PDA

View Full Version : hiya! Konichi wa!

KikyoKagome12
04-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi people im just posting here because I have no friends! Im not a mean person really, I just like to kid around alot Its all part of being black. Im 13 years old and my birthday is on December 12, so that means Im a sagitarious people! Anyway I'm pretty much into all the anime in the world except shojo manga(sorry shojo lovers). I live in a place that is full of trees, trees, trees, and more trees! If your a tree hugger you might concider moving to Ruch, Oregon In the middle of nowhereville(literaly!). I love R&B so don't ask If I like country because I absolutly dispise it(except for some singers) and I like some rock but not the hard crap!. I aso listen to JPOP! I love Tackey and Tsubasa, there the hottest JPOP guys!(in my opinion). If I had to choose my top three anime I would choose Inuyasha, Naruto, and Hare Guu! I could go on forever on all the anime that I like trust me! Oh and I almost forgot that Im teaching myself Japanese and Chinese, Japanese is much easier. Wanna know more about me vistit my myspace at www.myspace.com/inuyashamoon (http://www.myspace.com/inuyashamoon).

The Wing Man
04-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Hi Kika12, welcome to the forum.

Grognar
04-07-2006, 12:04 AM
welcome to Anime Forum
and i hope you stay active so that we can get a chance to battle one day
or to be friends
^_^
but the main idea is to have fun :)

Music Fiend
04-07-2006, 01:38 AM
Hey, KikyoKagome12! I love R&B, as well, (do you like Chris Brown, or are you more old-skool?) but I also like hard rock. Ah, anyway welcome and have fun!

Keyasaffection
04-07-2006, 02:15 AM
hiya welcome have fun.....need friends pm me.....;)

YaiiShi°
04-07-2006, 04:53 AM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Kira_yamato69
04-07-2006, 10:22 AM
omg so hard to read but PM me if you want to be friends!

-Kaoru-
04-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Kikyo!

^_^

Kira_yamato69
04-07-2006, 02:09 PM
^_^

Crimson Phoenix
04-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Welcome to AF :) if you have any questions, feel free to PM me

Kira_yamato69
04-07-2006, 02:17 PM
The person above I LIKE YOUR SIG'S!

KikyoKagome12
04-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey, KikyoKagome12! I love R&B, as well, (do you like Chris Brown, or are you more old-skool?) but I also like hard rock. Ah, anyway welcome and have fun!NO! I hate the old stuff and I love Chris Brown!

KikyoKagome12
04-07-2006, 02:31 PM
welcome to Anime Forum
and i hope you stay active so that we can get a chance to battle one day
or to be friends
^_^
but the main idea is to have fun :)I'll be sure to do that!

Kira_Chan
04-07-2006, 02:35 PM
I'll be your friend ^_^ I'm new and I don't have many friends....actually I don't think I have any lol.

skater2791
04-07-2006, 02:36 PM
welcome kikyokagome...if u need a friend then plz pm me

iernt8
04-07-2006, 03:32 PM
hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
cya on the forums

bafflequeen
04-07-2006, 06:43 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

Shia-san
04-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey welcome to AF. Have fun and follow the ruless. PM me if you need anything. See you around. ^_^

Shia <3

ShadowtheWarWolf
04-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey, welcome to AF. Can't believe you have no friends. See you around.

The Rebel
04-08-2006, 04:30 AM
*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello, if you need any help, I'll be glad to do what I can to help. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

RandomActs
04-08-2006, 04:32 AM
i have no friends either oh well:D welcome!:groupwave ...lol

Music Fiend
04-08-2006, 05:29 AM
NO! I hate the old stuff and I love Chris Brown!

Lol, me too. I'm a Chris Brown fan myself. I especially like "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and "Gimme That (remix) feat. Lil' Wayne".

Myrra
04-08-2006, 06:45 AM
Wow!! That was a lot of info about yourself
Welcome, have fun and follow the rules.
If you need anything, don't be afraid to PM

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Ichigo_30382
04-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Hello and welcome to AF have fun posting

harakiri
04-08-2006, 12:36 PM
welcome to AF :)

jedis136
04-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Hi people im just posting here because I have no friends! Im not a mean person really, I just like to kid around alot Its all part of being black. Im 13 years old and my birthday is on December 12, so that means Im a sagitarious people! Anyway I'm pretty much into all the anime in the world except shojo manga(sorry shojo lovers). I live in a place that is full of trees, trees, trees, and more trees! If your a tree hugger you might concider moving to Ruch, Oregon In the middle of nowhereville(literaly!). I love R&B so don't ask If I like country because I absolutly dispise it(except for some singers) and I like some rock but not the hard crap!. I aso listen to JPOP! I love Tackey and Tsubasa, there the hottest JPOP guys!(in my opinion). If I had to choose my top three anime I would choose Inuyasha, Naruto, and Hare Guu! I could go on forever on all the anime that I like trust me! Oh and I almost forgot that Im teaching myself Japanese and Chinese, Japanese is much easier. Wanna know more about me vistit my myspace at www.myspace.com/inuyashamoon (http://www.myspace.com/inuyashamoon).
ill be ur friend and for always i love ur house i want to life with u and u got to teach me some japanese & chinese and if u want to know something kikyok... go to my myspace at www.myspace.com/jedi600 (http://www.myspace.com/jedi600) and look under Heroes.

animeglobe
04-09-2006, 09:22 AM
hello and welcome to AF have fun and don't spam

Vespa
04-09-2006, 09:52 AM
yes hello if you looking for a friend i am here so if you wanna talk just send me a message

German_Sniper9
04-09-2006, 01:11 PM

welcome to the forum,
sorry to hear that you
have no friends
ill be your friend ^-^
japanese is a hard looking
language, good luck
Well i hope you are enjoying
the forum:happy:
see ya around the forum^-^

ps: root beer is the best soda!

souske
04-09-2006, 01:20 PM
Konnichiwa and welcome to AF. You know thats a pretty long introduction but oh well. Hope you have a nice time here. If you ever need anything just give me a PM. Also if you are looking for more friends on myspace. My account is www.myspace.com/dd_skate_kevens (http://www.myspace.com/dd_skate_kevens)

ancientsilence
04-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*