PDA

View Full Version : The Wallflower ~ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Yuki_89
04-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Has anyone read this manga? It's honestly very nice. It's about an unattractive girl named Sunako Nakahara who lives in her aunt's mansion with 4 bishounens. (shoot, i forgot their names, i only remember Ryohei since i like him so much.)

Her aunt asked a favour to change Sunako into a pretty girl. If they do, they'll recieve the whole mansion for themselves. It's a funny-'horror' manga. I suggest any shoujo-lover to read this. :laugh:

buhbibutterfly
04-10-2006, 12:06 AM
yea i love perfect girl evolution...it's really cute and funny seeing sunako reacts to the guys. and in same the guys reacting to sunako. she looks so pretty when she wore that kimono in one of the volumes where her aunt host the party. I think takano and sunako would make a cute couple and naie and oda are cute together too.

*sidenote* actually the 4 guys don't actually recieve the mansion. They'll just be able to live their free of rent. However if they fail, the rent would be skyrocketed...

Yuki_89
04-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Oh, yeah. Free rent, isn't it? But everytime Ryohei gets some money, it goes to Sunako's aunt. Lol, I cant imagine that sunako's mom's actually pretty...:laugh:

buhbibutterfly
04-15-2006, 02:48 AM
sanuko's actually really pretty and sophisticated looking when they are actually able to make her dress up and the only reason she turned into the dark girl that she is, is because the first dude she ever liked and confessed to rejected her and said she was ugly. after that she disregarded her appearance and surrounded herself with the horror movies and gothic things. and she always feels weird around the "beautiful or bright" people.

feel bad for takano too though...cuz of his looks its hard for him to keep a job cuz of all his fans. and when he turned into geek mode when he was studying for the exams...that chap. was funny...seeing him and then his fans...

i love this series ^-^

Akuni
04-15-2006, 08:36 AM
I never finished the series TxT I don't think the author did either >>.....anyways, The series so far is really good. 1-6 I've read, Yuki-kun is my favorite ^^ he's so adorable and such a crybaby.
(The guys are Kyohei, Yuki, Takenaga and Ranmaru btw...)

buhbibutterfly
04-15-2006, 10:30 PM
i don't think its finished yet...alll i've read so far is v1-7 ch. 30.

Yuki_89
04-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Oh yeah, Ranmaru Mori, Takenaga Oda, Ryohei Takano and Yuki. Lol, thanks, Akuni.

I've read until 1-7 too. I love it too when Ryohei turns into a geek. And the part where he kissed Sunako. XD!! Hillarious!

buhbibutterfly
04-22-2006, 12:20 PM
the more i read the more i like of this series...sunako and takano are juss perfect for each other ^^ especially ch. 39 when takano runs away at towards the end where he comes baq cuz of sanuko and the others really can't wait to see volume 13

Yuki_89
04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Ur on volume 12?? no way... i've no time downloading the manga... -_-'''

Akuni
04-29-2006, 07:08 PM
EH!!!? Tell me about it, anyway I like when Sunako-chan and Kyo-kun pretend to be gf and bf. That was funny. And the hot springs.

Fullmoon_light9264
05-06-2006, 01:11 PM
I like it alot even though i only read the first vol. but i plan to read them all it is so cool and funny. And the four guys are so drop dead beautiful. but another reason i like it is because it shows that everyone is beautiful. ( even if the sit in a dark room watching scay movies and talking to skeltons)

Dark Donye
05-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Wow. Sounds interesting. I've never heard of it.

Ami~chan
05-06-2006, 01:33 PM
I've read a few volumes. Really, I find it very, very funny.

"When I die, bury me next to Jason and Freddy..."
"Those aren't even real people!!!!"

Yuki_89
05-11-2006, 04:01 AM
Oh, yeah... bury herself with her mannequinns... =_='' i still remember, those 4 bishounen offered a super triple xxx horror movie which got banned from japan to give to sunako, in return, she have to be a woman for a while.:D