PDA

View Full Version : my gallery withouth links ... yet !!!

anime_gurl212
04-11-2006, 12:32 AM
come look at my galleries and vote! thankies!:D :laugh:

FlashD
04-11-2006, 04:37 AM
Ummm ... a simple introduction to your gallery followed by a link would be great, thank you. O_o;;

And, please, change your thread title to something more appropriate O_o;;

anime_gurl212
04-11-2006, 07:43 PM
i don't get it... k i'm new here k?:<_<:

FlashD
04-12-2006, 03:00 AM
O_o;;
How to explain ... yes, with a direct example:

Hello, I'm new to this site and I recently made a new gallery. The topic of it is mainly anime, but you can find other stuff as well, separated in several sub-galleries with 300+ different pictures. There you will be able to find pictures from Inuyasha to Gundam Wing, from Air to Full Metal Alchemist, pictures from real world like famous actors/actress and many many more.

Please, visit me at http://animegalleries.net/cat/82467 and leave your impression. Every kind of feedback is highly appreciated.

This is so called an introduction of the gallery you want us to see with a link attached to it, so people can get there without being forced to search Google O_o;;

P.S.: Just as a reference ... double posting here is against the rules. O_o

anime_gurl212
04-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Well i'm sooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy gosh... i'm not trying to be a pest but it seems like your being blunt.... k i will make a "proper introduction" next time...:<_<: see u around....:<_<:

FlashD
04-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Well ... without proper introduction and with no links this thread has no point so is closed.