PDA

View Full Version : Ffvii : Advent Children The Game !

Majora
03-31-2006, 01:51 PM
CLICK ME (http://www.gamerscommunity.co.uk/news.php?id=178)

Advent children the game has hit european stores!!

Claimed to be a Silent launch!

Explains why nothing was on the net

Source - GamersCommunity.co.uk

philmaster628
03-31-2006, 02:24 PM
i want to watch the movie....is the game gonna be bangin

Xieshunnuan
03-31-2006, 02:38 PM
kool there makin the game...whenz it comin out???

Storm Strife
03-31-2006, 04:15 PM
Wait a sec....31st of March....I smell an early April Fools joke....

Regex
03-31-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm leaning toward the April Fools joke myself. I won't rule out the possibility, but the whole thing doesn't seem very plausible. I've been looking on the net for anything related to it, and haven't found anything so far.

I have found information on a game called "Dirge of Cereberus" which far as I can tell stars Vincent Valentine.

Krsnik
03-31-2006, 04:47 PM
I agree with Aaron on this one. It's probably an april fools joke. The movie itself has been delayed so much coming to america, they might drop the project entirely. They will not make a game. A lot of rumors came up right after last year's E3 because of PS3's unvieling and the footage of FF7 gameplay would be like on it - They even stated "We're not making a new game for FF7. There will be no sequal after Advent Children."

Fact? No. Fiction? YES.

Storm Strife
03-31-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm gonna watch this website closely for the next 24 hrs. I'll give you lot an update when I get it.

anime911
03-31-2006, 05:14 PM
wasn't that a movie. man I am really lost when it comes to Final fantasy!:D

Storm Strife
03-31-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, it's a movie. However, this forum is telling us that there has been a silent release of the game based on the movie. However, to me, the fact that the news was told a day before April Fools day, and the fact that there is no info on both the game or Twisted Corp, the company who apparently made the game, brings me to the conclusion that this is a joke.

Sorry, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Lord Garma Zabi
03-31-2006, 06:05 PM
First off, if the game were to come out, I doubt Square would release it in Europe first. Europe is always the last country to get games made in Japan last, so I really REALLY doubt its comming out. To those of you who believed it, APRIL FOOLS, FOOLS!

Storm Strife
03-31-2006, 06:19 PM
I have (thanks to the mod of a site I posted this on stating my opinion) more info hinting towards the fact this is an april fools joke - the image itself.

The mod pointed out the fact that the font size of the Playstation 2 text is smaller than the rest of the boxes. We both agree that it's unlikely that this text would be changed so soon.

Daenerys
03-31-2006, 06:22 PM
Japan usually get's game's virst, then america, then europe.

Early joke, me thinks.

-Batman-
03-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Europe is always the last country to get games made in Japan lastThats true in most cases, but there are a number of highly anticipated games that have had or will have a global release date. Meaning that they come out on the same day around the world.

red storm
04-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Thats true in most cases, but there are a number of highly anticipated games that have had or will have a global release date. Meaning that they come out on the same day around the world.That only goes for the really really really popular games. Tales of Legendia, for example, has been posponed, and nobody knows when it's going to be released in Europe.

If only the French and German goverments would finally decide that there is no need to delay the launch across Europe just so they can translate a game, then it might come a bit faster.

Back to the picture, there are a few more items where you can see the game is fake. The current color of playstation boxes is blue, yet this one is black. The age advice is printed too much in the corner -or at least more then the others- and finally:

Do you really think that a final fantasy game would not be hyped as much as possible before release? It would have been anounced months before the eventual release.

Flowering01
04-01-2006, 07:57 AM
Im not sure April fools sounds about right but then again do they have April fools Day all around the world