first one is good the others are better, it's awesome, the only thing I don't like is that the lonely ringfinger is in novel format not in manga and I don't like it but I want it anyways ^-^

Capernicus
04-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Oh, I read it. A friend got it at an anime convention. It was cute, really sweet. I really felt for the characters. Yeah, it's more of a shonen-ai, and very good. Wish it was longer though..

buhbibutterfly
04-16-2006, 09:20 AM
i actually don't mind that the lonely ringfinger is in novel format. since i love reading anyways i really can't wait to see how it turns out...