PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Mind
04-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Posting Ex Nihilo -

Ah, what can I say? I'm an avid anime fan, I tend to be an elitist, and I'm pretty blunt. I prefer subs over dubs (Most of the time, atleast. Few exceptions.) My favorite anime series consists of Monster, Elfen Lied, Azumanga Daioh, Excel Saga, Texhnolyze, Bleach, Serial Experiments Lain, RahXephon, Hunter x Hunter, GaoGaiGar, Mahou Sensei Negima, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Eureka Seven, His and Her Circumstances, FLCL, and GTO, and various other shows.

Beyond that, I enjoy literature, philosophy (Particulaly the 'romantic' type, such as existentialism and such), music, and pretty much the other generic stuff that most people enjoy.

I hope my stay will atleast be pleasant.

Mind.

Xieshunnuan
04-05-2006, 06:08 PM
welcome....enjoy urself n if u wanna be friends jus pm me.

Grognar
greetings
welcome to the sight
hope you have a good time like i am having XD

Capernicus
lol I like your style. Oh, but did you know, you put Excel Saga on your list twice. You must like it that much. ^_^ Hmmm..from your list, you appear to like a variety of different kinds of animes, including almost senseless comedy (AZD, Excel Saga) and serious adventures (Elfen Lied). Let me be the first...er, third to welcome you to AF young noob. lol

~World of Elegance~
04-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Hello and welcome to AF.
Read and follow the rules.
Most of all, have fun here.

Mind
04-05-2006, 06:25 PM
lol Oh, but did you know, you put Excel Saga on your list twice. Ah, thank you. I compiled that in a haste and didn't really proofread.

Also, thanks for the warm welcome.

Mind.

Kira_yamato69
04-05-2006, 06:30 PM
^_^

Miyukara
04-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Hello and welcome!! ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends. Follow the rules and all should be well. If you have any questions or just want a friend please feel free to pm me!! ^^

sumomo cute
04-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Mind... Ooooo neat name!! ^^ well, welcome Mind! I hope to see you around!

Grognar
04-05-2006, 10:00 PM
welcome to AF
i may have said hello
but at least you will feel welcomed if i already said welcome

Kagami67
04-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and PM me if you want a friend. I always want a new friend.

Renaki
04-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Welcome.

I really want to watch Elfen Lied but my parents might not agree with that. I mean they wont even let me watch Devils Rejects so i doubt Elfen. I adore HxH. But i havent watched/read it since they stopped making em. Even though they said they will continue.

I would say somemore things about the other animes we have in common but i wont.

Welcome though. <3

Daenerys
04-06-2006, 12:34 AM
I think I will enjoy your posts.

Welcome to the forums.

The Rebel
04-06-2006, 01:47 AM
hello and welcome to AF. If you need any help, feel free to ask. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

YaiiShi°
04-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

EDIT: You like His and Her Circumstances too! i think I'm starting to like you.. :D

ancientsilence
04-09-2006, 07:14 PM
Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Capo
04-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Posting Ex Nihilo -

Ah, what can I say? I'm an avid anime fan, I tend to be an elitist, and I'm pretty blunt. I prefer subs over dubs (Most of the time, atleast. Few exceptions.) My favorite anime series consists of Monster, Elfen Lied, Azumanga Daioh, Excel Saga, Texhnolyze, Bleach, Serial Experiments Lain, RahXephon, Hunter x Hunter, GaoGaiGar, Mahou Sensei Negima, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Eureka Seven, His and Her Circumstances, FLCL, and GTO, and various other shows.

Beyond that, I enjoy literature, philosophy (Particulaly the 'romantic' type, such as existentialism and such), music, and pretty much the other generic stuff that most people enjoy.

Mind.Well, alrighty then. Welcome to AF.
Enjoy your at least pleasant stay.
Don't be stuck up.
No one likes stuck up people.
Please read and follow the rules.
Do not spam or flame or tell people to die.
Respect the admins and mods.
PM me if you have any questions about the forum.
-!Capo!-

iernt8
04-09-2006, 08:42 PM
hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
cya on the forums

saskie
04-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Welcome noobie~! ^____^ I hope you enjoy your time being here!

-Kaoru-
04-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Hello and welcome to you Mind!

^^

ShadowtheWarWolf
04-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Greeting Mind. Welcome to AF. See you around i guess.

bafflequeen
04-10-2006, 06:42 PM
hello
welcome to AF
hope you enjoy your stay

Baby Serena
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite intertaining, lol. PM me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket theives as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble!!! Sayoonara.

-Baby Serena

Srien
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Yo. Sup on the east side:) Welcome. If you need anything, just ask me.

!.Ski Takeshi.!
04-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Posting Ex Nihilo -

Mind. Hi nice to meet and see you here, I didn't read what you wrote I just quoted so it look like I did.
Look alive n00b!!!

Kira_yamato69
04-11-2006, 02:17 PM
here now I will say hi lol!

Masali
04-12-2006, 05:14 PM
I can see you have a rather seasoned outlook on anime. I didn't find one overrated mainstram-wannabe-otaku crap anime on that list. I think you will be a fine addition to this forum.

Ichigo_30382
04-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Hello and welcome to AF