PDA

View Full Version : I My Me Strawberry Eggs...

kurosaki
04-06-2006, 03:28 AM
Have you ever heard of this anime..??

To You who haven't watch this anime, I suggest You to watch it... as far as I know, this is the best romance anime ever made. the storyline is very touching... It can probably make most of you cry when you see this anime...

To you who have watched this anime, who do you like best and why...????

I like Kuzuha Fuuko... she is an honest and pure girl that I wish I could see her in reality...

Ayame_Sohma
04-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Hello

Yep i have seen I my me strawberry eggs i really like the anime i think its very very funny and i think my fave is "Female" Amawa Hibiki and i hope they will do more of this anime.

Serenith Youkai
04-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I've seen this anime, it's very cool and funny. Antways I beleive Fujio is my favorite, she is very head strong and can do alot if she sets her mind to it.

Maya Miyazono
04-07-2006, 10:43 PM
Male version of Hibiki was soo hot!

But I liked Female better since it's based about her and her character was the best. ^^

kurosaki
04-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Yep i have seen I my me strawberry eggs i really like the anime i think its very very funny and i think my fave is "Female" Amawa Hibiki and i hope they will do more of this anime.I have the same thought with this post. I really hope that there will be the second season of this anime...
I would like the story is about "The Comeback of Amawa Hibiki".
Not as "Female" Amawa Hibiki Anymore, but as himself, as a true teacher, like what he promised to Fuuko and the others as he left that he will definitely return as a "true teacher"...

Mind
04-12-2006, 06:54 AM
To be honest, I'm rather so-so with the anime. It started off at a nice, set pace, but down the road it started to drag. The characters and their development seemed rather cliched at times and, personally, the ending was horrible, as if they didn't really have any sort of ideal how to finish the series. Another, yet irrelevant thing, would be that my torrent switched from sub to dub somewhere around the third or fourth episode, though not the fault of the anime.

In any event, I voted for Miho.

Mind.

kurosaki
04-12-2006, 07:33 AM
the ending was horrible, as if they didn't really have any sort of ideal how to finish the series.I don't personally think that way. I think the maker had thought many things, and made the ending like that so that the watcher will always remember that anime.

After a short period of time, when a short episodes anime like Strawberry Eggs ends, some people will usually forget that anime. So, the maker created an ending that people will never forget and keep that feeling deeply in their heart.

Romantic, isn't it...???

Mind
04-12-2006, 08:24 AM
I don't personally think that way. I think the maker had thought many things, and made the ending like that so that the watcher will always remember that anime.

After a short period of time, when a short episodes anime like Strawberry Eggs ends, some people will usually forget that anime. So, the maker created an ending that people will never forget and keep that feeling deeply in their heart.

Romantic, isn't it...???=D To put it bluntly, no. In my opinion, it wasn't touching, nor moving. Even more so, rememberable. It was the cliched, happy, open-ended ending. As of which the protagnonist makes a big speech and rides off into the sun-set. It kinda reminds of GTO's (The anime, not the manga) ending. Horrible.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong when an open ended ending is done right, it just seemed so empty of an ending. It seemed like they didn't resolve all the character devices (Id est, problems.)

Mind.

kurosaki
04-18-2006, 04:39 AM
=D To put it bluntly, no. In my opinion, it wasn't touching, nor moving. Even more so, rememberable. It was the cliched, happy, open-ended ending. As of which the protagnonist makes a big speech and rides off into the sun-set. It kinda reminds of GTO's (The anime, not the manga) ending. Horrible.Maybe so for you, but that ending leaves a deep mark inside me...
I haven't seen any romance anime's ending like the one in Strawberry Eggs...

Just think, isn't Strawberry Egg's ending way better than other romance animes' endings like suzuka or shuffle...????

Let's take Suzuka for example... at the ending, the characters
(yamato and suzuka) only hold hands and went to school...
isn't that ending too simple...? that ending is too common...

Dark Wolf Rin
04-21-2006, 08:32 AM
I like Akira and Fujio the best. Favorite of the two though would be Akira, but I don't think he should like Fuuko -_-;;

Aqua chick
06-17-2006, 01:11 PM
ive seen some of there episodes, and they are funnie, my fav character is the "Female" Amawa Hibiki.:)

Zoma the Forsaken
06-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Can't say that I have seen it....

*~Zoma~*

sis san
06-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Maybe so for you, but that ending leaves a deep mark inside me...
I haven't seen any romance anime's ending like the one in Strawberry Eggs...

Just think, isn't Strawberry Egg's ending way better than other romance animes' endings like suzuka or shuffle...????

Let's take Suzuka for example... at the ending, the characters
(yamato and suzuka) only hold hands and went to school...
isn't that ending too simple...? that ending is too common...u kidding right?http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif way too COMMON ?!?!?!?!
it is common that nowaday most romance anime end in either very sad or left u wondering wtf happend to the couple afterhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif and i dont think simple ending is bad at all sometime is better to end simple rather than make it so complcate that make u watch a few time to actually understand what happend
and also shuffle dont have that much of a bad ending tbh the only reason people complain about it is because the main character didnt end up with the girl they went for.
well back to the topic i think the ending is ok(it still sorta bad cause the main character didnt end up together AGAIN which pretty much happend to every single romance anime i watch in the past year.........)
btw i dont think they ever EVER will make a season 2 cause all these japeness people alway make romance anime incompletehttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif

Alias-Revolution
06-17-2006, 06:28 PM
I've never heard of the anime, but it sounds a bit..... awkward. I'll download some then get back to you.

Mamushi
06-18-2006, 12:38 AM
I've heard about it. But never tried it to watch.....

Beautiful_Disaster
06-26-2006, 01:22 PM
I've seen a priview of it and thought it was really funny and i been wanting to watch it ever since

Usagi18
06-26-2006, 01:25 PM
It is so good. I own all of the episodes.

Vel
06-26-2006, 03:18 PM
I haven't seen it but sounds good. Strawberry Eggs... interesting interesting.... Actually I'm eating strawberries but without eggs :P

kurosaki
07-03-2006, 12:51 AM
u kidding right?http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif way too COMMON ?!?!?!?!
it is common that nowaday most romance anime end in either very sad or left u wondering wtf happend to the couple afterhttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/glare.gif and i dont think simple ending is bad at all sometime is better to end simple rather than make it so complcate that make u watch a few time to actually understand what happend
and also shuffle dont have that much of a bad ending tbh the only reason people complain about it is because the main character didnt end up with the girl they went for.
well back to the topic i think the ending is ok(it still sorta bad cause the main character didnt end up together AGAIN which pretty much happend to every single romance anime i watch in the past year.........)
btw i dont think they ever EVER will make a season 2 cause all these japeness people alway make romance anime incompletehttp://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/images/smilies/mad.gif
hmm... maybe you're right. I don't know English so well, so I don't know how to say it right.

But I really liked the ending. It's completely different than any other anime's endings... It was definitely sad ending, but It kinda gave me an unknown feeling that the ending is just too perfect. Well, that's what I think...

Too bad they don't make the second season of it...

lang_sakti
07-13-2006, 08:52 PM
good anime. i already watched it long ago, and still one of my favourite. i like the opening song. but i think kuzuha still too young. why did't they go for high school instead? i wonder. i really hope they consider to continue this story for 2md season.

kurosaki
07-14-2006, 02:51 AM
good anime. i already watched it long ago, and still one of my favourite. i like the opening song. but i think kuzuha still too young. why did't they go for high school instead? i wonder. i really hope they consider to continue this story for 2md season.
Yep, I also like the opening song. Even now I still had it in my MP3 player.. :p

Hmm, too bad there isn't any information about the 2nd season of it, but i really like it if they continued it..

sis san
07-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Yep, I also like the opening song. Even now I still had it in my MP3 player.. :p

Hmm, too bad there isn't any information about the 2nd season of it, but i really like it if they continued it..actually i look up in the internet it say there is a manga maybe the story go on?

kurosaki
07-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Could you give a link to a site that provide manga download for Strawberry Eggs?
Because in my country, Indonesia, there's no manga version of Strawberry Eggs...

Die Tod von Euch
07-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Ignore Kurosaki and do NOT post any link for downloading manga or anime. It is not allowed anywhere on this message board, and if you are caught doing it, you will be given a warning. After five warnings, you are temporarily banned.

So, I repeat, DO NOT POST LINKS FOR THE ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING OF MANGA OR ANIME. Got it?

kurosaki
08-02-2006, 12:00 AM
sorry for that, just forget what I wrote up there..

let's get back to the topic, shall we..??
so, what's the manga about..??

kurosaki
08-31-2006, 06:56 AM
Hey I've read the manga, it has a better story than the anime though.. I think I like the manga better...